Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Here is my most recent Vizier log. Would appreciate any critiques and areas where I could improve.

Talents
    Lights Prism
    Divine Purpose
    Hand of Purity (Monk Tank)
    Eternal Flame

Glyphs
    Divine Plea
    Divinity
    Protector of The innocent.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7k2290hojz6v4fdq/
    Its your dps. edit- next sentence here was about the wrong boss mechanic but vizier also has a dps requirement in that healers only have so many cooldowns for FnV
    Last edited by dennisdkramer; 2012-12-13 at 08:00 AM.

Here is my most recent Vizier log. Would appreciate any critiques and areas where I could improve.

Talents
    Lights Prism
    Divine Purpose
    Eternal Flame

Glyphs
    Divine Plea
    Divinity

It's not a healing problem. There are only two phases were the healing even matters and that is when the bubbles go up and force and verve goes out, and you seem to be mostly getting through those fine.

It looks more like a dps problem. Where your top dps are ideally the rest of your raid also needs to be. Otherwise in the final phase you'll get too many rounds of Force and Verve and run out of cooldowns.

1. People need to stop dying to Attenuation. You just run around in a circle a few feet away from the boss. The rings have a pattern. They're easy to avoid.
    2. Break out mind control asap.
    3. Your lower dps need to up their game. All should be more around the level of your top dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    1. People need to stop dying to Attenuation. You just run around in a circle a few feet away from the boss. The rings have a pattern. They're easy to avoid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lROW0QscOpc for a good guide, your whole raid should watch this. The main point is that the hitbox seems to lag slightly behind the graphic, so you want to be toward the "front" of the circles, and DEFINITELY not slightly behind one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    There are only two phases were the healing even matters and that is when the bubbles go up and force and verve goes out, and you seem to be mostly getting through those fine.
    The other dangerous part of the fight is convert platform, don't hesitate to use flash heals. As you can see in one of their longer attempts, a tank taking exhale can easily get gibbed quickly with an MC out.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2012-12-12 at 01:57 AM.

I've been healing for some time now, but every raid I still feel I could do better. I guess it's because I've never healed before I started doing it in this expansion, so I don't really have a feeling about if my output is good enough. Therefore I'm posting here to get some feedback.

What I know I can improve is my cooldown usage. I still forget to use cooldowns occasionally, so don't analyze that too much, I'm just a little sloppy with that But fire away about other abilities I perhaps should be using more etc.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anepala/simple

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/ (It's not fresh, but the recent raids we've done have just been random farm stuff because some people have been missing etc.)

Primarily I would just like to know if my healing is at a decent level or if there's something I'm doing wrong.
    Also; what is people's opinion on Holy Avenger vs. Divine Purpose and EF vs. Sacred Shield? My mana seems to be better now than it used to be, so should I use Holy Avenger for more predictable boost to my output or?
    I've almost used EF at all times since I felt it was easier to use, as I felt Sacred Shield should be used in a more proactive way and it didn't suit me because I was new to the whole healing thing. Would it be worth it to change to Sacred Shield sometimes now that I'm more comfortable with healing, or is EF just superior?
    In addition I've liked the Divine Plea glyph and used that the entire time, but is it a waste to use it compared to e.g. the Beacon glyph? At the moment you'll see I have the Beacon glyph, but that's just because I've tested something. Usually I have the Divine Plea glyph.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Ccc17; 2012-12-12 at 01:57 PM.

Holy Avenger vs Divine Purpose: I've always thought that the amount of output Holy Avenger generates is more than what is needed in most fights and a large majority of the time you're either overhealing or just doing nothing useful with it. With that said on fights where there is a large amount of consistent raid-wide or tank damage I will go HA. I'm just more comfortable with DP, despite its RNG nature on EF blanketing the raid and utilizing Beacon.

EF vs Sacred Shield: Started off using sacred shield and switch to EF and never went back. I think in 10 mans where you can easily blanket half the raid in hots to heal the tank, EF just shines more. But in some fight proactively putting absorbs on the tank might be better, perhaps more in 25 mans.

Divine Plea vs Beacon: Who's there to say you can't use both of these? I actively switch out glyphs depending on fight mechanics. Some fights you just don't have the luxury especially in 2 healing to stand there and cast for 5 seconds. Some fights you don't need to actively switch beacon such as on one tank fights. Some fights you're not taking too much damage and most of your protector of the innocent glyph is going to waste. If you're not having mana issues, perhaps you should switch out your divinity glyph to maybe something else. Despite holy paladins having kind of dump glyphs there's still some utility to actively switching around.

Cheers~

Talents
    Lights Prism
    Divine Purpose
    Eternal Flame

Glyphs
    Divine Plea
    Divinity

Lets try this again, critque my heals, not raid performance. I know whats going on with the raid, I dont care about them. Critique the healing.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Ccc17 View Post
    I've been healing for some time now, but every raid I still feel I could do better. I guess it's because I've never healed before I started doing it in this expansion, so I don't really have a feeling about if my output is good enough. Therefore I'm posting here to get some feedback.
    Welcome!

What I know I can improve is my cooldown usage. I still forget to use cooldowns occasionally, so don't analyze that too much, I'm just a little sloppy with that But fire away about other abilities I perhaps should be using more etc.
    Whenever I level a new class and want to get in the habit of using its cooldowns correctly, a great way to remind yourself is to create quiet weakauras/powerauras to indicate when a cooldown is up. Ideally during progression you want to plan when the best time to use your cooldowns will be. But if you're just wanting to do more throughput for ranks or numbers then just use them as soon as you can, as long as there's some damage to heal.

Everything looks pretty good, I would gem for the socket bonus in boots but if you value the 160 spirit over 160 mastery+60 haste thats fine too.

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/ (It's not fresh, but the recent raids we've done have just been random farm stuff because some people have been missing etc.)
    I'm not very good at logs but it looks like you're doing a lot of things right. I'll list the few things that I can see;

- I notice you're specced into Holy Prism but you could use it a LOT more. On some fights you used it as little as two or three times. Our level 90 talents are very powerful and cost almost no mana so you should try to use whichever one you're specced into as much as possible!
    - You could probably holy shock a little bit more. Your usage is not bad but there is definitely room for improvement.

--> both of the above points can be helped with power/weakauras to remind you when these abilities are off cooldown!!

- You can probably get another divine plea on most fights in the log you linked.
    - You were using windsong but it looks like you upgraded.
    - There are probably points where you could be meleeing the boss for mana but aren't, hard to say.

Also; what is people's opinion on Holy Avenger vs. Divine Purpose and EF vs. Sacred Shield? My mana seems to be better now than it used to be, so should I use Holy Avenger for more predictable boost to my output or?
    HA vs DP

This really depends on fight. Some I use DP some I use HA (haven't used sanc wrath since week 1). Generally if there are burst phases HA is amazing because you can blanket 3hp EFs (with or without pvp 4piece) and get some massive healing. But if the fight is a fight like Blade Lord or Wind Lord etc where only a few targets are taking constant damage then I don't really find HA that useful, and tend to lean toward DP.

Also the other thing for you to consider would be that you mentioned your CD useage is sub-optimal. If you already have problems remembering to use cooldowns then adding another CD isnt going to add that much to your repertoire. If I was you I would go with DP until you get a little more comfortable using your cooldowns effectively.

EF vs SS

I used SS in week 1 and have never specced it for raiding since. EF is just too damn powerful. You'll struggle to find a fight where SS is more effective. I guess maybe if you're primarily tank healing on heroic will or something it gets a bit better but even then beacon+EF is so powerful.

Also remember that SS scales with haste but not mastery, while EF benefits from both. So as long as we're reforging for mastery I always feel dirty using SS.

In addition I've liked the Divine Plea glyph and used that the entire time, but is it a waste to use it compared to e.g. the Beacon glyph? At the moment you'll see I have the Beacon glyph, but that's just because I've tested something. Usually I have the Divine Plea glyph.
    I don't like the divine plea glyph, but I've seen some decent holy pallies who use it. The main reason I don't like it is because you can't stack it with your pot of focus, which means you'll have more than double the amount of channelled downtime than you would have had.

