Astrial Communion

Does any1 work this into their rotation. I was thinking instead of using wrath from 0 to lunar eclipse going from 6-9 of casting wrath to 4 sec cast of astrial communion

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you only use astral communion in down time. Like when you're stacking up for something and you can't hit anything. Besides that I don't think you would want to use astral communion in your rotation. The dmg wrath provides will still be beter than doing no damage at all for 4 seconds.

One situation would be, behind the pillar, during Death Blossom from Sha of Fear pandaren. But not during any time you could be casting normal spells.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you use it pre pull to trigger a guranteed 'eclipse' type, lunar or solar, depending on where your bar is, or as others said-- in downtime / when you need to swap to Solar for AE etc
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    The only fight where I use this when I could be casting is HC Feng. Typically due to our group DPS, I find myself in lunar just before he picks up his shield. I Astral Communion to get into solar to Mushroom Detonate + Hurricane the adds, as this is a HUGE DPS increase over just using Astral Storm.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    The only fight where I use this when I could be casting is HC Feng. Typically due to our group DPS, I find myself in lunar just before he picks up his shield. I Astral Communion to get into solar to Mushroom Detonate + Hurricane the adds, as this is a HUGE DPS increase over just using Astral Storm.
    I also use it when we stack on heroic blade lord. I have a few seconds of derping in the middle so if I'm out of eclipse i try to move towards one.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre