Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post

on INFERNO whimsy.................................................................................... .....
    Inferno doesn't drop lvl 58< loot?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post

on INFERNO whimsy.................................................................................... .....
    ur bound to find that flavour sword if u go to whimsyshire, but not in inferno. only found it in normal so far.

Even though this is the hall of shame... some of the items I'd use on my monk (only toon at 60) as I haven't played in a while and am only doing 20k dps at 60 with paragon 7- and no gold to speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Even though this is the hall of shame... some of the items I'd use on my monk (only toon at 60) as I haven't played in a while and am only doing 20k dps at 60 with paragon 7- and no gold to speak of.
    Yeah, my monk is still crappily geared from the times when Inferno was still hard and melee had to build really tanky unless you were a billionaire. Sure he's got like 35k hp and 750 all resist, 16% melee damage reduction and 1k LoH....but only 20k dps. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Yeah, my monk is still crappily geared from the times when Inferno was still hard and melee had to build really tanky unless you were a billionaire. Sure he's got like 35k hp and 750 all resist, 16% melee damage reduction and 1k LoH....but only 20k dps. :P
    20k dps, 20k hp, 600 all resists (roughly), 1.2k Loh from Some crap 1200dps 2h legendary I found just before I stop playing (litterly like 2 weeks before paragon). Still managed to clear all of inferno on mp0 though... mp0 is retarded easy though... except for some elite packs/named (purple text).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I found a lvl 52 item on Inferno the other day, so mistakes happen. Though I still think lvl 30 seems unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I found a lvl 52 item on Inferno the other day, so mistakes happen. Though I still think lvl 30 seems unlikely.
    Follower-specific items. They still drop below 58 on Inferno, and I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Follower-specific items. They still drop below 58 on Inferno, and I don't know why.
    Had other items as well from goblins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    That sword is one of the exceptions.... It can actually roll quite some nice dmg (up to 650? something like that) which would have been nice for an alt...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah HAHAHAHAHA

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ah HAHAHAHAHA
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VxKAi.jpg?1[/IG]
    I can imagine you laughing like the joker right now with insanity within the very core lol

Deleted
    That weapon would have been great if it had more dps, dps ruined weapons suck

Deleted
    Not a ilvl 63 but still...

25% more fire damage taken? seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    25% more fire damage taken? seriously?
    That's on every Andariel's Visage...it ranges from 10% to 30% IIRC
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I've got one with if i remember 7%
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I've got one with if i remember 7%
    Yep mine 7%.

Low increase fire damage andariels are actually very good for dps, Good Crit and at speed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    5-25 i thought was the range i got one with 5% on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

one wery stupid question that i alredy know the answer but i must ask
    thats player dmg taken or into mobs dmg taken ?.) becouse i cant imagine why there is item that increses player dmg taken (especialy what i rememeber dmg that molten mobs does,quit d3 shortly after paragon went on live)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    thats player dmg taken or into mobs dmg taken ?.) becouse i cant imagine why there is item that increses player dmg taken (especialy what i rememeber dmg that molten mobs does,quit d3 shortly after paragon went on live)
    It's player damage taken... the helm gives ALOT of DPS gains for a head-slot. Attack Speed AND Crit Chance are a big deal, the Life Regen doesn't hurt either.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    Your nephalem hero takes 25% (or whatever %) extra damage from all fire sources.

Yes given the amount of deadly fire affixes like Molten and Fire Chains it severely limits Andariels even though they are guaranteed Attack Speed and Crit Chance.