Thread: Trinkets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Use bottle and relic. Focus on getting a N or H bottle (which is a lot easier than getting a H titm).

Now myself... im rocking a 2/2 xuen and a 2/4 H Bottle (yes, 2/4).
    WTB This on US servers...

^ Bump for reference

What about LFR Bottle vs Jade Bandit Figurine (activate haste effect)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    What about LFR Bottle vs Jade Bandit Figurine (activate haste effect)?
    LFR bottle is way better.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Does anyone have any input into where the Arrowflight Medallion fits into our BiS? Just wondering whether the wait on upgrading Xuen and get that instead (I've been very unfortunate with drops). g Xuen and get that instead (I've been very unfortunate with drops).

Quote Originally Posted by razzamataz View Post
    Does anyone have any input into where the Arrowflight Medallion fits into our BiS? Just wondering whether the wait on upgrading Xuen and get that instead (I've been very unfortunate with drops). g Xuen and get that instead (I've been very unfortunate with drops).
    Napkin maths here shows AM only slightly better than LFR TitM. It does have a guaranteed 25% uptime (or you can use it on burst periods if that's your thing) but still not worth it IMO. Traditionally "On Use" trinkets have always been weaker overall than their random proc counterparts.

the ilvl is equal or higher than the other normal mode trinkets.
    it aligns perfectly with BW (unless you're Ingi)
    it hast best stat combo. agi+crit.
    the only disatvantage it has, that it's agi static + crit use. the other way round would be more usefull. (agi = more stats/dmg you can use in your burst.)

as all other trinket options are proccs and unreliable, they often stop being in sync with eachother or even with BW after some time. it's much easier with one use and one procc trinket to time BW+proccs