Thread: Phase Help

Phase Help

I was once part of the Alliance; However for several reasons i changed to the Horde. My problem however is i did ALL quests in pandaria and am phased for everything. When i faction changed i saw i am still phased but i can redo the quests. Thinking its extra gold i am doing them, but i hit a brick wall when in the Jade Forest i am sent to the Heart of the Serpent to talk to the Foreman, but she isnt there. The statue is destroyed etc. What can i do?

The only thing you can do is ask Blizzard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    I was once part of the Alliance; However for several reasons i changed to the Horde. My problem however is i did ALL quests in pandaria and am phased for everything. When i faction changed i saw i am still phased but i can redo the quests. Thinking its extra gold i am doing them, but i hit a brick wall when in the Jade Forest i am sent to the Heart of the Serpent to talk to the Foreman, but she isnt there. The statue is destroyed etc. What can i do?
    If you are only doing them for gold.... well pick another thing.. there are dailies! :-)
    Or skip that quest and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    If you are only doing them for gold.... well pick another thing
    Well i also like seeing things from the other side of things