Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Oh, also, was gonna mention that I could have done a lot better if the test server didn't lag to oblivion. I have 45 ping on normal server, 195 there. That's just crazy.
    Haha, off-topic, but that's my average (Australian) ping. What I would do for 45ms at any time!
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

10+ Year Old Account
    heh, her Splash art is AWESOME, but her R has been nerfed again it's now 450 damage at max level and no longer applies Denting Blows, if they keep lowering her damage I REALLY hope they increase her toughness to compensate.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    Haha, off-topic, but that's my average (Australian) ping. What I would do for 45ms at any time!
    Holy crap. Sorry man. I mean, you probably get used to it after a while, but still, my respect for being able to deal with that ping.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That sounds... worrying , I hope I don't end up with another Fiora on my hands, a champ I LOVE to play, but doesn't have the defense that seems mandatory these days for any melee champ...
    Well, she isn't THAT weak defensively, but it's not far from. And now that they're constantly nerfing her ultimate in regards to damage and stuff, I feel like she should be given something to make her slightly tankier. She just feels a bit fragile to me. But, that's a feel of mine. I COULD be wrong.

heh, her Splash art is AWESOME, but her R has been nerfed again it's now 450 damage at max level and no longer applies Denting Blows, if they keep lowering her damage I REALLY hope they increase her toughness to compensate.
    it still does absolutely insane damage. it also damages everyone you charge through to get to the target. pop q into the enemy team, hit r on the ad carry, and punch them twice, and they die. literally. they die. a team with vi and caitlyn ulting together in harmony will be a thing of beauty, as long as you're not the enemy ad carry...

Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    it still does absolutely insane damage. it also damages everyone you charge through to get to the target. pop q into the enemy team, hit r on the ad carry, and punch them twice, and they die. literally. they die. a team with vi and caitlyn ulting together in harmony will be a thing of beauty, as long as you're not the enemy ad carry...
    Oh yes, that is true. Too bad she can't tank most of the damage so she has to go in right after the tank I'd say. (After Amumu ulti or something like that) and she's a beast 1v1 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahah okay not bad, I guess it DOES have a 2.0 AD ratio so base damage isn't a huge factor.

Would it be worth building her fairly tanky, Merc>Frozen Fist/Triforce>Wit's End>frozen heart>Stakkik Shiv(not sure on this)>Black Cleaver. Maybe stick a Blade of the Ruined King in there somewhere, because I love that item , or is a more AD focus better?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Love the looks but I heard she's kinda op on PBE.

I think if you want to play Vi successfully, you need to build somewhat tanky. I don't think it's really a worry about damage, considering both her ulti and E (didn't check Q though) scale very well with AD (I know E is above 1.0 AD, and as you said, her ulti is 2.0 AD).

When I played her, she felt very strong, but fragile. I built for damage though, and very little defense. So I think you're supposed to build tanky.

i think she'd do really well building similarly to jax. her damage is high enough that she's on the same level of late game hyper carry status as he and irelia. she gets a little tankier via her passive. triforce, cleaver(e applies it all over the place, health on it is nothing to shrug off), GA, mogs/randiuns, and then i like blade of the ruined king, and hydra. her percentage damage w scales incredibly well with ad(1% per 30 bonus) and when you activate e on a third melee swing to proc w and triforce, you hit for upwards of 800ish damage on players even without any pen other than the w passive and cleaver. hydra is incredibly strong, imo, because of her already strong aoe damage with e, and the fact that it's another instant burst to win button to drop on a carry. ad carries go squish. tanks go squish. everything dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I think if you want to play Vi successfully, you need to build somewhat tanky. I don't think it's really a worry about damage, considering both her ulti and E (didn't check Q though) scale very well with AD (I know E is above 1.0 AD, and as you said, her ulti is 2.0 AD).

When I played her, she felt very strong, but fragile. I built for damage though, and very little defense. So I think you're supposed to build tanky.
    Aye IIRC her Q fully charged is 1.4 bonus AD, her W is as Den said 30 AD for 1% and her E is I think 1.2 TOTAL AD then her ulti is 2.0... so she has some pretty spiffy ratios, easily enough to build her fairly tanky, think Irelia/Jax/Olaf type build, with lots of health/defenses and a medium amount of AD.

Anyone know when she's going live

i think she'd do really well building similarly to jax.

I've built her similar to this, except instead of the first (or second, depending on how fed) Bloodthirsterer I got a Black Cleaver earlier on.

Also, splash art:

Anyone know when she's going live
    No clue, but, I can't wait. She yells "GET DUNKED!" when ulting, and her personality is awesome. Mix her with a friendly or enemy Caitlyn, and the resulting dialogue is pretty entertaining.

There will be a lot of insta locking once this one goes live

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

450 is still a ton of free damage for a suppress. It has really good CC anyways. It does a little "knock aside" which momentarily CCs nearby enemies. It's like a mini Naut Ult, except you're the depth charge and the knockup isn't as strong, but the ult does way more dmg and scaling.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue, but, I can't wait. She yells "GET DUNKED!" when ulting, and her personality is awesome. Mix her with a friendly or enemy Caitlyn, and the resulting dialogue is pretty entertaining.
    Hahaha Epic , I've seen/heard some of the dialog between her and Cait, very funny does anyone know if the 'On the Case' passive they get when working together is just a buff like the Ninja ones, or does it actually add anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    450 is still a ton of free damage for a suppress. It has really good CC anyways. It does a little "knock aside" which momentarily CCs nearby enemies. It's like a mini Naut Ult, except you're the depth charge and the knockup isn't as strong, but the ult does way more dmg and scaling.
    I thought the suppression had been removed? Last I hear her ulti was Charge and Damage with a little AoE, it's still good, because it has decent base damage and great scaling, but the CC and ArP shred were removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohr View Post
    Love the looks but I heard she's kinda op on PBE.
    That's why it's the PBE after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: no memes
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-12-13 at 03:14 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Supression was removed and it's now a really long knockup, so if you have Barrier or Heal for a SS you can negate some of the damage.

Deleted
    I cant wait to try her out in jungle, seems like a really good jungle champion

Apparently she is added in the new patch, but not made available just yet. Hope she will be available soon though.

I know Nami just came out, but I think a lot of people are looking forward to Vi.