It's been a while though... maybe Shyvana top is something worth trying again?

Although the new jungle might make it difficult.

Deleted
    may try it out today or tomorrow, depending on picks

10+ Year Old Account
    How is Sejuani in lane? I was going to try her more as a tankish character than a jungler. Just wondering if that is viable, at least in solo queue normal games.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani lacks damage and sustain so she will lose trades with most other tops. If you have a strong damage jungler you can get some nice ganks going thanks to her slows but its not a strong pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I figured. Hmmm, in that case I am going to try out a few of the free heroes this week. So far Nid seems really good but not really my style. Going to retry Kass and maybe Ak later.

Yeah, I would stay away from Sejuani as she's just weak right now, or at least inferior to other champions.
    She picks up a lot late-game, but you might not make it there, or you'll have given the other team too much time to become strong. Much why champs like Nasus, Veigar, Poppy, Sion etc. aren't as popular these days.

Deleted
    Mid... Zyra or Ahri! Wanted to play both but not sure which I should buy...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nommeh View Post
    Both are very strong mid-laners right now.

My pick goes to Zyra. She can fill the support role if you get one of those assholes that blast you with "AP mid or feed" nonsense. Additionally, her ultimate can be fight-changing, especially when used in tandem with other AoE CC/damage ults (think Malphite, Wukong, Amumu, MF, Nunu, etc).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    So guys what do u think of the new item "Twin shadows", I never tried it before yesterday but actually seems usefull and cheap, especially in low ELO where "the more u see the better it is".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    So guys what do u think of the new item "Twin shadows", I never tried it before yesterday but actually seems usefull and cheap, especially in low ELO where "the more u see the better it is".
    Not exactly matching the topic of this particular thread, but its a fantastic support item.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nommeh View Post
    Ahri now that the Zyra nerfs are out l0l

Just saved up to 6300IP. i wanted to buy Nami, but after playing Naut on his free week i want him to. what do

10+ Year Old Account
    Nami should be free in like two weeks if anything. I love her, but I know quite a few people on my LoL list who hate using her. If you really like Naut get him now and after you play Nami during her free week (ugh, that will be painful) pick her up after if she clicks for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Not exactly matching the topic of this particular thread, but its a fantastic support item.
    Ehm, ye I posted in the wrong topic, sorry

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 09:34 AM ----------

Brand and Anivia on sale....need

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Ahri now that the Zyra nerfs are out l0l
    I just bought Zyra last week, too. I am going to try her out later to see just how bad the nerfs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I just bought Zyra last week, too. I am going to try her out later to see just how bad the nerfs are.
    Personally, i find zyra a nasty counter to Malzahar. It's evil.

Should i buy rengar..? I need a jumpy champ... I already like playing shaco... Any good jumpy junglers you can suggest?

Should i buy anivia and shyvana since they're on sale?

I tried them before on free week but it seems i just had bad games. I enjoyed them but how are they? early, mid, lategame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of buying Shyv this week as well. I have enough RP for her and I wanted her for a long, long time. From what I've seen, they are both deadly in the right hands, but I have only seen Anv in dominion so I am not sure how good she is in any other mode/map.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Personally, i find zyra a nasty counter to Malzahar. It's evil.

Should i buy rengar..? I need a jumpy champ... I already like playing shaco... Any good jumpy junglers you can suggest?
    Then I'd go for Khazix. Rengar's jump is only in bushes and onto champs or minions. That and he just got nerfed quite a bit. Khazix has one of the craziest jumps in the game (if evolved) and refreshes on kills and assists (if evolved). Besides that he's a great assassin, interesting abilities imo, a brilliant skin and he can be played solo top too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would try Jax. He has a crazy jump and is free this week so see how you like his style.