Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Yours had the same effect as mine: kidney works, but when you hold down shift for a tempest it doesn't do anything.
    I can see the crimson tempest icon, I can click it while holding shift and it performs the attack.

I dunno man.
    Make sure shift+ that bind isn't bound to something else already.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Additionally, remember num pad keys (usually bound to the naga) do not play nicely with shift.

hey, thanks for help.
    Do you want Smite/Holy Fire on your target or your mouseover's target? If you want it on your target, simply remove the @mouseovertarget part.
    Code:
    Ideally, i'd like it to use my mouseover's target as pimary, target as secondary.
    You say your mouseover usually targets an enemy, what do you want it to do if it doesn't?
    No no, sorry if i was unclear, my english is not perfect. What i mean is that my mouseover is usually on a party or raid member who targets enemy. I'd like to smite/hf his enemy and if i don't have such target than i'd like to smite/hf my target (assuming it is enemy). As third target if both conditions are untrue i'd like to smite my own mouseover enemy but that is less important.

2nd Penance macro is perfect, thanks!
    Last edited by mixerii; 2012-12-14 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mixerii View Post
    hey, thanks for help.
    Ideally, i'd like it to use my mouseover's target as pimary, target as secondary.

No no, sorry if i was unclear, my english is not perfect. What i mean is that my mouseover is usually on a party or raid member who targets enemy. I'd like to smite/hf his enemy and if i don't have such target than i'd like to smite/hf my target (assuming it is enemy). As third target if both conditions are untrue i'd like to smite my own mouseover enemy but that is less important.

2nd Penance macro is perfect, thanks!
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@target,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm]Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][@target,harm][@mouseover,harm] Smite

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@target,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm]Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][@target,harm][@mouseover,harm] Smite
    Thanks, works great. Tried making one myself but that's beyond my skills.

There is a minor issue with icon, it's set to questionmark when i don't have any targets, any way to make it work as usual?

Deleted
    #showtooltip [mod:alt]Holy Fire; Smite
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@target,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm]Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][@target,harm][@mouseover,harm][] Smite

Hey, I got a request / question.

I've been playing 2v2s with my mate, and the macro:
    Code:
    /cast [target=player1] Hand of Freedom
    But I'm moving over to 3v3, and I want a macro that got Hands for all party members modified with shift,alt,ctrl

Code:
    /cast [nomod, target= party1] Hand of Freedom
    /cast [mod:shift, target= party2] Hand of Freedom
    /cast [mod:alt, target= party3] Hand of Freedom
    /cast [mod:ctrl, target= party4] Hand of Freedom
    But it dosnt seem to work : / I bet it's way to easy to fix, but I've tried some search but cant realy seem to find it : /

And is this the macro for doing "something" with arena (enemies)?

Code:
    /cast [nomod, target= arena1] Hamer of Justice
    /cast [mod: shift, target= arena2] Hammer of Justice
    /cast [mod: alt, target= arena3] Hammer of Justice
    And would this be from top to bottom? Whereas arena1 = top arena frame on gladius and arena5= bottom frame?

Thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hey, I got a request / question.

I've been playing 2v2s with my mate, and the macro:
    Code:
    /cast [target=player1] Hand of Freedom
    But I'm moving over to 3v3, and I want a macro that got Hands for all party members modified with shift,alt,ctrl

And would this be from top to bottom? Whereas arena1 = top arena frame on gladius and arena5= bottom frame?

Thanks for the help
    Try these:
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift,@party2][mod:alt,@party3][mod:ctrl,@party4][nomod,@party1]Hand of Freedom
    Code:
    /cast [mod: shift,@arena2][mod: alt,@arena3][nomod, @arena1]Hamer of Justice
    Which is which depends on how Gladius is set up I think. Just try it out.
    Last edited by mmoca4adac286f; 2012-12-14 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Additionally, remember num pad keys (usually bound to the naga) do not play nicely with shift.
    Thanks. I had "Action Page 5", whatever that is, bound to shift+5.

Quote Originally Posted by Xer View Post
    Try these:
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift,@party2][mod:alt,@party3][mod:ctrl,@party4][nomod,@party1]Hand of Freedom
    Code:
    Ah, so I should just put them in one line Thanks for the help!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    @target is obsolete and can be left out.

Deleted
    I would like macro for 2 trinkets, normal alliance pvp trinket and 5.1 pandaria pvp trinket. This macro would use and show tooltip for one that is equipped (there is only 1 equipped at time).

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but i have been through fifty pages of forums and need to get to sleep before the sun comes up. My Appologies.

