Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran and the Kirin Tor have been, are and will be a key stronghold for the Alliance since the time of the Arathor Empire.

All you've done is clean the city by eliminating all those demonic gay elves and by honoring the true Quel'dorei of the Alliance.

King Anasterian would be very proud of the heirs of the Silver Unicorn vexillum.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, yet another "[insert my faction] are the good guys; [insert other faction] are the bad guys" thread.

The lore pretty much points out that BOTH sides are evil (or, at the very least, misguided). Both sides have committed atrocities against the other. Both sides have "blind spots" regarding their history, where they feel justified against their enemies.

This isn't a "good vs. evil" war. It's two factions with a long history of violence continuing a feud.

I can't believe you followed those orders at Dalaran.

"YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU WEREN'T THERE!"

Deleted
    I'm not into WoW lore, but I was just wondering what will happen to Jaina after this. I mean, there sure will be some very pissed horde out there at her. What do you think?

Deleted
    Alliance City goes neutral in good faith, Horde abuse that faith, Alliance City kicks Horde out.

I don't see a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is in my opinion a true warchief.
    Jaina getting in berseker mode is something i love

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

Okay..
    Because two wrongs always make a right!
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Yes, YES! Bring your rage to bear! {◕ ◡ ◕}
    Look out, the Sha of Anger will get you!
    Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornlix View Post
    Garrosh is in my opinion a true warchief.
    Jaina getting in berseker mode is something i love
    Exactly! Finally the Alliance and Horde behave as such, fighting for their personal good, rather than linger with neutrality and pacifism which lead nowhere ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    King Anasterian would be very proud of the heirs of the Silver Unicorn vexillum.
    Anasterian hated the Alliance, regretted teaching humans magic to begin with, and was the reason the alliance of Lordaeron disbanded to begin with,.. why would he be proud of it joining the alliance again? what troll logic is this? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Anaterian loved his people dearly and he thought very little of humans, so I really doubt he would be proud of the high elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Anasterian hated the Alliance, regretted teaching humans magic to begin with, and was the reason the alliance of Lordaeron disbanded to begin with,.. why would he be proud of it joining the alliance again? what troll logic is this? >_>
    The Alliance never disbanded, a few nations left and rejoined later on.

Doubt brings taint, taint brings corruption, corruption brings ruin.

Wonderfull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyone else who just reads threads like this and watches people go up in arms over imaginary politics of a fantasy land like it's not all made up by a small team of people who predetermine every outcome?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Is there anyone else who just reads threads like this and watches people go up in arms over imaginary politics of a fantasy land like it's not all made up by a small team of people who predetermine every outcome?
    It is a good way to kill some time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    I just finished the purge of dalaran quest line and ..... WTF was that ?!!

this is not what ally do I felt guilty

when jaina said to me thx hero i found my self answer her : no i am not hero this not hero business

it's wrong
    You killed some Horde. How is it wrong or weird for Ally to kill Horde? That's the driving force behind PvP and much of PvE. There's been dozens (maybe hundreds) of Ally quests that ask you to go kill some Horde. How are these any different? Just because you hung out (kind of) with these folks back when Dala was a netural city doesn't change anything.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Wait, are you taking me seriously? Oh honey, I think you got the tone of the conversation completely wrong. I mean, I stand by my points, you big crybaby, but it's just trashtalk.

But seriously, when you are so wildly inaccurate, you can't blame me for dismissing your statements with a hearty LOL. If you intend on talking about something prepare yo self and at least check wowpedia.
    Not really sure how old this post is right here, but damn that post has "Im the biggest dick head in the world" written all over it. Some arguments over WoW get heated, but we are talking about a fictional story here with a not so clear background (example, its lore. Unless you've done every quest and read up on everyone of them in the whole game, read all the books, all short stories, watched all cut-scenes, etc. then you can never say you are totally right. Because of the aforementioned WoW lore is unclear.) that can be debatable, but at the end of the day its just WoW lore...

I'm all for trash talking and all, but over this subject? C'mon...

On topic: My view is basically: The Alliance has done bad shit, the Horde has done bad shit. Both have flaws they need to work on. Arguing who has more 'flaws' as has been put is like getting into trouble and crying out, "But he started it!", it doesn't matter cause both have done bad things.
    Call me House.

"It's just business."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    Garrosh is hoard we are ally we are not going down to Garrosh level
    If we didn't have any garbage-men, the world would drown in trash. Get off your high horse and do what must be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    On topic: My view is basically: The Alliance has done bad shit, the Horde has done bad shit. Both have flaws they need to work on. Arguing who has more 'flaws' as has been put is like getting into trouble and crying out, "But he started it!", it doesn't matter cause both have done bad things.
    The first casualty of war is truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I do, but man sometimes people get way to caught up in this shit. Like, its just a game. If people want to treat a video game more than just a video game, fine let that be their goal, but these arguments just get to the point of being silly really quick.
    Call me House.