Deleted
    So that basically means that ME4 could get released anytime between 2013 and 2016. Well I'm kinda glad that this article with the speculated mid 2015 release was false.

I still think that mid 2014 is a good time to relase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    So that basically means that ME4 could get released anytime between 2013 and 2016. Well I'm kinda glad that this article with the speculated mid 2015 release was false.

I still think that mid 2014 is a good time to relase it.
    Rushed and careless as Hudson made ME3 and starving for results as Bioware is (EA already retracted their strategy of printing Bioware logo in every studio they own), I really doubt they will not release this last push in 2013. I mean, if they can survive until then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Rushed and careless as Hudson made ME3 and starving for results as Bioware is (EA already retracted their strategy of printing Bioware logo in every studio they own), I really doubt they will not release this last push in 2013. I mean, if they can survive until then.
    Yeah I am already praying that they don´t rush it and release it in 2013. That would basically mean that they do the same mistake as they already did in ME3.

The game was completely rushed to be honest. The missions after Rannoch, especially Earth, were absolutely stupid. This is why ME1 and ME2 were that good because they were not rushed like ME3. That original ending was enough to make me puke.

Deleted
    Power Amp 4 on Huntress
    LAUGH AT EVERYTHING MELTING!
    Managed to get 240k xp on random random plat

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I'm surprised there's no discussion in here about the shooting in Newton considering the fact that Mass Effect (/BioWare) are being blamed for influencing it.

Then again, I suppose there is a separate thread. Ignore me
    wait what?

Deleted
    Actually, that wasn't the right FB page.
    It was either his brother or another ryan, the profile CNN apparently linked is being posted on atm and is pretty annoyed at being tagged lol.

also from ME's FB

"When the media pointed fingers at the wrong Ryan, you people sure were quick to raise your pitchforks and torches.

And then you accuse other people of letting violent media influence their actions?

The hypocrisy is absolutely astounding."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised there's no discussion in here about the shooting in Newton considering the fact that Mass Effect (/BioWare) are being blamed for influencing it.

Then again, I suppose there is a separate thread. Ignore me
    Mass Effect had as much influence on this shooting as the price of tea in China did. Whoever blames video games needs to get a grip.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I think I read somewhere that it was another Ryan
    It's so sad reading some of the comments just because there was a like on the page (even if it was the right Ryan.. it would still be pointless to hate on BW)
    Clearly the Mass Effect loby has been influencing the laws on weapon availability for decades.

What the ACTUAL MOTHERFUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING WORLD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What the ACTUAL MOTHERFUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING WORLD

That second reply :P

*eye twitch*

If it becomes legal to kill stupid people, I'll change my pacifist ways and go on a spree.

Deleted
    *eye twitch*

If it becomes legal to kill stupid people, I'll change my pacifist ways and go on a spree.
    I didn't get to screenshot the good ones...
    BUT THESE GUYS DID!

I'm confused. The guy they thought did the shooting (but really didn't) liked mass effect so mass effect get's attacked by facebook people? First of all it's not the right guy but even if it was I don't understand how any of this has anything to do with mass effect? Like let's say he liked Starbucks coffee? Should they attack starbucks coffee? I don't understand this makes no sense. I mean hitler flew kites why aren't facebook people attacking kites?

If you ever see a Danish long-haired dude with a full beard in his mid-20s on your news for having gone nuts and killed people somewhere, send your complaints to Edmonton.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It's a video game and every video game ever turns us into violent mass murderers.

http://i.imgur.com/Bqfcx.png
    This is comedy gold.
    Dude the guy who told them to find god slayed me ahahahhahahahaahah religion! hahahahahahahaah

15+ Year Old Account
    I just...I don't...I can't even begin to hold a thought in my head about how STUPID these people are. Holy fuck, when will society start realizing that the blame needs to be place on the PERSON and fucking media (who blows things way out of proportion), not video games/music/books? This just makes me so mad when people would rather place blame onto something else and not where it truely belongs.

Game-related: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../15283909&lf=8

I did not see that coming. O.o

Deleted
    Game-related: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../15283909&lf=8

I did not see that coming. O.o
    Wonder how completion is on platinum compared to geth/cerberus :P (not reapers, as they're used on the cheap Firebase Rio :\)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I didn't get to screenshot the good ones...
    BUT THESE GUYS DID!
    Excuse my french but . . .

people are FUCKING retarded.

The VT tech killer liked Call of Duty. Adolf Hitler liked Leiderhosen. Osama Bin Laden liked The Sims: House Party (okay, last two statements might be made up.) NONE OF THAT SHIT MEANS ANYTHING.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It's a video game and every video game ever turns us into violent mass murderers.

http://i.imgur.com/Bqfcx.png
    This is comedy gold.
    Yes, I'm sure Jennifer Hale is the reason why the killer did what he did today.

JFC people are stupid.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yes, I'm sure Jennifer Hale is the reason why the killer did what he did today.
    I dunno, If I would ever hear Her voice in my head telling me to "kill them all!" I would at least entertain a thought of obeying. One doesn't just disobey Commander Shepard's order.