Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You will find now that the mists have risen and the well of eternity remnant has been revealed in pandaria that the burning legion will notice it and come calling for the next expansion. The panderan continent was seperated and misted specifically to keep the burning legion from finding the well remnant.

If you have burning legion then its a no brainer to get demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    if they make ogres a playable race in the horde i dont really care about the new hero class
    What he said ^
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    A big YES to you, except you switch arakkoa to high elf
    Never gonna happen. They're too physically similar to BElves and are too small in number. Keep them as Alliance NPCs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterbrew View Post
    Look at the map of Outland. Where is the other half of Draenor? maybe we will explore there?
    I'd love to explore some other fragment that contains what's left of the arakkoa's Apexis civilization.

What happened to them? I'm convinced it was Old God related. The Curse got to Draenor somehow...

There can only be one HERO CLASS!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to play as Bard really, really badly! Really, really badly...

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I want to play as Bard really, really badly! Really, really badly...
    Go play final fantasy XI mmo. Bards there are kings.

People are way too caught up with the term hero class.

It's virtually meaningless.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    you are going to see a blademaster class first
    All the in game blademasters are arms warriors....to a T.

Screw getting a new class. How bout a new faction... Say the Forsaken become their own. Lady Sylvanas seems pretty ticked at the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish that Blizzard went away from the each expansion must have either a new race or class (or both) mentality. Instead they can spend development time on more content for us. Also if they kept adding new stuff (races and class) then it would just become more boring towards the end and it would also be less balanced which is what most are QQ'ing about at the moment. Plus we don't even have room for a new character. I don't see them increasing the character cap each expansion just to hold them.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2012-12-14 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Wish that Blizzard went away from the each expansion must have either a new race or class (or both) mentality. Instead they can spend development time on more content for us. Also if they kept adding new stuff (races and class) then it would just become more boring towards the end and it would also be less balanced which is what most are QQ'ing about at the moment. Plus we don't even have room for a new character. I don't see them increasing the character cap each expansion just to hold them.
    The game is more balanced than it has ever been despite having more races and classes than ever. And any imbalances get fixed quicker than ever. That's a silly argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    The game is more balanced than it has ever been despite having more races and classes than ever. And any imbalances get fixed quicker than ever. That's a silly argument.
    If I should go with an opposite option, instead of adding races/classes they can finish updated the models on the races we have and add new specs to the classes that exist so they get something new instead of forcing players to different classes just to get that "new" feel.

Deleted
    If I should go with an opposite option, instead of adding races/classes they can finish updated the models on the races we have and add new specs to the classes that exist so they get something new instead of forcing players to different classes just to get that "new" feel.
    I feel like all the classes I play are now almost unrelated to what they were in vanilla. When did u start playing ? Only a post cata player would use that argument lol
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2012-12-14 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    IMO they just need to add a hero tree to each class. Once you hit max level you get a tree you can choose to move into if you'd like. This hero tree gives a big variance to the way you normally play your class.

Druid --> Archdruid
    Mage --> Spellweaver
    Priest --> Cardinal
    Hunter --> Ranger
    Warrior --> Blademaster
    Paladin --> Templar
    Warlock --> Demon Hunter
    Rogue --> Terrorist
    Shaman --> Spiritwalker
    Monk --> Ninja
    Death Knight --> Runemaster

Fixed for thematic correctedness...
    Fixed your fix.

any "fix" without spellbreaker is just a very poor fix.

Leveling is trivial...not sure why forcing someone to do something so easy and (to me) more enjoyable than doing dailies is a bad thing?

If the released a demon hunter class I actually wouldn't mind starting at lvl 1. Ikinda want an excuse to go through the original wow zones again. Something I really like about the massive freedom of the vanilla world. Having the hoice of 4+ zones for any given level. Being able to travel to far and distant lands. It was an adventure, a journey. Since BC it's just a linear path, the same as everyone takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the appeal of new race models. They're just going to be covered with armor, which is already being made with current quality art.

It's going to be Bard and they are going to wear mail and kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If Blizz wants to go big for their 10th anniversary (next expansion) then here's what they should do.

*10 levels
    *Arrakoa for Alliance
    *Ogre for Horde
    *Neutral Etheral
    *Demon Hunter Hero Class
    I was going to type exactly this when I saw that you had beaten me to the punch :P

If the xpac is Emerald Dream, I want Ogres and Naga or (preferred) playable Dryads/Nymphs. A playable Mylune ftw :P

why on earth would Arrakoa be alliance?
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk