Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Thanks.

For me personally it's a mix of Nostalgic and the fact that I don't play max level. Farming Gold/little bit of PvP/gearing/transmogging my 70's are pretty much the only activities I like do in WoW.
    Haha, alright! Fair enough! I guess my hobby of collecting mounts and titles is also pretty silly! Nevertheless I find it quite enjoyable!

Removed *Today's Highlights* List

Updated December 13

Very nice list, thanks a lot(I also like how our transmogs are complete opposites, you're a lockypriest, I'm a priestylock XD)!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

Anyway, interesting thread!
    With transmog being such a big thing now (Or at least I think it is) I like to be unique, and going around seeing so many other people with your same transmog...gets quite annoying, my solution was to set a goal of getting tier 3 so I can actually be unique for once, obviously there's other people with tier 3 but it's not like you run into them all too often, especially a warlock that looks like a priest ;D.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-13 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Very nice list, thanks a lot(I also like how our transmogs are complete opposites, you're a lockypriest, I'm a priestylock XD)!
    Pretty funny indeed! How much Gold did you pay for the Chest and Gloves?
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-13 at 09:49 PM.

Pretty funny indeed! How much Gold did you pay for the Chest and Gloves?
    Paid minimum buy out for every piece but the gloves so far, gloves I paid 500g more :P..yay for medium pop? (that goes without saying that I would definitely pay a lot more, if I had too) I see leggings of faith and sandals :'( not worth transferring over though.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-14 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Paid minimum buy out for every piece but the gloves so far, gloves I paid 500g more :P..yay for medium pop? (that goes without saying that I would definitely pay a lot more, if I had too) I see leggings of faith and sandals :'( not worth transferring over though.
    Lucky you.
    Getting T3 Items for my Priest was pure Horror. First of all i had to server transfer 2 of my characters.(Yay for 5k Gold Xfer Limit @ lvl 70+no Authenticator/Guild). Second of all I got ganked a lot by other Bidder's. Not that easy to place a Bid if anyone can one-shot you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 04:30 PM ----------

Updated December 15
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-15 at 04:31 PM.

Hoping an item I really want shows up on this tread sometime soon. Would definitely consider transferring for a couple of them if I could get a couple of them cheap! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ignit3e View Post
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks!

Edit: Fixed a little Mistake.
    Anub'arak Server = Dreadnaught Bracers not Dreadnaught Pauldrons. Sorry about that.

If you transfer to buy an item from an AH then transfer back you have problems.

I also am having a hard time understanding why someone would transfer to a realm, and then back, just for the opportunity to bid on certain items, specially T3. Oh well, not my concern. HF with it

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If you transfer to buy an item from an AH then transfer back you have problems.
    if an opportunity like invincible or mimiron's head arises, you bet people are going to do it.

Updated December 16

Ashes of A'lar and Invincible's Reins available in the BMAH.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-16 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated December 16

Ashes of A'lar and Invincible's Reins available in the BMAH.
    Niiiice. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    Happen to know the price and time on that right now? Not going to transfer for it, just curious if it goes for a lower price than it did on my server.
    300k for Ashes,250k for Invincible

Deleted
    Might want to add US or something in the topic, now this is a disappointing lure for europeans

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Might want to add US or something in the topic, now this is a disappointing lure for europeans
    Done! Changed the Title of the first Post. Can't change the Thread Title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great work Moriat, thank you for keeping updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
    Great work Moriat, thank you for keeping updated.
    Thanks!

Updated December 17

I always wonder whats popping up on other servers, thanks for posting this