Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    nice work emery

looks very nice

Will you upload it?
    Last edited by mmoc4ce35d5fe8; 2012-12-10 at 09:25 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Weird. My MSBT shows both immune and evade. Have you tried setting them in your outgoing scroll area?
    Ah sorry should have explained myself a little better. If I had my way I'd completely remove all damage text but I want to have something to display evades and immunes. MSBT does this, but it's got a lot of stuff that I also don't want. I want to have something a lot more simple and xCT worked really well but it had or has a really bad delay which also irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    If you're using oUF,try use oUF_Combatfeedback plugin.. you can filter what you want displayed.
    Now this is a good idea, it never crossed my mind to use it. I'll see what I can come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I wonder if there is a fix for the old xCT to make it work with real time combat.

Edit: Not sure if a fluke, but right now xCT is not lagging behind real combat.
    I'll have to download it and see if it works for me later tonight D:

Hopefully my new monitor will be here today when I get in from work. Can't wait to see all the space on my screen at 2560x1440!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'll have to download it and see if it works for me later tonight D:

Hopefully my new monitor will be here today when I get in from work. Can't wait to see all the space on my screen at 2560x1440!
    Huge... Dude, your UIs have practically nothing on them, gimme that screen. xD

Anyways, I found out something about xCT. " ["mergeaoespamtime"] = 'Time/seconds' " Any higher than 2 and any spells determined in the xCT.lua to be in the AOE department, there will be huge delays because it will try to merge the ticks/hits. And since the addon was last updated a year ago, you have to add in any new spells (or updated spells) from MoP. Other than that, I am dealing with 0 delays.

And since I'm always finding myself changing something, literally right after uploading a new version of my UI...

Feels a bit left heavy and the data text above the minimap feels even more out of place. Other than that, I'm liking it.

Deleted

Still not completely satisfied with the BigWigs bars. I want a black border instead of a gray one but oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels a bit left heavy and the data text above the minimap feels even more out of place. Other than that, I'm liking it.
    What addon are you using to skin your Boss Frame? (unless that is a focus you have on the right) - I have been trying to reskin my Boss Bar, but it can't be done with PitBull.
    Last edited by Berri; 2012-12-10 at 03:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    - I have been trying to reskin my Boss Bar, but it can't be done with PitBull.
    Sure it can if you are willing to do the follow steps:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/

Here is a link to my UI with pitbull bossframes working just fine on stone guards:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX4SpEkz8gc

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huge... Dude, your UIs have practically nothing on them, gimme that screen. xD

Anyways, I found out something about xCT. " ["mergeaoespamtime"] = 'Time/seconds' " Any higher than 2 and any spells determined in the xCT.lua to be in the AOE department, there will be huge delays because it will try to merge the ticks/hits. And since the addon was last updated a year ago, you have to add in any new spells (or updated spells) from MoP. Other than that, I am dealing with 0 delays.

And since I'm always finding myself changing something, literally right after uploading a new version of my UI...

That sounds good I'll have to try out xCT then. Got in from work 20~ minutes ago and no delivery as yet so I'm guessing it'll be here tomorrow, which is typical because I am on a late!

UI looks good though! The only thing that stands out to me in your screenshot is the nameplate, the grey seems too light but that's just my opinion.

And since the addon was last updated a year ago, you have to add in any new spells (or updated spells) from MoP.
    You're gonna have to use XCT+ instead. It's being updated and It has ingame config. I see no point in keeping the old XCT alive. If you don't want the ingame config, you could dig a old-ish version of XCT+ out.

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    I can't seem to get Satrina to work, so I have default Blizzard Buff icons :/
    You can try out Raven instead of Satrina

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    You can try out Raven instead of Satrina
    Or Elkano's Still works great!

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/elkbuffbars

Deleted
    Combat shot of my UI:

Few things aren't working too well at low resolution but I'm getting there with fixing pieces!

Cookie to anyone who notices who's UI I stole brutally.
    Last edited by mmoc53321d8500; 2012-12-10 at 08:41 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Combat shot of my UI:
    link

Few things aren't working too well at low resolution but I'm getting there with fixing pieces!

Seriously, that's the best UI I have ever seen! Where'd you get it?
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-12-10 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    This guy right?
    link
    You caught me! Heck, have a whole box of cookies!

Was bored, so decided to play around with unit frames. So brutaly pushed Ariadne's unit frames (and Kait:Auras) through the meat cleaver, and made something that looks kinda like it. Using Weak Auras and Pitbull (the round circle is an icon that i made and imported as texture in WA)

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5853/unit.jpg

Oh, the circle changes depending on HP, 0-20% lowest one, 20-50% middle one and 50-100% top one

And naturaly its spaaarkely :P

You caught me! Heck, have a whole box of cookies!
    I thought it was this guy but nvm..

http://imgur.com/a/K6z91#13

Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    What addon are you using to skin your Boss Frame? (unless that is a focus you have on the right) - I have been trying to reskin my Boss Bar, but it can't be done with PitBull.
    Using oUF_Mlight layout configured to my tastes. It does Player/Pet/Target/ToT/Focus/Focustarget/Party/Raid/Bosses. I do know that Shadowed Unit Frames is more user friendly and similar to PiBull than an oUF layout is and it supported Boss frames.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-11 at 12:27 AM.

Can't post links yet :\. here's my newest UI

Pretty much full Elvui with skinned DBM, Skada, Omen, etc. Still a WIP
    In combat:

OOC:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-11 at 06:25 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it turned up! yay.

Had quite a lot of font size problems, nearly all needed to be reduced down by a size of 1, still a few need doing. Some things moved all over the place and there's a few pixel/alignment issues with the change in resolution. (Power bar is an example, castbars are all fuzzy and some of the raid frame border is fuzzy) Got a lot of fixing to do tomorrow evening!

So it turned up! yay.

Had quite a lot of font size problems, nearly all needed to be reduced down by a size of 1, still a few need doing. Some things moved all over the place and there's a few pixel/alignment issues with the change in resolution. (Power bar is an example, castbars are all fuzzy and some of the raid frame border is fuzzy) Got a lot of fixing to do tomorrow evening!
    Think you've got too much stuff cluttering your screen. I'd remove some of it if I were you... huehuehue

Did you decide to change the quest tracker font away from your pixel font? Or is it just "in the process" of being changed to suit your new screen?

So it turned up! yay.

snip

I had to look at your UI in quadrants because the resolution is giant. Okay, lower left, upper left, over to the upper right, now the lower right, look a bit in the center.. Your UI is a lot of work to look at on a small screen. Hope you like that new monitor. Your UI is looking very minimalistic as always, and looks great even with the issues you pointed out.