lol k just saw a 480p CR rip xD hope the dl picks up soon <,<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

God, that ending was hilarious. Rather than beat the big bad guy they just plot armored him into having admin access because who the hell cares that the game's admin wasn't actually one, then kill him in the edgiest way possible of "I SET THE PAIN FILTER TO MINIMUM TO SHOW YOU JUST HOW MUCH YOU HURT MAI WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Such a badass torturing the bad guy before he dies. At least the last big baddie was done okay instead of just turning into the most cliche "im so crayzy XXXXXDDDD" bad guy you can imagine whose only purpose was to make the last one look better.
    Asuna getting raped twice made the show worth it at least.

this episode was awesome lol totally liked it ;P and the title of the next episode looks like an introduction into season 2 dunno ^^ maybe they will make some anime original stuff (didnt read the Ln but would be strange if the 2 new games would connect to that :O )

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Last SAO was rather sweet (antagonist was a dull dweeb though). Yui is so damn cute! Especially the way she says "Mama" and "Papa". Is it just me, or does anyone else worry about the notion of her main files being stored in Kirito's Nerve Gear and it being accidentally thrown away or broken? It's hardly the most invulnerable hardware in the world. What if his 'mother' decided to clean his room one time when he's out and thought, "I'm sure he's had enough of all those online games after being stuck in one for two years. I'll just get rid of this stupid head-gear..."? =S

Still, the best part of the show so far has to be the 'after-dinner confusion'. Well, that and the pro-ness of Kayaba's trolling skills.

haha that was really awesome but he could have just gone with the flow ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    haha that was really awesome but he could have just gone with the flow ;P
    For sure!

Oh! He'll take on an army of elite mobs no problem, but he gets all flustered and wusses out when a girl gets her trousers off?! Pfft! Typical MC! Tsk!

exactly ;P i really wanna see the next ep just to know if there is going to be season 2 and what they are going to do irl now that they are finally both out xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode. Doubt they'll be able to do much exciting considering how frail Kirito was when he first got jacked out. Then again, it looks like Asuna is at a private hospital, so maybe they could afford to give her a better drip. xD
    I feel sorry for Sugu in all this. Most interesting character in the series, in my opinion. I'd hate to have to just suck it up and take Kiri x Asuna on the chin after getting so close to two versions of Kirito, getting your heart broken twice by the same guy and still helping him out so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode. Doubt they'll be able to do much exciting considering how frail Kirito was when he first got jacked out. Then again, it looks like Asuna is at a private hospital, so maybe they could afford to give her a better drip. xD
    I feel sorry for Sugu in all this. Most interesting character in the series, in my opinion. I'd hate to have to just suck it up and take Kiri x Asuna on the chin after getting so close to two versions of Kirito, getting your heart broken twice by the same guy and still helping him out so much.
    next episode might have a lil surprise
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

let me guess u did read the LN's? ^^ i know from the wiki that sugu will keep playing games with kazuya but didnt read the novels so no idea whats up with the seed thingy and whats going to happen for them irl ^^

its btw funny how u can buy a calendar of sao for 60 euros on amazon in germany but u can buy the LN not even the english ones ~~
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-16 at 03:24 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    next episode might have a lil surprise
    Ménage à trois?!

Whatever it is, I'll look forward to it. No spoilers though, please. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    let me guess u did read the LN's? ^^ i know from the wiki that sugu will keep playing games with kazuya but didnt read the novels so no idea whats up with the seed thingy and whats going to happen for them irl ^^

its btw funny how u can buy a calendar of sao for 60 euros on amazon in germany but u can buy the LN not even the english ones ~~
    yea i'm up to half in GGO
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

did u read accel world too? iirc its from the same author ;X

also that oniichan dakedo ep wtf xD they never reached the dorm and that dream from the editor lol ;D also Ana in bear pyjamas x3 :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    did u read accel world too? iirc its from the same author ;X

also that oniichan dakedo ep wtf xD they never reached the dorm and that dream from the editor lol ;D also Ana in bear pyjamas x3 :P
    yea same author but nah not reading accel world.
    still got to finish my strawberry panic novel
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    wtf @ the new onii-chan dakedo lol!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    That would be great.
    I don't think Asuna would mind sharing.
    She does seem like a pretty 21st Century girl. I will remain hopeful until the episode airs and if it disappoints, I'm sure there's plenty of doujin out there that won't. x3

who would be the 3rd person ? ;O

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Kirito, unfortunately. Wouldn't mind trying to shoehorn Sakuya in their instead, somehow. xD

Oh, also, been watching Evangelion. Started to watch it years ago but was ill at the time, so whenever I tried watching it again, it just reminded me of feeling like crap. But, I forced myself through the first couple of episodes and its pretty awesome.

The fight at the climax of episode 18 was frigging sick! I was really expecting for Toji to just be much inside that injection pod, which I think would have been way cooler (cos darker is always edgier and therefore better, duh) and would have had a lot more impact, but regardless, the shizzle going down in 19 is making up for it.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-16 at 10:01 PM.

ok i thought muv luv ends today cause all the sites say 24 ep's but it didnt would have been kinda strange xD and i think it could get a 2nd season too i dont think they can finish everything in 1 ep now ;O
    also this dt episode was quite funny

p.s: sakyua or the cat lady depends on his preference ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    That fucking SAO episode. God damnit. Damnit damnit damnit.

Of course the main enemy is a wuss like that and Kirito becomes super mary-sue at the end destroying him. Fuck everything. At least we got to see more of Kayaba being a glorious bastard for a bit.

Why does it have to end right there. Why why why why why. I bet the next episode is going to be a bunch of stupid back and forth "Kirito!" "Asuna!" "Kirito!" "Asuna!" instead of anything ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Like for example finding the main bad guy IRL or shutting down the game, or more Sugu, or meeting people from the games (including SAO) IRL, or rounding up all the scientists and jailing them and finding out more about the technology they where using to further science in ALO.

But no, I bet it's just going to be Asuna and Kirito crying in each others arms 99% of the episode.

I hate this show.

Jojo on the other hand was AWESOME. Surprising Straits died just like that, but it set up the next villain well. Also YES at Speedwagon being alive again.