Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Only one of my runepages are fucked...

I was attempting to build magic pen on it and then I saw 2 champs that I really wanted and didn't have the money for it.

Honestly what your saying right now is comparing to saying your chest enchant on WoW is going to make or break this normal mode fight.

Thats exactly what your saying. Can you find another excuse to blame it on?
    Except a rune page would be ALL your enchants. Runes are huge. If you haven't figured that out yet please stick to co-op vs. ai.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Except a rune page would be ALL your enchants. Runes are huge. If you haven't figured that out yet please stick to co-op vs. ai.
    Offensive runes are the only thing that matter. By stacking the "most" ad runes I get like 15 ad. That makes a big difference early game. In side of that rune page I havae 13 armor on it. That...makes very little different. I think 3% resist. Thats very very minor. Maybe blocking about 5 damage or 10 by level 6.

If you have 0 offensive runes I agree with your statement, but if you have full defensive runes then no I don't agree with it.

Offensive runes are the only thing that matter. By stacking the "most" ad runes I get like 15 ad. That makes a big difference early game. In side of that rune page I havae 13 armor on it. That...makes very little different. I think 3% resist. Thats very very minor. Maybe blocking about 5 damage or 10 by level 6.

If you have 0 offensive runes I agree with your statement, but if you have full defensive runes then no I don't agree with it.
    Yep we're done here. LoL isn't for you.
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Yep we're done here. LoL isn't for you.
    I'm not gonna bother, your just a person who flames all day.

I'm not gonna bother, your just a person who flames all day.
    You've been told by like 3 different people you need more rune pages that aren't complete garbage. If you refuse to accept that, A.) we can't help you and B.) you're fucking over 4 other people. But yeah I'm just flaming and it's totally not your fault you lose all the time.

Edit: This is very relevant.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2012-12-12 at 04:45 AM.

You've been told by like 3 different people you need more rune pages that aren't complete garbage. If you refuse to accept that, A.) we can't help you and B.) you're fucking over 4 other people. But yeah I'm just flaming and it's totally not your fault you lose all the time.

Edit: This is very relevant.
    This is flaming. Completely flaming. Isn't that rule on this thread?

I haven't said I don't need different rune pages, I fail to understand why defensive pages are good now. I've googled it & multiple people are saying that full defensive rune pages are bad now, keep to marks to offensive, marks to usually offensive depending on champ & seal/glyphs to defensive.

If your going to flame me just leave, if you actually want to explain why defensive runes are good then do so. Find a relevant recent link to explain if your that lazy. I am well aware 1 page is screwed, but its not that screwed. It still pertains to ap very well...

Again, I know for a fact flaming is against thread rules, you might want to be careful.

This is flaming. Completely flaming. Isn't that rule on this thread?

I haven't said I don't need different rune pages, I fail to understand why defensive pages are good now. I've googled it & multiple people are saying that full defensive rune pages are bad now, keep to marks to offensive, marks to usually offensive depending on champ & seal/glyphs to defensive.

If your going to flame me just leave, if you actually want to explain why defensive runes are good then do so. Find a relevant recent link to explain if your that lazy. I am well aware 1 page is screwed, but its not that screwed. It still pertains to ap very well...

Again, I know for a fact flaming is against thread rules, you might want to be careful.
    No one can be sure what you've said as your story changes from post to post. First you get mad and blame your team after they point out your pages. Then you say all runes are useless. Then you claim defensive runes are useless and only give "2% resist" (which is false btw, armor seals will add considerable resistance out of the gate.) In fact, I just did a test: Ashe with 0 points in defense tree and 100% offensive runes has 15 armor (13% resist) and 30 MR (23% resist). With Armor seals, MR/lvl glyphs and 9 points in the defense tree she has 31 armor (24% resist) and 35 MR (26% resist). So, with some basic math, 0 defense boosts vs. a carry with ArP quints (+7.7 flat) and the +5 flat, +8% from masteries is going to allow them to do true damage. That same carry against the setup I previously mentioned will do 13% less damage as the runes and mastery points negate all their ArP.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2012-12-12 at 05:14 AM.

I was mad yes, calmed now yes, still somewhat aggravated about people yes. If you think its so much about my runes I was looking for more proof.

Your post about the resistances seems to proved your point though.

