Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Since she doesn't have a unique model, no.
    To jump on that train, can anybody explain to me why no one buys a depleted-kyparium rocket from me? can't even sell it if I practically give the 12 spirits away for free, and this mount does have a unique model...

according to wowhead at in the future the alani mount ( thunering ruby cloud serpent) will be avaliable for purchase possibly from august celestials quatermaster
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Not a copper, everybody will get that mount sooner or later its just a matter of time and some luck, and there are some spots where you can get up to 3 shards an hour so its not that hard to get anyways...
    There are no spots where you can get up to 3 shards an hour. The number of the shards you get is completely random and totally irrelevant of the spot you're farming. Sometimes you get lucky and can indeed get 3 or more shards an hour, but you make it sound like you only have to spend a little over 3 hours to get this mount.

I did my Vale dailies every single day and got no shards. I farmed the hell out of tricksters and got all 10 of my shards from them. I'm not sure how long it took, but I did get ~35 spirits of harmony and a shit ton of cloth and greens by doing it.

On topic, I would never pay anything for a mount that can be farmed so easily. Even if you feel very unlucky, just keep at it, you will get the shards.
    Last edited by NotPrepared; 2012-12-12 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Not a copper, everybody will get that mount sooner or later its just a matter of time and some luck, and there are some spots where you can get up to 3 shards an hour so its not that hard to get anyways...
    3 shards an hour.. Yeah I find that very hard to believe.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    according to wowhead at in the future the alani mount ( thunering ruby cloud serpent) will be avaliable for purchase possibly from august celestials quatermaster
    I really highly doubt that. Why would they introduce the grind in the first place then put it up for sale later.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    exalted with every faction, havent seen one single shard during my grind at all. I dont think they even exist. i wouldnt pay for this mount as well, its not worth it imho.
    Last edited by mmoca5ba36b6e2; 2012-12-12 at 03:37 PM.

Exalted with all the MoP factions (aside from DP obviously) only 1 shard. And I don't mind it, I'll get it when I get it (if ever). It's not a fantastically good/different looking mount for me to warrant paying tens of thousands of gold for it. And it's not even like I can't afford, I just choose not to buy it (similar to Brawler's club for me...)

10+ Year Old Account
    i would not pay for it i prefer to farm it by myself, more rewarding and it goes for about 50k on my server and people dont buy it at that price, i guess my server is low on gold maybe ? (because imo, 50k is cheap so a so much grindy mount)

after all this time I'm still at 7, doing lotus dailies more or less every day (think I had a week or so after hitting exalted where I slacked). I do have 3 more on alts tho :/ shame they're not boa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    after all this time I'm still at 7, doing lotus dailies more or less every day (think I had a week or so after hitting exalted where I slacked). I do have 3 more on alts tho :/ shame they're not boa
    boa would actually make sence but some haters would say no hehe, as usual

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    exalted with golden lotus.
    Seen 0 shards drop. RNG is a bitch.
    Same, other than I have had 1 drop. And given their BoP nature, knowing I could get 10 total shards, spread across 10 different alts, yeah, I'm pretty much writing that mount off just like I'm writing Brawler's Guild off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen one drop either. If for some odd streak of luck I manage to find 10 shards before the servers shut down forever, on the flip side, I would sell the mount. Not buying it though.

Deleted
    It's exactly the same model and color as the Glory of Pandaria one, not even worth it to pay 1 copper.

Nope.

I'm happy with my Glory of the Pandaria Hero cloud serpent.

Has more meaning.

no way i dont like any of those mop drakes from my pov best mount(mop) is panther from jwc colored by class its small it can fly/walk in any zone where is mounts allowed,dont need to have super big drake when doing dailys and cant click on q items becouse of that
    Last edited by Scorp969; 2012-12-13 at 03:28 AM.

Alani was selling for 90k on my server at the start of MOP!
    And my server very high end. eu.

I really doubt you could sell it now for 100-500k
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Nope, mostly because i don't like Cloud Serpents in general and there are a buttload of Cloud Serpents in the game, it's just nothing new.

I wouldn't pay for her, even if I wasn't halfway to the 10 shard mark.

To the people claiming that you can get "3 shards an hour" or that it's oh, so easy to farm the 10 shards needed, RNG says hi and your anecdotal evidence says bye.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

maybe im just unlucky but im almost exalted with golden lotus and have farmed several rares in vale and never seen one shard drop -_-

No. However I would rather have some changes to the way it's acquired.

1. Make the shards Bind to Account.

2. Add a chance for the shards to drop off more than just mobs in Vale. Really. That area is relevant for the first month and then it's just "that GL place you don't need to go to any more". Add them to the other level 90 quest areas, including any new ones that get added. Add them as rare trash drops in raids. Hell, maybe even off bosses. Add them to dungeons, and loot bags. It shouldn't be something you have to brainlessly farm one area for, more something that you'll possibly get over the course of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    No. However I would rather have some changes to the way it's acquired.

1. Make the shards Bind to Account.

2. Add a chance for the shards to drop off more than just mobs in Vale. Really. That area is relevant for the first month and then it's just "that GL place you don't need to go to any more". Add them to the other level 90 quest areas, including any new ones that get added. Add them as rare trash drops in raids. Hell, maybe even off bosses. Add them to dungeons, and loot bags. It shouldn't be something you have to brainlessly farm one area for, more something that you'll possibly get over the course of the expansion.
    Every level 90 mob can drop them.

Ive sold 2 and got a third one nearly ready here are the prices:
    1. Outland EU 300.000g
    2. Xavius EU 30.000g
    3. Xavius EU ???

Shame Xavius is dead and people dont pay much for vanity :P I mean lute of the sun king went for 80.000g yesterday ...