Plus one of my favourite parts of Cata was waiting for a power torrent proc then calling for hymn of hope, saccing the tank, hitting plea and conc pot, then lay hands at the end of it and suddenly you've gained 80% mana.

I swear by unglyphed divine plea but in all honesty its up to your preference. If you can find times in the fight where you can use it comfortably then feel free. If you find it easier to manage as a cast than a passive effect, there isn't really a significant loss from using it.

Just as an aside, I'd be reluctant to say "Swap beacon for it" because really it depends on the fight. Some fights prot of the innocent is pretty poor and some beacon is pretty poor. For example on a fight like spirit kings, if you don't beacon swap (or only beacon swap once) then glyph of beacon is a wasted slot.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by PalawinFC; 2012-12-12 at 11:53 PM.

Hello guys!
    Recently joined a 25 man guild after raiding in a 10-man environment for the last 2 years.
    Joined today farmraid on normal ToES and HoF. It was my first time in ToES and on the last two bosses in HoF and they died without any bigger problem and i would say that my preformance was decent on most bosses. Yet i felt that i could not really compete with the tophealers. I know i probably made many mistakes and i would love if you could give me some tips so i can preform better on the next raid! Thanks alot!

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nakucwnls7lr1vp4/
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yster/advanced

@ Uniqued

- I think that maybe you could increase your cooldown usage. For example on your sha attempt you didn't use avenging wrath, divine favor or guardian of the ancient kings. I also have cooldown usage problems /
    - Use HS more on cooldown or close to cooldown, instant cast and great healing/mana coefficient
    - I have not healed 25 mans before, but with your current EF usage, maybe it would be better to switch to Sacred Shield since you're spending most of your HP on light of dawn
    - Can't see your armory as the EU site is down

Lets try this again, critque my heals, not raid performance. I know whats going on with the raid, I dont care about them. Critique the healing.
    I looked at your heals the first time.
    - Its almost impossible to critique a healer that's 3 healing a fight which is meant to be 2 healed
    - Your healing appears to be fine with a few playstyle choices that I might advise against such as overusing Eternal Flame without 4p pvp

Link a log where you've 2 healed a moderately healing intensive fight and we'll be able to more effectively critique your performance if that's what you really want.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 03:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Hello guys!
    Recently joined a 25 man guild after raiding in a 10-man environment for the last 2 years.
    Joined today farmraid on normal ToES and HoF. It was my first time in ToES and on the last two bosses in HoF and they died without any bigger problem and i would say that my preformance was decent on most bosses. Yet i felt that i could not really compete with the tophealers. I know i probably made many mistakes and i would love if you could give me some tips so i can preform better on the next raid! Thanks alot!

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nakucwnls7lr1vp4/
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yster/advanced
    Tsulong is just a matter of practice. The first time I saw the fight I did similar healing to you, by the time we downed it I did 110k, the next week I did ~130k. Save all your cooldowns (yes all of them) and pop them all at the same time during the first breath. You'll get the hang of it. Beacon the boss and spam holy light on the raid, roll eternal flames to send more healing to the beacon between breaths.

You did fine on lei shi though its strange how much of your healing came from LH

Sha doesn't log correctly so unless you personally upload the logs theres nothing to be said there.

Protectors your monk's overhealing is in the realm of normal but the rest of you are doing a TON of overhealing

empress is a conservation contest for the high healing requirements in the last phase, if it was your first time on it its to be expected that the other healers react more efficiently to the damage patterns. Plus, you were dead half the fight.

I know that none of this constitutes helpful gameplay advice but my point is this - its hard to judge whether or not you're performing when you're healing farm content alongside healers who are comfortable with the fights already.

Your healing performance is irrelevant. It's not the problem. The best advice that could be offered to you as a healer is to try and put cooldowns on your raid to stop them dying duration Attenuation and assist with dps. That might not be the answer you want to hear, but if that's the case, don't link a log where your dps are causing the wipes and not your healing.

In short, you can improve your skills as a healer in this particular fight by keeping people alive during Attenuation (without getting yourself gibbed) and helping out with dps on low healing phases.

If you want a critique solely based on your healing skills link a log where your healing could be improved to help you get the kill etc.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin help! :)

Hey guys I am just curious if I can do anything to help boost my character up a little!
    My armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dwarz/advanced

My Ui:
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1355527031

I also have couple question about my glyph's and Talents.
    First of all I am hearing that Scared Shield is Viable now?!? Can some one clear this up for me =P
    Secondly, What glyph(s) should I use for HM 10 mans? (I always raided 25 man)
    Thirdly, Which is better Holy Avenger or Divine Purpose?

Thanks guys!

- Sacred shield has always been a viable spell, subject to your build and raid group setup. In my experience it is better for 25 mans while EF is better for 10 mans and haste might be of slightly higher priority for more ticks of SS. That being said, either spell can be a good choice if you adjust your play style to it.
    - The glyphs for 10 mans should be similar to the ones for 25 mans. Commonly used ones are Glyph of Divinity, Beacon of Light, Protector of the Innocent, Divine Protection, and Divine Plea. There are some others that are situational such as Glyph of Illumination, Light of Dawn or Flash of Light. I think the only glyph you may be changing when switching from 25 to 10 man is possibly Glyph of Light of Dawn but even then it is not very commonly used.
    - Holy Avenger vs DP; I have always used DP with eternal flame to spread the HoT (EF blanketing) so if you intend to do that I'd go with DP. Otherwise, HA is great for some fights which have periods of heavy damage or can serve as a great healing cooldown overall. The only downfall is in non-intensive fights, you aren't able to make as much use out of the buff so much of the time goes to waste. Therefore I think DP is stronger in a majority of fights.

Just a few comments on your armory:
    - Not a huge deal but for your tier 1 talent, I think Pursuit of Justice or Speed of Light is a better choice as they are longer durations. The three seconds on long arm of the law is just not long enough in many cases. Also if you're running from something, it's pretty hard to try to heal everyone else as well as use one of your GCDs on using judgement on a mob.
    - Tier 6 talent, my advice is to use either holy prism or light's hammer. Execution sentence just doesn't put out the same healing amount as the others even in 10 man.

Cheers~

Deleted
    Holy problem.

So I had a rough night in MSV 10man heroic tonight on Spirit Kings. I was getting hit by massive attacks so often and volley. Volley, I'd get hit by the first cone, but then when it looks like I'm out of the way, and the arrow cone animation is shooting far to the left or right of me, I still get whacked by it. Suffice to say, my guild was pissed. But I honestly don't know what I could have done differently. I'd like some help :P

Logs:

Armory

Reason for using current talents and glyphs:
    Speed of Light: So I can get out of Flanking Orders/Volley/Pillage etc as fast as possible.
    Fist of Justice: So I can stun Subetai the Swift's Sleight of Hand, when called for the next one.
    Eternal Flame: Blanketing.
    Clemency: Use it to put Hand of Protection on people when they get hit by Rain of Arrows.
    Divine Purpose: I just prefer it over Holy Avenger. I feel I get more out of it.
    Holy Prism: Short burst heal with short CD. People don't stand still long enough to justify using Light's Hammer.
    Last edited by mmoc96113274a1; 2013-02-15 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for some assistance on my healing from last night. I'm our support guy, so I heal and offspec dps. I pulled two fights from last night. The priest and shaman always seem to crush me in hps and I'm wondering what I can do better to keep up.

(I'm Jaling, the Holy Paladin)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q.../?s=736&e=1219
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q...?s=9186&e=9471

@Sononeknows

At the risk of getting a response similar to one of the previous posts, it seems like the main problem with your attempts is the mechanics of the fight. The best thing you could do for your guild is work on those yourself. 10 people need to stack pretty consistently for massive attack especially with it hitting harder on HC, people are still getting hit by annihilate (? not sure if this was in the process of wiping), people are getting killed by the flanking orders pretty commonly. These kind of things should probably be ironed out apart from the flanking orders being different in normal before you attempt to that fight with 2 bosses up. Your lower dps could pick up their game a little bit. When Subetai comes out, you should burst Qiang down, perhaps using a barrier would be good at this point.

Looking at your longest attempt (~5 minutes) my only recommendation for you on healing is to use lights hammer or use holy prism a little more on cooldown. Your group setup is not exactly ideal, 4 paladins lol but there's nothing you can do about that. Just use your hand of protections more freely, use your bubble if you really think you might die to a volley. The fight is hard to pull off but obviously doable, I'm sure with more practice you'll get better at avoiding things and minimizing unecessary damage so good luck!

P.S> Unrelated but yaou can also try to move on to H Elegon, he's a lot easier than spirit kings if you want to stop banging your heads against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Looking for some assistance on my healing from last night. I'm our support guy, so I heal and offspec dps. I pulled two fights from last night. The priest and shaman always seem to crush me in hps and I'm wondering what I can do better to keep up.

(I'm Jaling, the Holy Paladin)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q.../?s=736&e=1219
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q...?s=9186&e=9471
    Unfortunately, you aren't going to get much out of those 2 fights. Tay'ak and Zor'lok are both doable as 2-heal fights. There's just not enough damage going out for you to perform well in terms of pure HPS. On both fights, even HL, your weakest heal is going for ~40% overhealing. If you find yourself in a situation where you're just casting HL for something to do because everyone's near max health, its time to consider going to 2 healers instead of 3.

From what I can see of your logs, you're healing pretty well. Divine Plea is getting used often enough. All of your big cd's are getting used and you generally seem to have good spell selection. The only obvious thing you could look to improve is usage of your hand spells. For zor'lok and tay'ak especially, there's a ton of physical damage. Throwing out hand of protection here and there does a lot of work, especially since it clears the wind step debuff or allows you to completely ignore damage from exhale, force and verve, attenuation, etc. Hand of sacrifice is really nice on tay'ak for helping soak big tank hits late in P1 when his damage is ramping very high.

Other than that, you need to look at your healing on a fight that's actually making you work hard to heal the fight. Looking at hps when none of you are really working to your limit is going to boil down to who get's there first.

@ Jaling
    Zor'lok is pretty much as the poster above states however your Ta'yak fight is a lot different.

For improving your healing during the second phase, there's a post about it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-Lord-Ta-Yak . For the first phase, you could try to use a bit more AOE heals for example on the melee or light of dawns but I don't see a huge problem. I like to use holy prism on this fight for the burst heal right after unseen strike. Despite it being pretty much useless for the running part of the second phase, it's still a decent heal once you get near the boss and by then you can use holy radiance/light of dawn to heal up the raid as everyone is clumped anyways. It's up to you what you think is best. Speed of light rather than pursuit of justice is probably a better choice for running quickly to the end of the platform to heal. Your cool down usage is right on par but I noticed you're using diving plea three times in the fight, just keep in mind that you're gimping your healing for this period a lot. If you're not tight on mana you should probably stay away from using it especially if keeping up with the burst damage on tanks is the problem. This is probably a fight where glyph of divine plea is not a bad idea to use in between overwhelming and unseen strike clumping as the damage is low.

Just a few things I noticed about your logs:
    - Tanks are dying to overwhelming assault: your tank paladin is getting hit for almost 450K on the second hit right after a melee hit of ~100k they've gotta have his bastion up for overwhelming assault period, even possibly popping a cooldown for the second one, you can't be expected to heal through hits that come close to one shoting the tank if he's not using his spells properly, your tank switching is also kind of confusing...typically one tank tanks until they get 2 stacks then the other tank immediately taunts after their own stacks fall off. There's no need to switch between one stack on normal.
    - People are dying to unseen strike: get DBM, spread out 8 yards but make sure, call out the clump after he wind strikes so everyone gets hit by unseen strike and no one takes a 300k+ hit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Unfortunately, you aren't going to get much out of those 2 fights. Tay'ak and Zor'lok are both doable as 2-heal fights. There's just not enough damage going out for you to perform well in terms of pure HPS. On both fights, even HL, your weakest heal is going for ~40% overhealing. If you find yourself in a situation where you're just casting HL for something to do because everyone's near max health, its time to consider going to 2 healers instead of 3.

