It may seem tedious, and it is a bit. But not nearly as much so as alot of people though. You can filter out Model Viewer by Weapon / Armor Type. Just cycle through all the models, and set up a transmogrify set you like. Each item has two ID numbers, I believe it's the second bracketed number that is the ID number.

Another way is stealing other peoples transmog sets, than adjusting them as you see fit. If you find models that are the same, but are different color. Go to WoWhead, find the item, and select the button that says something like Shares Model With... Or Same Appearance, Something along those lines.

It does take time to do, unless you cheat and use Wowhead transmog page that goes by Set (Not just PvP or Tier gear.)

Deleted
    Sorry havent played WoW since the start of MOP but is it possible to obtain the red recolour of the paladin challenge armour atm? And if so how do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Sorry havent played WoW since the start of MOP but is it possible to obtain the red recolour of the paladin challenge armour atm? And if so how do you get it?
    Only the blue at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    The shield im after is from a cata season, I think its the last season but im not 100% sure.
    The vendor at the dalaran sewers have the cata pvp gear, just not the Cataclysmic armor for most hybrids including paladins, but the weapons are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    As a Rogue, this is how I see every Paladin.

I personally prefer T2, T8 for easy to obtain pieces.
    Bloodscale set isn't half bad set.
    Alliance players who have Rank 9 or higher titles from Classic, or happen to have the Replica armor, I'd suggest the Grand-Marshels armor and Weapons.
    If we like T5, we will wear T5. I see more paladins in the stuff you suggest than I have seen T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    As a Rogue, this is how I see every Paladin.
    Where can I get that purse??? It is FABULOUS!

OT: My paladin is still rocking these two sets, not really sure what to go with next since she's an alt who I haven't had time to raid with much this xpac.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-13 at 02:03 PM.

I made this outfit to match my magneto helmet!

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-13 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure if anything like it has been posted, but this is how I look like now and how I wanna look like.
    Stupid hpally wanna steal my transmog boots/belt
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-13 at 02:04 PM.

TANK

DPS

Anyone made anything to go with the Twilights Hammer fro cho'gal?

That isnt t5 or the judgement re-color. I finally got it and want to build my prot set around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Current one.

*blue wonder*
    "No, i dont need it, i'll never be a healadin."

Few years later:
    *bangs head on table*
    I really like it. Goes well with the BT head.

knall

Ulduar gear will probably stay my favourite for a long time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccp98dxavn...312_224913.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    are there pants to match the judgement gear? i don't like fighting in dresses, just looks stupid imo. but i think the judgement gear looks good for a belf paladin. any suggestions are appreciated ;D
    Lightforge or Soulforge depending on whether you're using regular or purple Judgement

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using this Ht12 set for a while;

However, since picking up the sword from Ambershaper and getting an interesting looking set of shoulders from Bladelord, I am now using this;

I really like the new set i've got, however I'm completely stumped as too what cape I should use. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I always use Shroud of Luminosity from Naxx with T6. It's a pretty versatile cloak to have as a Paladin, considering the trend in our set colors.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    I always liked the T8 (10 man version)

Just not sure about the boots.
    Pillarfoot Greaves and the new PvP feet have the right colors but the models are just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm heading out on vacation for three weeks to California. I hopefully will post my latest addition here to share with everyone.

I've been listing a guide of what tier set recolors/skins have missing pieces for plate. If anyone has ideas feel free to toss them my way!

( Like how tier 8 and 8.5 don't have proper boots or a belt for one of them, etc etc. Boots, belt, and bracers but if you get something else like gloves then that counts. )
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-16 at 02:17 AM.

What i've decided to run with, simple really. Shields have been an annoying thing for me with this set simply because the shoulders are very large in the back, and they clip through most shields in the game.

Weapon: Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord
    Helm: Replica shado-pan helm
    Belt: Dreadful Gladiators belt
    Heroic T12 Shoulders, Legs, Gloves
    Chest: Heroic Clutch of the Firemother
    Wrists: Heroic Bracers of the Dread Hunter
    Boots: Arachnaflame Treads
    Cloak: Disguise of the Kumiho
    Shield: Wisdoms Hold
    Tabard: Tabard of Flame

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-16 at 02:18 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

They are making season 11 armor obtainable through honor soon!
    Who else is gonna buy it all the day it comes out?