Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd definitely be down to play as an ethereal, if they keep the bad-ass voices and have that slick looking "shadowstep/teleport" thing as their racial. Wouldn't even be mad if it was their voice saying, "Not enough rage."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    To be part of the Argent Dawn/Argent Crusade does not require you to be a Paladin, just devoted to the cause. There is a difference.
    i know that. i have seen quite a few orc warriors there. but, the ones i'm talking about are at tyr's hand. they're wearing full plate armor with a sword and shield, and they have mana. there are night elves just like them fighting there too. so it's a case for all 3 orc, night elf, and undead paladin.

i'll also add that, apparently there were night elf paladins in service to azshara. we fight them on the way to her in WoE, they use divine storm and crusader strike.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gnome everything, don't need any other races.
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

Human Shaman, Undead Paladin and Re skinned Eredar Dranei Warlocks!
    Last edited by Volitar; 2012-12-12 at 11:05 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Horde: BE druid, UD pala, Goblin monk
    Ally : worgen monk, worgen pala

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like class/race restrictions to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Draenei Warlock for sure.. Human Druid could be interesting too.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Goblin Monk. I want to see the tiny green people punching and kicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanlol View Post
    Goblin Monk. I want to see the tiny green people punching and kicking.
    orc + noggenfogger

Quote Originally Posted by Ephinia View Post
    Blood elf druids! Gnome druids!

DRAENEI ROGUE! Like Mishika!
    I'm pretty sure mishka is a hunter, since she uses a bow on that stealth scene, and hunters have stealth now if they glyph camo.

anyway, I'd love draenei warlocks and undead paladins, mainly because they go against what their races represent and that creates room for some very interesting questlines and lore to be made (and also because draenei girls look sexy in warlock gear )
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Horde:
    Undead Paladins ---> Yes they are supposed to be dark and creepy but their basically HUMANS and Humans are paladins.
    Blood Elf Druid ---> This one gets discussed a lot so why not?

Alliance:
    Draenai Warlock ---> They can wield magic fairly well so why not dark magic?

also worgen monk for John Talbain

Orc druids. They are the race that would mostly like be made available, besides belves.

Think of power animals, the beast within, the rage manifesting. The feral(dps) form should be a wolf.
    Since then alliance would need a new druid choice, I'd say human. They could also have a wold feral dps form, so blizz would only need to change slight appearances.

Human Shamans
    Gnome Hunters
    Draenei Warlocks
    Undead Paladins
    Blood Elf Druids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yuck. Naga look terrible and they have no damn legs. That would make them look even more stupid with gear on. lol. Pass. JMO of course. I'd go for ethereal, or however you spell them. Bad ass looking and a race I've wanted since BC. Class wise, obviously warrior and any plate wearing class, maybe shamans. It would be neat to see what kind of totems they would use.
    I disagree.

to the person that said shadow priests and warlocks use the same magic, i believe you're wrong. pretty sure that fel magic and shadow magic are different, and shadow magic just doesn't corrupt them like fel does.

Undead Paladins.
    Dreanei Warlocks.
    Belf Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGeFe View Post
    Gnome everything, don't need any other races.
    ^This x100000. I would race change my druid and paladin to Gnome in an instant if this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    brb gone fapping

seriously, playable naga would be a dream coming true

Worgen and Goblin monk. I have no idea why these were skipped. Also, Worgen Paladins. (time has passed and there's Gilnean presence in Eastern Plaguelands now)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."