Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has putting in glyph of aspect of cheetah been mentioned for tornado runs during normal/heroic blade lord ta'yak? If you use spirit bond instead of iron hawk, using this glyph gets you to the end faster and you'll be able to switch easily once at the end. I've only done it a few times, but the cd was always down by the time i started dpsing him.

One really nice thing I just noticed when we progressed HC Spirit Kings today (and we killed it, woo!) is that when you have Bestial Wrath up and you get attacked by pinning arrow - it counts as "dodge" for some reason. So if you have BW up you don't get rooted and there is no pinning arrow.

Same with deterrence, but that one counts as "miss".

Quote Originally Posted by Geoz View Post
    Has putting in glyph of aspect of cheetah been mentioned for tornado runs during normal/heroic blade lord ta'yak? If you use spirit bond instead of iron hawk, using this glyph gets you to the end faster and you'll be able to switch easily once at the end. I've only done it a few times, but the cd was always down by the time i started dpsing him.
    It just comes off whenever I put it on because of the constant damage I'm taking. Not sure how effective that would be.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

the minor speed burst you get between the ticking dmg is better than nothing, i just have it on a button that i hit whenever the 4sec cd is over.

Is there any way someone can sticky this thread?

Deleted
    Sha of Fear - normal
    Don't stand on the shiny V-line for breath of fear because it counts as being outside the line apparently (1:15:30 http://www.twitch.tv/stijntjedp/b/346688124 (yes I love our disc priest))

Feng - heroic
    With deterrence his lightning fists beam just moves through you without triggering. This is relevant for when you are the person designated to soak it >.<

HM Protectors - You can deterrence the lightning storm and take no damage.

Elegon - Wasn't going to mention this but since it was on the first post - You can actually disengage across the blue line in P2, by jumping diagonally out into the big hole and disengaging back.
    *similar technique to youtu.be/hGeY1Hxv-u8?t=54s.

HM LeiShi - If you are in charge of doing the debuff stacking on the boss, you can jump forward, rotate your camera 180 and disengage toward leishi during Get Away phase to increase the speed of which you are able to get there.

Otherwise, good job on the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischieve View Post
    HM Protectors - You can deterrence the lightning storm and take no damage.

Elegon - Wasn't going to mention this but since it was on the first post - You can actually disengage across the blue line in P2, by jumping diagonally out into the big hole and disengaging back.
    *similar technique to youtu.be/hGeY1Hxv-u8?t=54s.

HM LeiShi - If you are in charge of doing the debuff stacking on the boss, you can jump forward, rotate your camera 180 and disengage toward leishi during Get Away phase to increase the speed of which you are able to get there.

Otherwise, good job on the post.

Thanks for sharing about Leishi - that's what I came here to find out - how hunters should handle soaking or if mages would be better

also will update the master list later!

10+ Year Old Account
    forgot to mentioned that you have to be a hunter to read this post

15+ Year Old Account
    All of these being from 10 man perspective.
    Heroic Imperial Vizier Zor'lok:
    Use Binding shot. Comes really handy for 3rd platform if you time it well just before the MC and you stun MC'd people before they fear/annoy you to death.
    Same applies to freezing trap.
    Make sure to pull your pet to you just before echo spawns on each platform , or most likely it'll die.

Heroi Will of the emperor:
    Use Binding shot to stun rages. Nothing you should interrupt here really. Keep your pet on the boss full time to minimize time lost by running back and forth (taken you are playing survival).
    Again depending on your strategy-you can soak ALL rage spawns (let the tank deal with only first spawn).
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Deleted
    Narrow Escape works on Tsulong to root adds in day phase, doesn't work on night phase adds however.

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping up this super useful thread

Quote Originally Posted by Derpstar View Post
    Narrow Escape works on Tsulong to root adds in day phase, doesn't work on night phase adds however.
    I'm definitely going to try this one tonight

Quote Originally Posted by StijnDP View Post
    Feng - heroic
    With deterrence his lightning fists beam just moves through you without triggering. This is relevant for when you are the person designated to soak it >.<
    What are you soaking?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    What are you soaking?
    You soak the lightning fists so the tank can use the shroud on you and gain the ability so he can interrupt the boss' epicenter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    You soak the lightning fists so the tank can use the shroud on you and gain the ability so he can interrupt the boss' epicenter.
    Dang! I was misled and told that it didn't work! Thanks:].
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Dang! I was misled and told that it didn't work! Thanks:].
    Well, apparently you can soak it. I have never tested it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Well, apparently you can soak it. I have never tested it though.
    Ohh I'm not doubting that, I meant the part about using the fist against him with shroud, for some reason our tanks said it didn't work on heroic>< so since our first kill we've just been eating it like an all you can eat earthquake buffet (every other one).

LoL, our mage soaks it and we alternate the stun/barrier. You've got a lazy off-tank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wondering why such useful thread isn't sticky yet?
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU