Deleted

Quick Question on Augments.

The other day I stumbled on a website stating Swtor had AUGMENTS, that have 18 Expertease, 10 Power -

Has anyone else seen or heard this?

Er, yes, there's a slot you can add to all equipment at a modification station, called an augmentation slot.

If your question is about the specific augment, though it's not worded that way, then I have no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Er, yes, there's a slot you can add to all equipment at a modification station, called an augmentation slot.

If your question is about the specific augment, though it's not worded that way, then I have no idea.

Thanks im aware of how the Augmentation tables opperate what im actually looking at is this

http://db.darthhater.com/items/43262...se_augment_25/

I have searched in game and found nothing on this, has anyone else seen it?

i think they are in the game but just as data atm torhead had them on the crafting schematics but didnt have the actual mats for it, so i think its just there as data for a future patch or something

I think Medjai is right. As far as I know they aren't currently in game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethorien View Post
    The other day I stumbled on a website stating Swtor had AUGMENTS, that have 18 Expertease, 10 Power -

Has anyone else seen or heard this?
    God why do we keep getting posts like this, clearly new and ret....oh..whats that? You aren't a new player and you already know about F2P? And you actually have a real game question? DAMN YOUUUUUU for making this thread valid so I can't yell at you.

I am also unaware of their presence in the game, though several reference/database sights list them. I guess it's datamined. Most sites for SWTOR are not accurate.

Deleted
    the loot tables on those sites arent accurate, there is a load of stuff that hasnt been added to the game which is listed - best bet would be to ask your guild or in general on fleet

Deleted
    dam i got all excited! im exp capped, so thought oooh, more dps grrr