Thinking of starting WoW Again

My friend has been playing MoP and has convinced me to start again.

I've decided to be more pvp focused than before, and would like to play a class that is doing fairly well / nicely balanced at the moment.

My friend plays a Frost DK in pvp and he says they do good damage but are kinda squishy so i'm trying to find a class a bit more well rounded.

I have all classes at 85 so its just a matter of choosing one to level.

Thanks for any advice or input you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imahunther View Post
    My friend has been playing MoP and has convinced me to start again.

I've decided to be more pvp focused than before, and would like to play a class that is doing fairly well / nicely balanced at the moment.

My friend plays a Frost DK in pvp and he says they do good damage but are kinda squishy so i'm trying to find a class a bit more well rounded.

I have all classes at 85 so its just a matter of choosing one to level.

Thanks for any advice or input you have.
    pvp is utterly broken now

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I played WoW happily in PvP at an above-average level since 2007, and found myself throwing my hands up and finally quitting just before 5.1. I came back after 5.1 to see if they fixed anything, and while they made progress, it wasn't anywhere close to enough, so I'm still done for now. Honestly this is the worst I've seen PvP since I started playing. The only time I saw anything worse I think was the Holy/Prot Pally hybrid with DK in 2's and the power of Resto Druids in Wrath.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferals are op now, but you will have to wait until next season to get gear. It is not possible to catch up and be even remotely competitive once you fall behind.

Deleted
    Well pvp is indeed broken right now, but Blizz are working on it in the right direction. As said above I think you should go for spriest or feral, especially if you will be playing with frost dk. Both sp and feral are really really good atm. Feral might get some nerfs on instant cyclones and maybe some dmg reduction, judging by the amount of complains about feralz right now on aj etc. On the other hand spriest is really balanced and blizz confirmed multiple times that they are happy with the class atm, so I wouldn't expect any changes there.

Please be advised that gearing up will be a traumatic experience as you will probably never gona catch up on gear and unless you don't have a solid group to boost you in random bgz I don't see how you gona gear up without smashing your head in the keyboard

if you want balanced pvp AT is way better than live

Quote Originally Posted by Mohyoto View Post
    Well pvp is indeed broken right now, but Blizz are working on it in the right direction. ........(
    Blizz have been working on pvp for years..
    and years....
    and years.