Pantheon can do every lane...league of cleavers.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Pantheon can do every lane...league of cleavers.

/thread
    Its getting a nerf so chill out and panth will go back to being bad.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Its not even getting a real nerf. Its still not gonna be a unique passive. It'll just be nerfed by 1% on the stacking passive & the armor pen on brutal & bc is getting reduced by 5.

Until the passive becomes unique its not a real nerf unless the passive % gets nerfed to hell. Especially with upcoming vi with her armor breaker armor won't mean anything for another 2 months or so.

When I play against a panth I stack health, if I see BC on enemies I stack health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not even getting a real nerf. Its still not gonna be a unique passive. It'll just be nerfed by 1% on the stacking passive & the armor pen on brutal & bc is getting reduced by 5.

Until the passive becomes unique its not a real nerf unless the passive % gets nerfed to hell. Especially with upcoming vi with her armor breaker armor won't mean anything for another 2 months or so.

When I play against a panth I stack health, if I see BC on enemies I stack health.
    um ya it is unique on the PBE right now. The ArP is anways. The cdr isn't but it would be silly to stack them if the ArP is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    um ya it is unique on the PBE right now. The ArP is anways. The cdr isn't but it would be silly to stack them if the ArP is unique.
    The arp is unique on live too. I was referring to the % reduced armor.

Normally people are stacking it for 4 things

CDR
    Armor shred
    Health
    AD

Mostly bruisers are stacking it but if the enemy team has enough armor the ad will stack it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The arp is unique on live too. I was referring to the % reduced armor.

Normally people are stacking it for 4 things

CDR
    Armor shred
    Health
    AD

Mostly bruisers are stacking it but if the enemy team has enough armor the ad will stack it as well.
    Live, none of the stats are unique. So when you have four of them you get 1k hp, 200 ad, 40% cdr, and 60 flat ArP. The % shred does not stack. You apply debuff faster, but you don't end up shredding more armor than you would with just 1.

On the PBE, they have made the flat ArP unique and lowered it by 5. They reduced the % shred to 25% from 30% too.

I just wanted to say how I love people going in 1 by 1 into the enemy team HOPING to get a kill. That is indeed a genius tactic, enemy has no chances.

And oh yeah, if you're a support you better ward all the lanes and both jungles, otherwise you suck.

Also, how is it possible that 9/1 Darius comes into bot lane in 10 min and destroys us both without any word from team? I would understand mid saying it late or just not noticing, but TOP LANE? Really? (Was tribush behind turret, we had river warded the whole time)
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2012-12-10 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Live, none of the stats are unique. So when you have four of them you get 1k hp, 200 ad, 40% cdr, and 60 flat ArP. The % shred does not stack. You apply debuff faster, but you don't end up shredding more armor than you would with just 1.

On the PBE, they have made the flat ArP unique and lowered it by 5. They reduced the % shred to 25% from 30% too.
    I stand corrected on the unique arp on live.

Correction though, although very minor. The armor shred on pbe is down to 26%. Again, I said minor so I know its not a huge difference.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I just wanted to say how I love people going in 1 by 1 into the enemy team HOPING to get a kill. That is indeed a genius tactic, enemy has no chances.

And oh yeah, if you're a support you better ward all the lanes and both jungles, otherwise you suck.

Also, how is it possible that 9/1 Darius comes into bot lane in 10 min and destroys us both without any word from team? I would understand mid saying it late or just not noticing, but TOP LANE? Really? (Was tribush behind turret, we had river warded the whole time)
    I did this while playing panth. I was mid though, 9:30 in game and I was up by 6 kills. Just started roaming after my opponent mid rage quit. Once someone is fed at least 5+ kills by 10 min they can tower dive if the allied lane is prepared for it

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected on the unique arp on live.

Correction though, although very minor. The armor shred on pbe is down to 26%. Again, I said minor so I know its not a huge difference.
    That's why stacking cleavers is so broken on live. Along with the shred stacking faster you get the passive flat ArP too. Gonna be patched though, so only have to deal with it for a bit longer. Would be really nice if they hotfixed it though.

I have had a sh!t load of bad games...

This is why I hate people in this game. No matter how much you carry, we were up by 20 kills and still lost. They had a terrible ap, but our malphite was always way to late to intiate.

We need more ppl to play adc I always worry when the lowest elo player is our adc because nobody on team wants to fill that role. Also it's a pity that adc is the only role without a solid melee option.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    We need more ppl to play adc I always worry when the lowest elo player is our adc because nobody on team wants to fill that role. Also it's a pity that adc is the only role without a solid melee option.
    thats why i almost always play adc

I thought support was the role no one wanted to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I thought support was the role no one wanted to play.
    I would say it's close between adc and support, but it's not hard to play support on good enough level ... adc is harder and if you have a bad one your late game is screwed.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate playing ADC with a poor support. They can make your life so hard. Had one yesterday that first gave Draven+Blitz two kills early in the lane, then kept on trying to last hit minions. Never warded and just kept whining how I lost us the lane.

Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I hate playing ADC with a poor support. They can make your life so hard. Had one yesterday that first gave Draven+Blitz two kills early in the lane, then kept on trying to last hit minions. Never warded and just kept whining how I lost us the lane.

Right.
    And there was this horrible Anivia too I heard, can you elaborate more on this. :P
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn bird couldn't last hit at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Damn bird couldn't last hit at all!
    That bird was such a fucking noob.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how many kills that bird gave up in mid lane. It was a lot!