I still dont think runes have anything to do with my problem in ranked though. My runes don't make other people better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still dont think runes have anything to do with my problem in ranked though. My runes don't make other people better.
    It makes you better prepared to carry them though. Any little advantage you can get you should take when it comes to solo-que. That applies to runes and masteries as much as it applies to actual gameplay, if not more since they can be prepared beforehand.

I was mad yes, calmed now yes, still somewhat aggravated about people yes. If you think its so much about my runes I was looking for more proof.

Your post about the resistances seems to proved your point though.

No, but the Dunning-Kruger Effect shows you're likely as much to blame. Record replays of your matches, watch them, focus on what YOU can do better. I get that there are unavoidable situations, (tanks that don't tank, bruisers/tanks that don't initiate and/or fall for obvious bait) but there's always something YOU can do better as well. Realistically though, you should avoid ranked without a decent variance of rune pages. Even if you don't feel it holds your team back, it holds you back, and in a round-about way that does hold the team back. And when laning against opponent(s) with full, proper pages, the difference is noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    No, it doesn't. If you get talked shit to, you stay calm, respond calmly, and most important of all, you don't lower yourself to their level.

You have all the rights to respond. Just don't resort to the same toxic behavior.

Also, l2ignore. It will shut them up and calm them down eventually since they can't say shit to you anyway. If it doesn't, it won't even manage to bother you since they're ignored anyway.
    You obviously didn't read the post after this one, where I said it was my fault in the end, because I was baited. Though my proposal, would honestly fix that.

Yo, if you're support, and you think "I bought 9 wards, I don't need anymore this game" You're fucking bad.
    If you're support and you don't agree to ward something crucial when team asks, you're fucking bad.
    Only other person who ever fucking buys wards more than 3 times should be jungler.
    Only other person who ever fucking buys wards PAST THE LANING PHASE should be jungler.
    If you're a support and you think people who complain about lack of warding should ward themselves, YOU'RE FUCKING BAD.
    Support should have over 85% of the wards planted the entire game.
    Sincerely --- someone who mains supports, and always sees bad supports when he decides to do a different role.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    You obviously didn't read the post after this one, where I said it was my fault in the end, because I was baited. Though my proposal, would honestly fix that.
    Your proposal doesn't need to be implemented because it already is. Players in bad standing can't vote in the tribunal. A majority of people have to vote in agreement before a ban occurs, and then Riot will review that ban. Have you ever actually used the Tribunal? I have, and other than the oddball case they throw at you to make sure you're paying attention, an overwhelming amount of cases are "holy shit this guy is TERRIBLE for the community and should be punished."

So I just got temporary banned. Eh, whatever.

So you can't talk shit anymore? So I get reported with no explanation from the reporter and only one I might add, the other team started it, was just as filthy, retarded and degenerate... I don't get it. Why can you get banned in such a game?

I said bitch a couple of times... that is it. I told someone to get out of my jungle, bitch. Then I said SCIENCE BITCH, after I got Shaco in my jungle again. That was it. How can you get banned for that?

Shaco said, I was a "cunt bag". A faggot, and such, I didn't report him. I just guess I will have to report anyone that even squeaks wrong, in the future. When in Rome, right?
    I can tell just from your attitude in this post you most likely deserved a little time away from the game.

No, but the Dunning-Kruger Effect shows you're likely as much to blame. Record replays of your matches, watch them, focus on what YOU can do better. I get that there are unavoidable situations, (tanks that don't tank, bruisers/tanks that don't initiate and/or fall for obvious bait) but there's always something YOU can do better as well. Realistically though, you should avoid ranked without a decent variance of rune pages. Even if you don't feel it holds your team back, it holds you back, and in a round-about way that does hold the team back. And when laning against opponent(s) with full, proper pages, the difference is noticeable.
    Sorry, but that is just wrong as well. There are more than unavoidable situations in this game. For one, I don't get why I am in the 1200 bracket with the same win losses as someone else the same win/loss ratio, in the 1500 bracket.

Secondly, I feel if I don't jungle, (which is what I am best at) I can't control the game. If I play a more lane based role, mid or ADC which is tied at my next best, the other half of the map losses.

I went ADC last game. I rocked the shit on my lane and went 6-0 around 15 minute mark, downed the turret, and wandered. Was 8-0 around constant team fight territory, lost the game 8-4, with the final score 20-34. The rest of my team couldn't protect me at all. I was instagibbed by an even more fed Leblanc 10-0.

