15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...not sure how Duro came up with Fizz > Ahri, either.

IDK - I can't play Fizz worth a damn. I LOVE me some ranged taunt, though.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Snowdown promotion has been announced. In addition to the four new skins up on PBE, a few old ones from Christmas past (Festive Mao, Mistletoe LB, Snowmerdinger, Toy Soldier GP) are being re-released!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this on the site:
    "This Snowdown you can spread holiday cheer across the Fields of Justice by dropping seasonally-themed Sight and Vision Wards – yours free from patch day until January 6th!"
    So the ward skins are gonna be free this time around. Neat-o.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Toy Soldier Gangplank..... I just jizzed all over the place <3

I actually might buy Ziggs' skin, other than that, LeBlanc seems like a great skin and that's about it. Not really my types of champions though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    FFS RIOT. I can feel my wallet hurting already. Damned you!

Deleted
    What the fuck? I was sure last years Christmas skins were limited? I thought all holiday skins were?

So I can expect to get Kitty Kat Katarina next year, yeah?

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Toy Soldier Gangplank..... I just jizzed all over the place <3
    I have Toy Soldier Gangplank, and meh. It's my least used Gangplank skin, as he runs like an absolute spanner.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-12-13 at 07:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I actually might buy Ziggs' skin, other than that, LeBlanc seems like a great skin and that's about it. Not really my types of champions though.
    Mistletoe Leblanc is alright, nothing really special about. Just a different looking model. I would use it more despite that, but dont really had much reason to play lb. :\

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    What the fuck? I was sure last years Christmas skins were limited? I thought all holiday skins were?

So I can expect to get Kitty Kat Katarina next year, yeah?
    Nope. Forgot were I read it, but last years christmas skins were legacy whereas the ones before that are limited edition. Kind irritates me that riot is doing that. either make holiday skins limited or legacy, dont half and half.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2012-12-13 at 07:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Mistletoe Leblanc is alright, nothing really special about. Just a different looking model. I would use it more despite that, but dont really had much reason to play lb. :\

Nope. Forgot were I read it, but last years christmas skins were legacy whereas the ones before that are limited edition. Kind irritates me that riot is doing that. either make holiday skins limited or legacy, dont half and half.
    Well, that makes more sense. No problem then. But yeah, it's a little annoying.

Constant client crashes at the moment. In the lobby for ranked I said I'd support, as soon as it came to my pick the client freezes for around 30 seconds and I end up with Tristana random when we already had an ADC. As expected: TROLL! NOOB! GET CANCER DIE!

Dodged, not just because I'd got another ADC, but because it's obvious these people make NO room for error even at 1100 elo.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Wait so they changed her abilities to scale from her ultimate only? I swear they used to scale from items.
    No no no no no no, nothing changed really. It's jsut that a lot of people think her cougar abilities scale with how many points you stick into her human form abilities. For example maxing Q for DEM SPEARS will also let your cougar form Q do more damage. But that has never been the case. ALL your cougar abilities simply scale up when you upgrade your ultimate, all the extra is purely items. It basically has 0 to do with her human form abilities.

http://pastebin.com/Q4E3HDCE

And then, LoL lost any ability to ever be as good as Dota 2 ever.

Good try, though, guys.

Misletoe LeBlanc <3 My dream has come true

Deleted
    Yesterday inspecting my teammates I found this guy who had a 5-0 ranked with Karma...now is 5-1 but I still think this is amazing or he is really lucky

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/...0#ranked-stats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    http://pastebin.com/Q4E3HDCE

And then, LoL lost any ability to ever be as good as Dota 2 ever.

Good try, though, guys.
    Lol this sounds awessome as hell

Deleted
    This last 2 weeks with the new jungle has been fun.
    The new items make Blitz jungle o fun, he is slow till you get level 4 or 5 and fist recall but after that he clears real faster with W + madred and after you finish lantern and build a iceborn gauntlet, it is basically a kill unless you get counter ganked.

I am sad jungle EVE seams to not work but i change some masteries and will try it again, if it works jungling kat should work has well.

Amumu is easy mode, shyvana too, Olaf has well.

Rega :X seams to be shit and lee too, have to recall before i can go and gank.

Maokai it is the same has he was before, since youbget more gold peer sec now and jungle gives you more gold starting with hunters machete and 5 pots is not that bad you can make philosophizer stone and buy boots with your first recall.

If you are new to jungling i would say amumu is your best choice, fast clear times and ends up with good hp to go gank, just start hunter machete and you are good to go.
    Last edited by mmocce676f6b0f; 2012-12-13 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I have Toy Soldier Gangplank, and meh. It's my least used Gangplank skin, as he runs like an absolute spanner.
    That's what I love about it!

Deleted
    I had an amazing game today as support lux... I know my play level and i know that i'm just mediocre or close enough but hell, that game just went incredible good. I made close to no mistakes, i saved people that would surely die with well placed aimshots, i made my carry go 7/0, completely dominating the lane, keeping wards everywhere etc. Even the enemy team commented on me and really, i had an AMAZING game.
    We won the game easily, went to the lobby feeling like a god and went to see how many honors i got, SURELY expecting at least 9000.
    Not a single honor :P
    Not even from my carry!
    I had mediocre games as support that i received honor. Hell i had BAD games were i got honor. In my one absolutely godly game... nada... not a single one! AAAAAAAAAArgh!

Here's a tip.

Stop caring about something so meaningless such as "Honor".

I thought League of Legends had something one-uped on Dota by not doing a stupid commendation system for idiots to get all obsessive over, but then they go and copy it.