Granted. It is now Christmas littered with cocaine. And the police are arresting errbody.

I wish I hadn't just said "errbody".

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now you can't speak at all.

I wish the Hobbit was out in America already >_>"

Granted, but it's so terrible, everyone who goes to see it dies. It's that bad.

I wish I didn't get skipped.

Granted, but then the population of the whole world knows who you are, your exact whereabouts, things you're thinking, feeling etc. You are constantly watched, never with a moment to yourself to sleep, to eat, to shower, etc.

Eventually it drives you insane knowing that not a single thing you can think of will never be kept to yourself.

I wish...... to see what the big bang looked like as things were starting off. Planets forming/collasping/colliding, it would be very cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Granted, but then the population of the whole world knows who you are, your exact whereabouts, things you're thinking, feeling etc. You are constantly watched, never with a moment to yourself to sleep, to eat, to shower, etc.

Eventually it drives you insane knowing that not a single thing you can think of will never be kept to yourself.

I wish...... to see what the big bang looked like as things were starting off. Planets forming/collasping/colliding, it would be very cool.
    granted. and I don't even need to corrupt your wish, because the big bang was billions of years before the formation of the first planets. the first 150 million years after the big bang, it was all a mess of atomic and subatomic particles. the first planets didn't form until billions of years into the formation of the universe.

damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him that I would get all his possessions if the world doesn't end.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. and I don't even need to corrupt your wish, because the big bang was billions of years before the formation of the first planets. the first 150 million years after the big bang, it was all a mess of atomic and subatomic particles. the first planets didn't form until billions of years into the formation of the universe.

damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him for all his possessions.
    looks like i just got knowledge pwned. Fair play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post

damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him that I would get all his possessions if the world doesn't end.
    Granted but all he had in pocket was a ball of lint, a losing lottery ticket and a moldy piece of gum.

I wish I could inject this coffee instead of drinking to get the caffeine effect quicker.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but all he had in pocket was a ball of lint, a losing lottery ticket and a moldy piece of gum.

I wish I could inject this coffee instead of drinking to get the caffeine effect quicker.
    Granted, but the mixture of chemicals unfiltered by your bodies digestive system was too much for you, you got violently ill and died from the potent unfiltered concoction coursing through your veins.

I wish I could consciously control my muscle system and metabolism to the point I could control my own muscle tone and body fat index consciously instead of working out every day like I currently try to do (and seem to get interrupted half the time or too tired from working 3rd shift part of the time to finish).

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, but the mixture of chemicals unfiltered by your bodies digestive system was too much for you, you got violently ill and died from the potent unfiltered concoction coursing through your veins.

I wish I could consciously control my muscle system and metabolism to the point I could control my own muscle tone and body fat index consciously instead of working out every day like I currently try to do (and seem to get interrupted half the time or too tired from working 3rd shift part of the time to finish).
    Granted, but now you realise you can do it, you become set on perfection, crafting your muscles and metabolism to the perfect desire, this is now your world consuming priority, as nothing else matters to you as you are hellbent on being perfectly built, winning all competitions relating to body building, mr universe, worlds strongest man, etc. but because of it, you literally have no life. as you read this, you're defining muscle mass in your hands and arms.

I wish to drive a dodge challenger '69

Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Granted, but now you realise you can do it, you become set on perfection, crafting your muscles and metabolism to the perfect desire, this is now your world consuming priority, as nothing else matters to you as you are hellbent on being perfectly built, winning all competitions relating to body building, mr universe, worlds strongest man, etc. but because of it, you literally have no life. as you read this, you're defining muscle mass in your hands and arms.

I wish to drive a dodge challenger '69
    Granted, but the magical wish made it pink.

I wish for a beautiful wife..

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,its the most brilliant most super duper ridiculously good looking most beautiful wife in existence,but upon seeing her naked you have a massive heart attack from the shock of this beauty,long story short you die she lives and gets all yo shit!

I wish i didnt feel so guilty about sleeping with Skyrs wife moments after he died,she is incredibly beautiful tho...

Granted, but because you don't feel guilty, his ghost comes back and haunts you for all eternity. (Yep, even when you die.)

I wish I was able to perfectly read, write, speak, and understand every language that has ever existed, real or fantasy, without getting them mixed up while trying to spea or write.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but because you don't feel guilty, his ghost comes back and haunts you for all eternity. (Yep, even when you die.)

I wish I was able to perfectly read, write, speak, and understand every language that has ever existed, real or fantasy, without getting them mixed up while trying to spea or write.
    Granted, but due to a freak accident, you've lost your eyes, mouth, hands, ears, and every organ that is applicable to speaking and writing.

I wish I hadn't accidentally fallen asleep four times this semester.

Granted, instead, you fell asleep twelve times this semester.

I wish everyone in the world had severe insomnia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, instead, you fell asleep twelve times this semester.

I wish everyone in the world had severe insomnia.
    Granted, but sleep becomes pointless with new drug.

I wish to be able to use any drug without major side effects.
    (Gotta keep the fun ones :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. No drug has any effect on you any more.

I wish for a comfy chair.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's in the middle of a room filled with lava on the floor and the wall mount TV is showing an N'Sync/One Direction video marathon and the remote is missing.

I wish Megan Fox would stop acting and just stand around in a bikini instead.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but due to doing nothing but standing around in a bikini and eating, she gains a hundred pounds a day until somebody wishes for her to do something else.

I wish I ruled the world and that everyone loved me.

Deleted
    Granted, but everyone loves you so much they forget to eat and drink and so they die.
    You now rule an empty world, have fun! D:

I wish it would snow while it's not so freakin cold outside

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Granted, but everyone loves you so much they forget to eat and drink and so they die.
    You now rule an empty world, have fun! D:

I wish it would snow while it's not so freakin cold outside
    granted. the freezing point of water is raised to 40 degrees Celcius. as a result, all liquid water on earth and in living things freezes solid, devastating planet Earth and its ecosystem.

I wish the weather in Spain is 25 degrees Celcius and clear sky during the day and 15 degrees and clear sky during the night.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2012-12-13 at 07:19 PM. Reason: clarified temperature scale