Thread: max gold cap?

Deleted

max gold cap?

well i started finding about how the max bid amount is 2 billion~ so i was wondering about gold cap

just add some more 9s to it

thought id share/question since i didnt find anything about it in google or what not.

and lol about the real world value even with such a low amount compared to before.

also thing to note when the buy amount is lower the price per million is lower by .04

What concerns me is that there is that much gold on the RMAH. So either Blizzard is putting it up or gold bots are a massive problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    What concerns me is that there is that much gold on the RMAH. So either Blizzard is putting it up or gold bots are a massive problem.
    It's fairly obvious they have a massive bot problem, at least on EU. It's interesting how they can spam the gold sale ads on official forum for 6 hours or longer that stay on top of the page without them doing anything about it not to mention the report option being broken so I for one had to leave all public channels because of constant spam.

They probably dont sell the gold themselves or work with the bots but they sure don't seem to care about them much either.

10+ Year Old Account
    so many bots and still the items I need for upgrades are expensive

on topic: heh gold cap... sorry man, don`t know how it feels to have more than 28m, that is highest cap.

Deleted
    I need like 200 million per upgrade and I can't sell anything to raise it any more.

Deleted
    d3 economy is the weirdest i have seen, and not just bcoz of bots i bet.

also i hope the gold is pooled from players even if there is that much amount in rmah, otherwise its sad to think of some dude with billions/trillions of bot farmed gold making millions off people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive ban waves happened today, gold prices should rise soon.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    well i started finding about how the max bid amount is 2 billion~ so i was wondering about gold cap

just add some more 9s to it

thought id share/question since i didnt find anything about it in google or what not.

and lol about the real world value even with such a low amount compared to before.

also thing to note when the buy amount is lower the price per million is lower by .04
    You should have hit the buy button. Id laugh if your overdraft protection covered it and it went through.

Deleted
    rofl spend 5k euro

I don't think this necessarily reflects the actual amount of money on the AH, I remember, when the auction house was still pretty new I searched for like 100k radiant star gems and it actually displayed a price for them.
    I doubt by that time there were that many already crafted. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    I don't think this necessarily reflects the actual amount of money on the AH, I remember, when the auction house was still pretty new I searched for like 100k radiant star gems and it actually displayed a price for them.
    I doubt by that time there were that many already crafted. :P
    thats good to know. i was just suprised by how much we can hold and its real world value.

My dream..... Will be..... Complete... When i get.... 99 .... Trillion...
    Oh god i'm almost dead from palying to much

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Massive ban waves happened today, gold prices should rise soon.
    not really, botters will reinvest to keep the income flowing >.>