Of course the team blames me for not carrying. I just don't know how or why? I mean when I get 2 shot, what do I do? Why was Leblanc 6-0 against Morg anyways?

It's situations like this on a constant basis, it's not avoidable. There is only so much you can do and it's a team based game. So when you do your part, the other lanes lose or feed, or the jungler doesn't gank pushed lanes. Then who is to blame? It's like an accident, someone is usually at fault. Even if they don't want to take the blame.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 12:54 AM ----------

Your proposal doesn't need to be implemented because it already is. Players in bad standing can't vote in the tribunal. A majority of people have to vote in agreement before a ban occurs, and then Riot will review that ban. Have you ever actually used the Tribunal? I have, and other than the oddball case they throw at you to make sure you're paying attention, an overwhelming amount of cases are "holy shit this guy is TERRIBLE for the community and should be punished."

I can tell just from your attitude in this post you most likely deserved a little time away from the game.
    I have 3 level 30 accounts dude. I have no time away from the game. I have a jungle account, mid account, and an ADC account. I just got temp banned on my Jungle account.

Not really, you want to act like a high horser, but it's all bluff anyways. You talk just as much shit as anyone else, don't even fucking lie and say otherwise. I didn't start the fire, but I will surely put it out. Somehow I deserve a ban? Whatever happened to squelching people? I mean people act like the trolls in game in real life, and you wouldn't take it. So why take it in a video game?

Or maybe you do let people walk over in real life. This is "justice" to you. Pathetic.

Sorry, but that is just wrong as well. There are more than unavoidable situations in this game. For one, I don't get why I am in the 1200 bracket with the same win losses as someone else the same win/loss ratio, in the 1500 bracket.
    Well, it's based on the ELO levels of the people you've played. They have a higher rating with the same ratio in a higher bracket because they won more games against 1200-1400 players than they have 1500-1600 players. Actual maths available here.

Secondly, I feel if I don't jungle, (which is what I am best at) I can't control the game. If I play a more lane based role, mid or ADC which is tied at my next best, the other half of the map losses.
    If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.

I went ADC last game. I rocked the shit on my lane and went 6-0 around 15 minute mark, downed the turret, and wandered. Was 8-0 around constant team fight territory, lost the game 8-4, with the final score 20-34. The rest of my team couldn't protect me at all. I was instagibbed by an even more fed Leblanc 10-0.

Of course the team blames me for not carrying. I just don't know how or why? I mean when I get 2 shot, what do I do? Why was Leblanc 6-0 against Morg anyways?
    You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.

It's situations like this on a constant basis, it's not avoidable. There is only so much you can do and it's a team based game. So when you do your part, the other lanes lose or feed, or the jungler doesn't gank pushed lanes. Then who is to blame? It's like an accident, someone is usually at fault. Even if they don't want to take the blame.
    There's still things you could have done differently/better to help the team.

Well, it's based on the ELO levels of the people you've played. They have a higher rating with the same ratio in a higher bracket because they won more games against 1200-1400 players than they have 1500-1600 players. Actual maths available here.

Makes sense, but I don't understand why I got placed in the lower ELOs in the first place.

If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.

True, enough.

You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.

I did gank LB, just doesn't matter, her escape is retarded. Jungle Amumu went 3-10 by the end of the game, so yeah, but it's my fault. I have to control my lane, that is my job, and I did more than my job. I ganked, warded, dragoned, counter jungled AkA stole their blue. What else is expected of me? In reality? You seem to expect more than reality.

There's still things you could have done differently/better to help the team.

Listed above, it's easy to say that, but that isn't the reality of the situation and you know it. You seemingly have unrealistic expectations. I'm not super man.

I have 3 level 30 accounts dude. I have no time away from the game. I have a jungle account, mid account, and an ADC account. I just got temp banned on my Jungle account.

Not really, you want to act like a high horser, but it's all bluff anyways. You talk just as much shit as anyone else, don't even fucking lie and say otherwise. I didn't start the fire, but I will surely put it out. Somehow I deserve a ban? Whatever happened to squelching people? I mean people act like the trolls in game in real life, and you wouldn't take it. So why take it in a video game?

