Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Any Vid coming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    because those disgusting animals were responsible for all of it
    Are you for real? You sound like your rping on a thread now.
    #boycottchina

Ye videos are coming Uploading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Are you for real? You sound like your rping on a thread now.
    You speak thusly? You?

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    The final quests were pretty good, Loved the monkey king stuff

This part bugged me, the buff I got kept ripping me out of shadow form
    How did you finish it so fast O.o.

I loved the quest chain.

All in all I'd say it came across as an Alliance victory.

While the Kirin Tor surely took some losses from the Horde side of things, the Alliance now has the full support of Dalaran and the city, even if it isn't phased in game to reflect this, is now giving its support to the Alliance. The Sunreavers were defeated, and many of their forces imprisoned or slain, though many did manage to get out including Aethas.

The Alliance managed to spy on the Horde and use their findings to locate the Divine Bell first, but this was counteracted by Horde stealing it back from the Alliance.

At the finale, Garrosh lost his secret weapon he put so much into getting. The Divine Bell is destroyed, and while Anduin is injured badly he's still alive despite what Garrosh thinks. The Horde as Varian puts it is crumbling beneath his feet. The blood elves are angry with the losses they took because of Garrosh pushing them to find the Bell and they also blame Garrosh just as much for the Dalaran incident as they do Jaina. Not completely one sided, but all in all I count it as an Alliance victory.

As for how me and some others are done already:

1. I play a human.

2. I used the extra rep from the darkmoon carousel every day the faire was open.

3. First thing I did after hitting revered was to fly straight to the vendor and buy the double rep item.

4. Did all 5 regular dailies plus the beast master daily every day.

5. With 1-3 in mind, the one time quest chains that unlock as you gain Shieldwall rep were massive rep gains.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    How did you finish it so fast O.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    1. I play a human.

2. I used the extra rep from the darkmoon carousel every day the faire was open.

3. First thing I did after hitting revered was to fly straight to the vendor and buy the double rep item.

4. Did all 5 regular dailies plus the beast master daily every day.

5. With 1-3 in mind, the one time quest chains that unlock as you gain Shieldwall rep were massive rep gains.
    Pretty much what he said, and I'd always check for a new story quest before handing everything in, some days I would get 2 or 3 quests in between handing in dailies
    Sig by Safhira

I was happy when I have started the quest and knowing that I will kill horde and made Kirin Tor Alliance only. But, when I started and look the quests, it is an Genocide by Jaina Proudmoore. A character that strongly believe that there can be peace between alliance and horde. Person who almost forgive Horde about Theramore destruction. Now she send me (other player) to purge Dalaran from Sunreavers After I got quests to kill them all, and kill sunreavers from trade center, that person become something other, and I do not look on alliance as I have for now. Those Blood Elves are second time betrayed by Alliance, and vanquished. The quest looks for me like ethnic cleaning one nation from city... I do not support Blizzard in this, it is just something that Alliance was not in my eyes in whole Warcraft.

For people who didn't do the quest I made the video so you can see what is going on. King Varian is also pissed on Jaina, because he was in negotiation with sin'dorei to back them in alliance, but Jaina with this decision just drive them back more to Horde.

In few moment "An Ancient Ally" will be uploaded tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I was happy when I have started the quest and knowing that I will kill horde and made Kirin Tor Alliance only. But, when I started and look the quests, it is an Genocide by Jaina Proudmoore. A character that strongly believe that there can be peace between alliance and horde. Person who almost forgive Horde about Theramore destruction. Now she send me (other player) to purge Dalaran from Sunreavers After I got quests to kill them all, and kill sunreavers from trade center, that person become something other, and I do not look on alliance as I have for now. Those Blood Elves are second time betrayed by Alliance, and vanquished. The quest looks for me like ethnic cleaning one nation from city... I do not support Blizzard in this, it is just something that Alliance was not in my eyes in whole Warcraft.
    Well it was Vereesa Windrunner that got you "deal" with the Sunreavers, Jaina was walking around the streets sending them to the Violet Hold, any that attacked her, she dealt with. I followed her around the city before handing everything in, to see any rp I might have missed while questing.
    The Belf robbing the bank was amusing, was glad to put him down.

I feel the actions in Dalaran harsh but fair, twice now the Sunreavers have betrayed the Kirin'Tor for the horde, and Vereesa actions are really a surprise, they killed her husband.

Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-12-11 at 07:23 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

For people who didn't do the quest I made the video so you can see what is going on. King Varian is also pissed on Jaina, because he was in negotiation with sin'dorei to back them in alliance, but Jaina with this decision just drive them back more to Horde.

In few moment "An Ancient Ally" will be uploaded tho

Don't be too hard on Jaina she had her reasons, though she goes a bit overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't be too hard on Jaina she had her reasons, though she goes a bit overboard.
    Ye but, this drive me the memory back to The Frozen Throne, when you started with Blood Elved, I love that race, I still love them now, and I am sad cus they are not in the alliance, I would trade them for Draeneis. Bad then we banish them because of some di*khead, and now Jaina she is killing them. An wise mage should know that is not the act of full Blood Elves race it's just few man that are guilty for it.

Ye but, this drive me the memory back to The Frozen Throne, when you started with Blood Elved, I love that race, I still love them now, and I am sad cus they are not in the alliance, I would trade them for Draeneis. Bad then we banish them because of some di*khead, and now Jaina she is killing them. An wise mage should know that is not the act of full Blood Elves race it's just few man that are guilty for it.
    This time some of the elves are actually guilty though.

It certainly strained blood elf Alliance relation for a long time to come, until now Lor'themar had no personal reason to hold a strong grudge against the Alliance, now he has one and it seems for Jaina in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Well it was Vereesa Windrunner that got you "deal" with the Sunreavers, Jaina was walking around the streets sending them to the Violet Hold, any that attacked her, she dealt with. I followed her around the city before handing everything in, to see any rp I might have missed while questing.
    The Belf robbing the bank was amusing, was glad to put him down.

I feel the actions in Dalaran harsh but fair, twice now the Sunreavers have betrayed the Kirin'Tor for the horde, and Vereesa actions are really a surprise, they killed her husband.

Sunreavers or Reliquary
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Fanlyr_Silverthorn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    both, there was more then just him there
    Sig by Safhira

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol so the Divine Bell gets destroyed?

So much for all that work getting it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Sweet, sweet.Thanks for the vid. \m/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    lol so the Divine Bell gets destroyed?

So much for all that work getting it
    Sure is, Garrosh cleaved it down trying to kill the prince lol
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-12-11 at 10:01 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

waiting for the horde version

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha

Jaina telling Varian not to get soft.
    Such a reversal of roles.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    waiting for the horde version
    I think someone did that before me, so I look forward to see already uploaded videos
    Last edited by Stiven; 2012-12-12 at 01:04 AM.