Deleted

The Titans last visit to Azeroth

Hi People !

When WotLK and WinterGrasp where new to the game I noticed Archavon's Log within Wintergrasp Fortress.

Archavon started to write his log on Day 10500.
    Many years later he described the arrival of Horde and Alliance.
    His last entry is from Day 2147060. I guess he was soon after slain by Horde or Alliance heroes.

If we imagine the Azerothian year having 365 days that would mean, that Day 0 was about 5882 years in the past.
    So what happened on Day 0 or Day 1 to make Archavon count time from then on?
    Was it the day of his birth or the day "the Makers" left Azeroth ?

In any case I believe that on Day 0 the Titans still were around Azeroth.
    Was it just a visit or have they been here for many years and just "recently" left?

If they have been here all the time wouldn't it mean that they were present as the Well of Eternity imploded?

What do you think?

The titans have been gone from Azeroth for way over ten thousand years. The Night Elves have no recollection of them and their history dates back to waaaaay before the War of the Ancients and the Sundering.

Who's not to say he's already been there for a number of millenia beforehand before he decided to write a journal ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Who's not to say he's already been there for a number of millenia beforehand before he decided to write a journal ?
    he started writing his journal on day 10500 ... i don't think he started counting the days just for the sake of it ... as an intelligent being I think he would take a recognizable day in the past as the beginning of his counting ... mankind has done so the same ...

also i don't think he just started to count the days because of the journal, in that case he would have started writing it on day 1 not on day 10500 ...

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    The titans have been gone from Azeroth for way over ten thousand years. The Night Elves have no recollection of them and their history dates back to waaaaay before the War of the Ancients and the Sundering.
    still their buildings, temples, workshops and so on (as is wintergrasp) kept existing once they were gone ...
    the night elves also have no recollection of titan structures throughout azeroth.
    just because the night elves haven't encountered them doesn't mean that they haven't been here.

EDIT: also: you can assume that the night elves already where around when the titans were on azeroth since they have depictions of night elves, trolls and tauren within their vaults.
    Last edited by mmoc9a551c3d4f; 2012-12-16 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    also: you can assume that the night elves already where around when the titans were on azeroth since they have depictions of night elves, trolls and tauren within their vaults.
    The images in Ulduar were generated by the tribunal of ages to reflect the world's dominate races. You'll notice there are humans among them too.

The Titans had been gone loooong before the Night Elves existed.