Or maybe you do let people walk over in real life. This is "justice" to you. Pathetic.
    I have no reason to talk shit in League of Legends. It never gets anyone anywhere but the tribunal. And yeah bro, I'm sure you put the fire out by swearing at a random stranger. That must be why fire departments are switching from water to gasoline around the world. No one acts like "video game trolls" in real life so this statement is just dumb. As for the last statement, there's a huge difference between getting "walked on in real life" and having someone talk shit to you in a game. If you think anything on the internet is about "justice" you should take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and step outside to experience life. It's obvious you take League of Legends so seriously it's detrimental to your health. You were deemed a toxic asset by the community and were given a punishment befitting the infraction. The other guy likely got reported too, Riot has no obligation or right to tell you if he was or wasn't. The "but he started it" defense doesn't work in a courtroom, and it doesn't work in the tribunal either.

TL; DR: DEAL WITH IT.

I have no reason to talk shit in League of Legends. It never gets anyone anywhere but the tribunal. And yeah bro, I'm sure you put the fire out by swearing at a random stranger. That must be why fire departments are switching from water to gasoline around the world. No one acts like "video game trolls" in real life so this statement is just dumb. As for the last statement, there's a huge difference between getting "walked on in real life" and having someone talk shit to you in a game. If you think anything on the internet is about "justice" you should take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and step outside to experience life. It's obvious you take League of Legends so seriously it's detrimental to your health. You were deemed a toxic asset by the community and were given a punishment befitting the infraction. The other guy likely got reported too, Riot has no obligation or right to tell you if he was or wasn't. The "but he started it" defense doesn't work in a courtroom, and it doesn't work in the tribunal either.

TL; DR: DEAL WITH IT.
    Actually it does work in the Court Room, bro. It's called self defense, if someone punches you, you every right to punch back. If someone mouths off you have every right to mouth back. Which is equivalent to a verbal punch.

In fact, why are you arguing with me now? Because this does set precedent that you would argue over the League. You shit talk as much as anyone else. This proves it.

Ratings matters, otherwise, there would be no ratings. I take my rating seriously, otherwise, WTF is the point of a rating?

Yes, people actually act like they act on the internet. You really need to get out more to say otherwise. You obviously have never worked in Customer Service, which is my job to deal with people and more people then you do, daily. People punch people over bills, that they racked up, deny, then get in physical altercations with serving staff. People that troll on the internet troll in real life too.

You say why talk shit back and ignore it? That works both ways too, why not just ignore it and move on. Why report at all? What's the point? Like I you said, I talked shit back, and once the game was over, moved on. I ignored it. Though some people want "justice" for people talking shit! Fucking ignore it. It works both ways, but stay on the high horse, bro.

Actually it does work in the Court Room, bro. It's called self defense, if someone punches you, you every right to punch back. If someone mouths off you have every right to mouth back. Which is equivalent to a verbal punch.

In fact, why are you arguing with me now? Because this does set precedent that you would argue over the League. You shit talk as much as anyone else. This proves it.

Ratings matters, otherwise, there would be no ratings. I take my rating seriously, otherwise, WTF is the point of a rating?

Yes, people actually act like they act on the internet. You really need to get out more to say otherwise. You obviously have never worked in Customer Service, which is my job to deal with people and more people then you do, daily. People punch people over bills, that they racked up, deny, then get in physical altercations with serving staff. People that troll on the internet troll in real life too.

You say why talk shit back and ignore it? That works both ways too, why not just ignore it and move on. Why report at all? What's the point? Like I you said, I talked shit back, and once the game was over, moved on. I ignored it. Though some people want "justice" for people talking shit! Fucking ignore it. It works both ways, but stay on the high horse, bro.
    I'm arguing with you because you deny that there's things you could have done to help your team. This is not the case. I just lost a Talon mid game despite going 12/4/12. Doesn't mean I couldn't have stuck with Amumu on the dive and maybe saved him a death, or pushed mid inner turret instead of farming the huge wave bot. Yeah I couldn't stop top from feeding, but I still could have played better.

P.S: I can see for MILES from up here, it's awesome.

Oh and on top of all this. I went from 1170 elo to 971.

I'd just like mankind to burn in hell today...just one day will do. Hopefully nothing returns.

Play on a weekday they said, it'll be fun they said...

If I didn't note this earlier, I had 2 leavers & 1 feeder. Every other game lanes just lost hard. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg