Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    only got like 1 sub out of it!

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 05:13 AM ----------

EU i'm on icewatch the most populated shard! always people online zone events always get completed, and the lower level zones are always full of people! i can help you if you just pm me in game happy rifting!

•novitiate's phylactery - a trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •special in-game title: “the chosen”
    •10x inscribed sourcestone
    •5x plaque of achievement
    •3x mark of ascension
    •2x lucky coin
    •5x mark of retribution

The link:https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    The code:ZEM7XJDJPLPXPEW2DTZM

You won't regret it, in my opinion RIFT is the greatest mmo i have ever played, but of course your opinions might be different from mine!
    A bit off-topic, but how is Icewatch for faction balance? I've heard alot about how faction doesn't matter in Rift and such but if I'm going to try it I want to be a guardian and I want to be on a populated guardian server.

Hey there!
    If you are looking to try out Rift and use my link here https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite I can supply you with plat for your starter mount, bag improvements, and any help that you may require leveling. Just make sure to make your character on Faeblight. I've been playing since beta one all the way back in december of 2010, and am currently in a top end raiding guild, so I can answer any questions you may have on the game!

If you purchase Storm Legion before the end of the month, we will both recieve a free christmas cape!!

I hope that you can really enjoy Rift as much as I do and come to realize that it truly is the best mmo out there!
    Again, link is https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Thank you very much!
    Edit: This is for NA players
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2012-12-09 at 07:28 PM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

I'm probably going to buy the Rift Storm Legion this week and I'm looking for a veteran who could help me, I'm not a begginer in MMOs nor a Hardcore player these days, just pm me your Code. I'm going to play in NA, doesn't matter which shard so just tell me which one you play in with your code, I'll start my character on it.

Quote Originally Posted by warsers View Post
    I'm probably going to buy the Rift Storm Legion this week and I'm looking for a veteran who could help me, I'm not a begginer in MMOs nor a Hardcore player these days, just pm me your Code. I'm going to play in NA, doesn't matter which shard so just tell me which one you play in with your code, I'll start my character on it.
    Sent, Enjoy!
    R80

Link: rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=WF6YNHR6Z2HRKLNHE6YG&request_locale=en&experience=aaf&utm_source=m anual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite
    Code: WF6YNHR6Z2HRKLNHE6YG

Paying 1000p for the first one to buy Storm Legion+subscribed and 300p for anyone else

Also standart reward for all:

FOR EACH SUBSCRIBED FRIEND
    Ascended Treasure - a chest of riches containing the following loot:

10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    5x Plaque of Achievement
    3x Mark of Ascension
    2x Lucky Coin
    5x Mark of Retribution

+ Winter cape (img above) for SL puchaser's

Hey, I'm looking to join rift again (I played once but would need to buy storm legion and sub anyway). I'm looking for someone to help me out with questions / an ascension invite from a NA server (PvE or PvP is fine). It would be awesome if that person is in a high-end guild I could join eventually at 60, since I'm looking to clear end game PvE content. I'm a very good player, so message me if you think you'd be interested.

~Razz

Quote Originally Posted by razzan View Post
    Hey, I'm looking to join rift again (I played once but would need to buy storm legion and sub anyway). I'm looking for someone to help me out with questions / an ascension invite from a NA server (PvE or PvP is fine). It would be awesome if that person is in a high-end guild I could join eventually at 60, since I'm looking to clear end game PvE content. I'm a very good player, so message me if you think you'd be interested.

~Razz
    Sent!
    R80

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    A bit off-topic, but how is Icewatch for faction balance? I've heard alot about how faction doesn't matter in Rift and such but if I'm going to try it I want to be a guardian and I want to be on a populated guardian server.
    To be honest i never really notice, with faction unity everyone just plays together. Although there may be more defiants? i think maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Sent!
    Thanks! Just a few questions though:
    1. I see that's an RP server, I doubt that means it's much different but I just want to make sure
    2. why doesn't faction matter?

Quote Originally Posted by razzan View Post
    Thanks! Just a few questions though:
    1. I see that's an RP server, I doubt that means it's much different but I just want to make sure
    2. why doesn't faction matter?
    1) Yea its the same as a normal PvE server. Relatively no difference.

2) Faction doesn't matter because both factions can group/guild together on PvE servers. In fact, about the only thing you can't do is go to the other factions capital.

Enjoy! =)
    R80

Hey there!
    *snip*
    Thank you very much!
    Edit: This is for NA players

FYI i used ur link to get started and got storm legion... i'm guessing it was u on my friends list so I sent you a mail in game the other night. thanks!
    Last edited by cuafpr; 2012-12-12 at 06:24 AM.

Deleted
    EU i'm on icewatch the most populated shard! always people online zone events always get completed, and the lower level zones are always full of people! i can help you if you just pm me in game happy rifting!