Two Questions:

1. ) I just started playing disc again and it seems that most of my macros still work with minimal changes, however my penance macro only works on mouse-over, the @target and @player do not work at all. a) do i need to crate separate statements for both harm and help for @target? b) why does the @player not work (i'm assuming it has something to do with the harm/help thing again? somehow? idekmybffjill? lolwtfbbq?)?

here's my current macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,nodead][target=target,exists,nodead][target=player] Penance;

The @ player didn't work in cata either but i learned to live with it, I would love to find a way to make it work for either friendly or unfriendly targets without a modifier or a second keybind if possible.

2. ) What is the best way to make a macro for Black Arrow @Elegon without having to drop my focus, or somehow be able to get my original focus back without serious hassle. does that make sense?

i'm 95% sure you can't just do a fancy version of: /cast [@elegon] black arrow

and i need to keep my focus so i can MD the adds that spawn to a kiter. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance, you guys are great!
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

Deleted
    @Sirtus

#showtooltip
    /use 13 or 14 depending on which trinket slot.

@Mr.Pineapple:

1:
    I'm not sure if nodead implies exists, but if it does not you could try changing your first macro to:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][@target,exists,nodead][@player] Penance

2:
    Maybe boss1 is an accepted condition? I know it works in Weakauras. In that case:
    /use [@boss1] Black Arrow
    Last edited by mmoc3473b68333; 2012-12-16 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    @Mr.Pineapple:

1:
    I'm not sure if nodead implies exists, but if it does not you could try changing your first macro to:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][@target,exists,nodead][@player] Penance
    the mouse-over is the part that DOES work, it's the other two parts that don't work, tyt.

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post

2:
    Maybe boss1 is an accepted condition? I know it works in Weakauras. In that case:
    /use [@boss1] Black Arrow
    i will try that. thnx

new question, how big of a deal is /cast vs. /use that i see everywhere? is it new macro tech or...
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pineapple View Post
    the mouse-over is the part that DOES work, it's the other two parts that don't work, tyt.

i will try that. thnx

new question, how big of a deal is /cast vs. /use that i see everywhere? is it new macro tech or...
    Yes, but if the mouseover part is always true it will never move past that to the next condition.
    /use and /cast are interchangeable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pineapple View Post

1. )a) do i need to crate separate statements for both harm and help for @target?
    No, should work as intended.

About the mouseover, what Panacia suggested in the 2nd post was what I was thinking about. IF nodead wouldn't imply exists, then his addition [@mouseover,exists,nodead] should make the macro work (i.e. jump to the 2nd and 3rd condition if you have no mouseover).
    Also, @target is redundant.
    So please try this macro and tell us if it still doesn't work:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][exists,nodead][@player] Penance

Deleted
    The raid frames that i am using for a year now,since patch have some sort of delay i wanted to test the default raid frames once again.
    But they don't show some stuff i would want them to show.
    Picked up a script from Kollektivs stream.It's showing water shield on default raid frame as a shaman,while as priest inner fire inner will.
    Code:
    /script function CompactUnitFrame_UtilShouldDisplayBuff(a,b,c)local _,_,_,_,_,d,_,e,_,f,_,g=UnitBuff(a,b,c)if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then return (e=="player" or e=="pet") and not f and d > 0 and g; else return g end end

Is there a way to use a similar script for my Divine Aegis in order to apear on raid frames?
    Last edited by mmoc800c2071bc; 2012-12-18 at 09:20 AM.

Try these:
    Code:
    Code:
    I was doing some arena yesterday, and well - the assist party members macro didnt work when I used modifiers : / Worked perfect when I wasnt holding any modifier though, so atleast my warrior buddy got his freedoms :P

*EDIT*
    Just noticed a difference between those two macros - the party assist one got no space between [mod:shift], but the HoJ on arena got it ( [mod: shift] ). I did not try the HoJ macro, as a simple focus on does the trick for me, will be helpfull for those matches I play with Repentance though

Is that the problem here? That the party assist one got that minor problem with no space between mod and shift?

Oh and one more thing:
    Is it possible to make a macro that tells in /party or /say when my rebuke succesfully interrupt a spell, and make it so it tells wich spell and target it interrupted? And that dosnt get spammed, as I smash my buttons quite some times in GCD :P

Like: /p Vindex interrupted Divine Light on Omgzpals with Rebuke.
    Or is it an addon?
    Last edited by Noxina; 2012-12-18 at 07:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    AIs that the problem here? That the party assist one got that minor problem with no space between mod and shift?

BOh and one more thing:
    Is it possible to make a macro that tells in /party or /say when my rebuke succesfully interrupt a spell, and make it so it tells wich spell and target it interrupted? And that dosnt get spammed, as I smash my buttons quite some times in GCD :P

Like: /p Vindex interrupted Divine Light on Omgzpals with Rebuke.
    Or is it an addon?
    A No, if anything, the one without the space is right
    B It is somewhat possible via Macro, but easier (and more spam-free) with an addon, e.g. Raeli's Spell Announcer.