i'm telling you the end of Azeroth draws near....

There are flying pigs all over Anglers Wharf....
    pig crabs, pig gulls, pig fish.......

Last edited by Jackkernaut; 2012-12-13 at 03:57 PM.

Ha broken game.. they will make bird's un-pigable soon

My fave was a flying Penguin in Dustwallow Marsh. We all fell outta our chairs laughing as we realized it was a mage polymorph.

I think someone either hacked the game or this was a GM having fun. I saw this before where everything was cats. It is not just a regular polymorph unless the mage spell lasts hours as that was the timer on it. Also, it was every single neutral mob out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    this was a GM having fun.
    Most likely

I think someone either hacked the game or this was a GM having fun. I saw this before where everything was cats. It is not just a regular polymorph unless the mage spell lasts hours as that was the timer on it. Also, it was every single neutral mob out there.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=56382/g...f-crittermorph
    It does last hours, it was a regular mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    The day I stop playing wow is the day pigs wil...aaaah haha, I see what you tried to do!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    The Glyph of Crittermorph lasts for 24 hours and can be cast on an unlimited amount of targets. This has been done plenty of times by bored mages :P

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    The Glyph of Crittermorph lasts for 24 hours and can be cast on an unlimited amount of targets. This has been done plenty of times by bored mages :P
    Huh, didn't know that glyph existed. That's kinda fun. Then yes, must be a very bored mage as I saw about 100+ cats underwater.