•novitiate's phylactery - a trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •special in-game title: “the chosen”
    •10x inscribed sourcestone
    •5x plaque of achievement
    •3x mark of ascension
    •2x lucky coin
    •5x mark of retribution

The link:https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    The code:ZEM7XJDJPLPXPEW2DTZM

You won't regret it, in my opinion RIFT is the greatest mmo i have ever played, but of course your opinions might be different from mine!

1) Yea its the same as a normal PvE server. Relatively no difference.

2) Faction doesn't matter because both factions can group/guild together on PvE servers. In fact, about the only thing you can't do is go to the other factions capital.

Enjoy! =)
    Raja, what's your in game name?

Deleted
    Here is my Ascend-A-Friend URL tinyurl.com/voronve and code (WP2CJ3RNKQ23YP7MRYT3) you can use it to create a character on the largest EU PvE shard Icewatch. First time poster here so cant use links yet

You get the standard Ascend-A-Friend package:
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

As I am still leveling up myself I cannot offer the same packages as these Vet's here, but I can give you around 10 plat and if you decide to stick around on Icewatch I would love to invite you to join our guild. We're filled with new and returning Rift players who are currently leveling up from either 1 to 60 or 50 to 60, we're a helpful and active bunch and would love to invite you to join us in exploring Rift.

I also have an extra Raptr promotional key for the full game of Rift Classic (levels 1-50, includes the first 30 days subscription, you would only need to buy the expansion once 50). I am giving this away to the first person to:
    • Use my Ascend-A-Friend code
    • Level up to 15 on Icewatch
    • Decide they want to keep on going in Rift

Catch you in-game! Elentara - EU Icewatch
    Last edited by mmoc38ce372da3; 2012-12-21 at 09:01 AM.

Hey all,

If you're like me and love mmos but haven't been really happy with most of what is out there then I would highly recommending checking out Rift (or coming back to it for that matter!). The game is literally bursting with players since the expansion hit and Trion is already adding even more content at a ridiculous rate (1 month in and we already had a patch adding another raid, solo dungeon, and conquest pvp map for lvl 60s). Its seriously a ton of fun and would be even more fun to have everyone thinking about it to make the jump back into the game!

I'm including a link if you want to check things out again as part of our ascend-a-friend program, you'll be thrilled that you did trust me plus we both get some great in-game exclusive items (like right now we get the awesome Fae Yule Cape!!)

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Oh! And if you're a returning player and in need of a guild feel free to check us out, we're on Deepwood and in less than 3 weeks are already over 100 unique members!

rifttaow.enjin.com

See you all in game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    For starting EU players-

heya guys if your thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot! I myself am one of the Top ranked mages worldwide and in the main raidforce of the the currently ranked #1 Worldwide Guild Known as <Special Olympics>

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    • 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots
    • Performance increasing consumables
    • Random Dimension (Player Housing) items from the planes

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

Alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

If you are british then a firm man hug at the local tavern will be included within this offer

Hi,
    i cannot send pm's yet on the forum because of low post count.
    But i am trying Rift out atm, used your referal key also !
    Ingame name of mine is Bubblebuster.
    (I hope i can post my ingame name, else please remove Mod's)

Thanks for your help in advance mate !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Hi,
    i cannot send pm's yet on the forum because of low post count.
    But i am trying Rift out atm, used your referal key also !
    Ingame name of mine is Bubblebuster.
    (I hope i can post my ingame name, else please remove Mod's)

Thanks for your help in advance mate !
    Ahh brilliant =) If you can shoot me an Email - Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , with what shard your on and also any questions your having, I'll quickly contact you later ingame and then we can have a bit of a friendly chat and some banter and I can help you get started and answer all your questions ^^

Alright, My Code is P7FMJPPFWCYNY27NG7CY Just paste that in your ascend a friend "apply code" field. Once that is done, what you do is buy RIFT: Storm legion. You know what the benefit is? WE BOTH GET AWESOME CAPES AND PRESENTS! So if you want a cape and awesome stuff, then use my code.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-12-21 at 09:10 PM.

Since the world didn't end, I would like some new friends. Here is a very nice code, it will bring luck for 144.000 xp points since it is the first one posted in the 14th b'akt'un:

Use this when signing up so you get the goodies: ZRY7RMJLDHNE9KGT9HZ7

Hey hey hey!
    Use my AAF code before 31 December, purchase Storm Legion Expansion and you will get 1.000plat from me! Any EU shard (will transfer my alt with money to any shard).

Also you will get the same things as any other AAF:
    Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    3 Freelancer’s Mark
    2 Lucky Coin
    10 Infinity Stone

Link: rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=WF6YNHR6Z2HRKLNHE6YG&request_locale=en&experience=aaf&utm_source=m anual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite
    Code: WF6YNHR6Z2HRKLNHE6YG