Deleted

Currently Monks cannot complete Val'anyr

So here i was, after 10 weeks of running Ulduar, i finally had all 30 fragments collected. I forged them together into the Shattered Fragments of Val'anyr. This item was supposed to give me a quest to get Val'anyr, but it kept saying "You do not meet the requirements for this quest".

So i opened a ticket and apparently this is a known issue atm. The GM i spoke with could not give me an ETA on when this will be fixed.

So yeah, just a heads up for any other monks working on it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you soloing this content?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfskar View Post
    Are you soloing this content?
    Nope, just cleared it on a weekly basis with around 10-12 people. Isnt that hard, just say its a Mimiron's Head run and the fragments are reserved haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Nope, just cleared it on a weekly basis with around 10-12 people. Isnt that hard, just say its a Mimiron's Head run and the fragments are reserved haha.
    Dont Forget that Mimiron gives the best head. Should fill groups faster . Gratz on the Fragments, hope they fix it soon as my friend is about halfway on his monk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Dont Forget that Mimiron gives the best head. Should fill groups faster . Gratz on the Fragments, hope they fix it soon as my friend is about halfway on his monk.
    I see wut u did thar :P

Good thing I decided to not waste my time doing that then