Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Steve View Post
    So I just bought Infinity Edition, mainly because it comes with a free month of game time, and it still wanted me to put in a subscription with my credit card. So I did and though it said it wouldn't charge me if I just bought the game that came with complimentary time, it still did and it only shows I have 1 month of game time -_-. The complimentary time it should have came with isn't even there...
    When i first bought rift on its release, there was a separate card inside the case with a code for 30 days free i still have it. (oh the nostalgia)
    the infinity edition is DDL only which made me a wee bit upset (because i like the case) but it does not come with free game time (i think?) but the base game does. if you are a new player you can buy the base game and SL with 30 days free for £23.98 for new players and £14.99 for existing subs (doesn't include game time) from play.com; its £24.99 for active subscribers and £34.99 for new players, on the actual website. £44.99 for new players to buy the Infinity edition and base game, which should come with 30 days free, i think? (because you get the base game and that normally comes with the 30 days)

Unfortunately, this offer seems to have expired... I wish I had seen this earlier *sadface*
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    Unfortunately, this offer seems to have expired... I wish I had seen this earlier *sadface*
    Was pretty successful wouldn't be to surprised to see it happen again in the near future

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with you...I don't like using 3rd party software outside of Steam but I installed Raptr just to get this promotion...only to find within minutes of creating it that it was all used up. Pretty crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Was pretty successful wouldn't be to surprised to see it happen again in the near future
    Yeah.
    The original copy of the game is only 5 dollars so it probably not hurting Rift very much to hand them out for free in promotions like this.
    People tend to jump at a free game.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I threw the extra $20 out for the SL collectors edition. The Brevanic portal item is amazing. Porting to anywhere in the world from where you are is priceless. When a zone event pops in another zone, bamm you're there!.
    Yeah - that is a really cool device. I did the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this because it just reactivated. Currently 2900ish left. If you logged your time on Raptr you will instantly get it. I just got mine.

Awesome.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-12-14 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Bumping this because it just reactivated. Currently 2900ish left. If you logged your time on Rapt you will instantly get it. I just got mine.

Awesome.
    Told you it would happen soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Told you it would happen soon
    I had no idea it would be that soon. That's a damned good way at getting a sub. Just from the goodwill and how fun this fae yule thing is, they will probably get a 6 month subscription out of me. And it's on special now too...this is just awesome.

I would really like to try that

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea it would be that soon. That's a damned good way at getting a sub. Just from the goodwill and how fun this fae yule thing is, they will probably get a 6 month subscription out of me. And it's on special now too...this is just awesome.
    Yeah Trion is pretty awesome. Elrar showed up in this stream I was in that had 4200 people watching Rift and by request (I think Elrar did it since he was asked) to spawn the Volan event on Deepwood. I loled at the peoples reaction to this event in the stream they were blown away.

Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Longrange086 View Post
    I would really like to try that
    I sent you a PM with my shard details. You can't reply to PM's until you've got 10 posts by the way so make some quality posts or the mods will frown on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though raptr was worse to deal with than orgin, I'm glad I was able to take advantage of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Though raptr was worse to deal with than orgin, I'm glad I was able to take advantage of this.
    Raptr is not like Origin. It's more of game tracking site.

Deleted
    I quite like Raptr so far can you tell?

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason the getting the thing to work, and getting it installed was a pain in the ass. Similar to Orgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I got Raptr on my system but I dont have enough time/achieves logged to be applicable my 200 hrs of syrim doesnt make me amateur enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Sadly I got Raptr on my system but I dont have enough time/achieves logged to be applicable my 200 hrs of syrim doesnt make me amateur enough...
    Amateur or above in Rift Lite (4 hours while tracking it with Raptr) ((Not other games))
    Facebook account connected
    Must have recently run the Raptr Desktop App (this is how they notify you that you are eligible)
    Resident in eligible country
    Verified email address

After you get your code to apply to your Rift Account, you can delete Raptr forever if you wanted. However, they do have a lot of rewards for Rift..including cosmetics and free mounts for time played.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-12-14 at 11:24 AM.

Was so happy when I saw they made a new one. Currently playing Rift on a new toon to earn some hours.

I think I'll be keeping raptr around, it's not really too intrusive, and they do indeed have a lot of nice rewards. I for one like getting free stuff :P
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

10+ Year Old Account
    Was so happy when I saw they made a new one. Currently playing Rift on a new toon to earn some hours.

I think I'll be keeping raptr around, it's not really too intrusive, and they do indeed have a lot of nice rewards. I for one like getting free stuff :P
    I am experiencing the same thing...someone mentioned it to me because of this reward, but I wanted to instantly dismiss it because I don't want anything other than Steam clogging up my computer with gaming social networking type thingees. Though after seeing that it uses minimal resources on my machine, provides a more reliable in game browser, and does have a lot of rewards I think I'll keep it around as well.

It also will let me know when I need to go outside and do something as it tracks all my hours spent gaming. Scaaarrrry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am experiencing the same thing...someone mentioned it to me because of this reward, but I wanted to instantly dismiss it because I don't want anything other than Steam clogging up my computer with gaming social networking type thingees. Though after seeing that it uses minimal resources on my machine, provides a more reliable in game browser, and does have a lot of rewards I think I'll keep it around as well.

It also will let me know when I need to go outside and do something as it tracks all my hours spent gaming. Scaaarrrry.
    The chat feature is handy too. Once friends have been added you can see what they are playing and chat regardless what games you are playing. If you use Mumble's overlay the chat doesn't always work though.

Feel free to add me in Raptr: Azuri21