Fuzzzie, just want you to know that I'm an avid fan and subscriber to your Youtube channel. Thanks for all of your effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2remember View Post
    Fuzzzie, just want you to know that I'm an avid fan and subscriber to your Youtube channel. Thanks for all of your effort.
    Thanks! I'm an avid fan of those who are avid fans of me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Industrialcraft 2 Addons for 1.110

Name
    Version
    Credit
    Download Link
    Information Link
    Notes
    Advanced Machines
    ???
    AtomicStryker
    Download
    Advanced Solar Panels
    ???
    SeNtiMeL
    Download
    CompactSolars
    ???
    cpw
    Download
    Gravitation Suite
    ???
    SeNtiMeL
    Download
    Gregtech-Addons
    ???
    GregoriusT
    Download
    ModularForceFieldSystem
    ???
    Thunderdark
    Download
    Nuclear Control
    ???
    Shedar
    Download
    Transformers
    ???
    Snyke
    Download

I'll keep an eye out for updates throughout the day.
    So I should hold off on the IC2 update. Gotchya, lol.

Gregtech and Nuclear Control seem to have updated to IC2 1.10 already...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Gregtech and Nuclear Control seem to have updated to IC2 1.10 already...
    yeah.. thats fine. Wasn't going to bother doing updates for IC2 until tomorrow. Dev's going to need a little time. Updated anyways. If you're using all the mods currently in a world though you gotta wait until they're all updated.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 08:14 PM ----------

Advanced Machines also updated for IC2 1.110.

AGGGH Can't play without my IC2 addons...

Transformers 1.7 works fine for me using .110. Haven't tried any of the others tho.

Guess we just wait for the weekend. I am sure more IC2 addons will be ready very soon

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the great guide Fuzzball.

At first I had problems, because like many people have done before me I forgot to delete the Meta_inf folder, so it would just freeze. Once I got that sorted out, the game was a breeze. Started off simple, with some buildcraft and a couple of QoL mods, but used one of the better texture packs out there.

When I loaded the game up, I was honestly blown away. It was like a completely new game. Haven't had that much fun in a long time playing. Keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Thanks for the great guide Fuzzball.

At first I had problems, because like many people have done before me I forgot to delete the Meta_inf folder, so it would just freeze. Once I got that sorted out, the game was a breeze. Started off simple, with some buildcraft and a couple of QoL mods, but used one of the better texture packs out there.

When I loaded the game up, I was honestly blown away. It was like a completely new game. Haven't had that much fun in a long time playing. Keep up the good work!
    Please tell me it wasn't Sphax texture pack....

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    No, it was called SummerFields I think. It made the game look Amazeballs when I logged in. Felt more like Minecraft, the RPG than ever. Even just the torches and the way they actually make the room pulse was amazing enough...but the aesthetic was great!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yeah, getting in to mods saved my love for the game a while back. I couldn't imagine playing vanilla anymore. One mod I strongly recommend is Thaumcraft 3 if you're new to mods. It has it's own tutorial system built in so its easy to follow. give it a try!

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 10:59 AM ----------

Updates to come later today. I'm not feeling that great again... stood outside in barefeet and shorts for about 30mins talking to my next door neighbor and that was probably a bad idea. I'll try to get the list updated by 5pm.

yay, another TC3 update. Need to check that out like right now

3.0.1 (current)
    - now with bonus Adventure!, Action!, and Discovery!
    - changed to a new, hopefully more stable, save format for auras and research.
    - fix for random 'AuraWorldTicker' crashes, the Revenge
    - the opening animation that plays when a golem interacts with a chest can be turned off in the config
    - fixed an error where stone and clay golems were using their own 'home' facing when placing or retrieving from marked containers instead of the marker block facing.
    - rumor has it that Squidward has started dabbling in magic
    - doubled the length of the redstone pulse Arcane Ears emit
    - tweaked the percentages for research. It will probably be a good idea to delete them from your config if you want to use the 'official' numbers. The correct numbers will be re-added the next time your game is run

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the best way to store Creosote Oil? Right now I have a bunch of it and have no clue what to do with it right now... Have filled up the coal coke oven 4 times so far. Whats the best use for it?

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the best way to store Creosote Oil? Right now I have a bunch of it and have no clue what to do with it right now... Have filled up the coal coke oven 4 times so far. Whats the best use for it?
    Making Rail Ties and you can use it as a liquid fuel for boilers. Best way to store it is in a massive railcraft tank. Build a big one because it fills fast. After a certain point if you're not going to use it for fuel the just hook up a liquid void pipe and get rid of it.

Seems to be a few new updates including Steve's carts and Extra bees. Also a new Thermal expansion update is out 2.1.4.

Seems to be a new optifine update as well D7
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2012-12-14 at 08:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates for today.

• Optifine Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Wireless Redstone Redpower Module Updated (Redpower 2 Dependent).
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Steves Carts 2 Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Thermal Expansion 2 Updated
    • Nuclear Control Updated
    • Advanced Machines Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated

Tested the old IC2 Plugins with the new IC2 and they all seem to work fine. I'm thinking any updates would just be for version numbers. Backup your world and test for yourself. Some IC2 Addons have updated.

You can store it in BC tanks and Railcraft Iron Tanks(these can be massive, 3x3, 5x5 and 7x7, there is "no" height limit however). The smallest you can make make stores 576 buckets of liquid, the 3x3 and 4 height.

1) To make rails in railcraft, you have to creosote oil to do that.
    2) You can use it as a fuel in a liquid steam boiler(railcraft) - fuel values: Creosote Oil = 1600, Forestry Bio-Fuel = 16000 (changes to 32000 if you have the Plugins for Forestry mod installed), BuildCraft Fuel = 48000. As you can see it's not that great, but it gives it another use beside making rails.
    Last edited by huldu; 2012-12-14 at 09:42 PM.

I've heard a lot of hate about Sphax texture pack. What's the history there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    I've heard a lot of hate about Sphax texture pack. What's the history there?
    I don't hate it, just sick of it. All you ever see is Sphax when used with Tekkit type packs. Wish I never see another pentagon again! (For those who don't know, Sphax is very fond of that shape...)

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 06:05 PM ----------

I had to revert to my backup before the updates..... getting all kinds of World ID errors out of extrabees. And one out of nei.