From what I can see of your logs, you're healing pretty well. Divine Plea is getting used often enough. All of your big cd's are getting used and you generally seem to have good spell selection. The only obvious thing you could look to improve is usage of your hand spells. For zor'lok and tay'ak especially, there's a ton of physical damage. Throwing out hand of protection here and there does a lot of work, especially since it clears the wind step debuff or allows you to completely ignore damage from exhale, force and verve, attenuation, etc. Hand of sacrifice is really nice on tay'ak for helping soak big tank hits late in P1 when his damage is ramping very high.

Other than that, you need to look at your healing on a fight that's actually making you work hard to heal the fight. Looking at hps when none of you are really working to your limit is going to boil down to who get's there first.
    Thank you for the feedback. I always seem to forget about my Hand spells, thanks for those tips.

We started on Zor'lok last week with 2 healers and since we were good on enrage, I went heals to help lessen their burden especially if people are taking unnecessary damage in phase 4. For us, 2 healers wouldn't fly for Tay'ak as we're just taking too much damage, especially at the start of phase 2 while trying to run across the room. As we get better with the fight (and Zor'lok for that matter) I can see people avoiding damage better and me going dps for those fights. I really enjoy being the swing player and getting to see different perspectives.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    @ Jaling
    Zor'lok is pretty much as the poster above states however your Ta'yak fight is a lot different.

For improving your healing during the second phase, there's a post about it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-Lord-Ta-Yak . For the first phase, you could try to use a bit more AOE heals for example on the melee or light of dawns but I don't see a huge problem. I like to use holy prism on this fight for the burst heal right after unseen strike. Despite it being pretty much useless for the running part of the second phase, it's still a decent heal once you get near the boss and by then you can use holy radiance/light of dawn to heal up the raid as everyone is clumped anyways. It's up to you what you think is best. Speed of light rather than pursuit of justice is probably a better choice for running quickly to the end of the platform to heal. Your cool down usage is right on par but I noticed you're using diving plea three times in the fight, just keep in mind that you're gimping your healing for this period a lot. If you're not tight on mana you should probably stay away from using it especially if keeping up with the burst damage on tanks is the problem. This is probably a fight where glyph of divine plea is not a bad idea to use in between overwhelming and unseen strike clumping as the damage is low.

Just a few things I noticed about your logs:
    - Tanks are dying to overwhelming assault: your tank paladin is getting hit for almost 450K on the second hit right after a melee hit of ~100k they've gotta have his bastion up for overwhelming assault period, even possibly popping a cooldown for the second one, you can't be expected to heal through hits that come close to one shoting the tank if he's not using his spells properly, your tank switching is also kind of confusing...typically one tank tanks until they get 2 stacks then the other tank immediately taunts after their own stacks fall off. There's no need to switch between one stack on normal.
    - People are dying to unseen strike: get DBM, spread out 8 yards but make sure, call out the clump after he wind strikes so everyone gets hit by unseen strike and no one takes a 300k+ hit
    Thanks for the insight and I'm glad you mentioned Divine Plea. If I don't glyph Divine Plea, that 50% reduction is only during the 9 seconds I'm gaining mana, correct? Still a huge drop for that period of time, but it's not explicit and I've been wondering how it works. I'm thinking I'll go back and glyph it any way since I can often cast it if I need it. But you're right, often times I don't really need it I'm just popping my spirit trinket and arcane torrent and toss that in there as well.

I believe we discovered some of the items you addressed at the bottom over the course of the night. I'll still bring that information back to the team. Again, appreciate the insight, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    If I don't glyph Divine Plea, that 50% reduction is only during the 9 seconds I'm gaining mana, correct?
    Yep it works just like that, and I actually macro it up just like you do too :P just pointed it out to you to avoid it during times when you need to put out big heals (which you probably realize anyways).

Good luck!