Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Waking up at 6:00 for a 7:00 lab + extreme tiredness from studying and prep + new country where I'm very much disoriented everywhere + men's washroom and shower area = I don't wanna go into details. I do know that there were several guys who were very happy that day.
    Oh, poor you, that must have sucked. I worry about doing that all the time...
    How long did it take you to realise you were in the wrong one?

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Actually - Ill go one step further.. I thought it was a real butterfly - and for whatever reason that immediately made me think she was telling a story from the perspective of a cat. o,O
    How do you get cat from butterfly...? That said:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Oh, poor you, that must have sucked. I worry about doing that all the time...
    How long did it take you to realise you were in the wrong one?
    Shortly after I slapped a guy for being perverted. I'm not too sure on the time table... it was all kind of a hazy, chemistry filled blur (stupid early labs).

Also, your story is why I appreciate the fine subtleties of bullets

Funny when I look back at it but when I was around 15 myself and a bunch of friends went out drinking and ended up going for a nude swim at the beach around midnight. A girl and I kinda had a thing going on at the time and we drifted away from the group and during that time the mate who was holding the party got in huge trouble with his sister who was meant to be taking care of him and picked everyone else up and in the rush they just grabbed the pile of clothes and didnt even think to count numbers so this girl and I were stuck alone and naked.

The embarassing part comes in because I looked about 20 at that age while the girl looked about 14 even thou we were both 15 and she was actually older than me, neither of us knew the area that well so the only route we could navigate went via a shopping center/bar etc area. By this time she was kinda drunk so I had to help her walk upright at times so in the end a lot of people got to see me basically dragging a girl who at first glance looked 2/3 of my age butt naked down the street. When the cops finally caught up to us I was drunk with my dick and balls in hand trying to hold up a naked school girl and talk my way out of the situation in front of a major shopping center. It all ended up ok but I still look back at that and can't help but laugh when I imagine what the people around were thinking.

Deleted
    When i was like 14/15 i was beating my meat since i had an hour or so to my self since i got out of school early,so low and behold 10 mins in and my bedroom door just fly's open and its my older brother he laughed for about an hour,i was hoping my computer chair would just turn into a shark and swallow me whole.

Thankfully he never mentioned it again,but that was screwed up,also i tried having a "Posh wank" and i didn't throw the condom box away and he found the wrapper and box and started calling me a "Posh wanker" for a couple of days.

He was a major bunghole when it came to nosing in my bedroom or if i was out with a gf he would always phone my mobile knowing full well i was with her. but now i understand why locks were really invented.

Shortly after I slapped a guy for being perverted. I'm not too sure on the time table... it was all kind of a hazy, chemistry filled blur (stupid early labs).

Also, your story is why I appreciate the fine subtleties of bullets
    Morning classes are then bane of students everywhere!

And yeah, definitely made me want to get one of those USB lipstick models >.<

Quote Originally Posted by BizzareMind View Post
    but now i understand why locks were really invented.
    This, totally

10+ Year Old Account
    This, totally
    I didn't even get my own room to myself until I was 18.

Starting college was an... interesting experience, for numerous reasons.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-12-16 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Also when i was in school we were doing practice exams in this small classroom so everything was quiet and half hour had gone and the next thing we heard was this really loud fart,

i looked up to see my teacher with a giant smirk on his face,i was trying my damnedest not to burst out laughing that my teacher just farted so loudly in a quiet room.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i was like 16 / 17 my mom walked in on me rubbing one out but I think that happens to like every kid so nothing special there.
    Last edited by Arch0s; 2013-04-05 at 03:20 PM.

I didn't even get my own room to myself until I was 18.

Starting college was an... interesting experience.
    How so? Hard to adjust to having a room all to yourself?

I shared a bed and then a room with my sister while growing up. Which taught me to be very quiet... But now I can't really tolerate not having the privacy of my own room any more. Always find it surprising how much I've changed in a handful of years, hmm

I took a test last year in an auditorium with extremely tight seating - the person either needs to get up and let you walk by or you have to physically step over them. And if you step over them, there are backpacks everywhere. There are also no fold out tables on these chairs, so you get a "lap board".

Anyway, I had this microbiology test at 8:00. I stayed up all night, and I wore bedroom slippers to the class. These shoes have no traction at all. I finished up before everyone else in my row and I had to pee, so I decided to just turn it in and go. I started to make my way out and about 3 people from the end, I went to step over this poor girl, got my foot stuck in her backpack which caused me to slip and fall into this girls lap and I couldn't stand up because my shoes kept sliding out from under me. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life by far - no shower, sweat pants, hoodie, slippers. I basically gave her a lap dance.

Oh and in high school, my AP Calculus teacher was bickering at me about not doing the homework. Without thinking, I just blurted out "fucking christ MOM OK I GET IT"

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Kasierith;19464972]Waking up at 6:00 for a 7:00 lab + extreme tiredness from studying and prep + new country where I'm very much disoriented everywhere + men's washroom and shower area = I don't wanna go into details. I do know that there were several guys who were very happy that day.[Ouc/QUOTE]

Ouch, I wonder how many men were being a lil' bit perverted :P
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    My boss, who happens to be a female, called me in the middle of the night and woke me up from a pretty deep sleep. At the end of our conversation she said, "ok, I'll talk to you in the morning." And for some reason I said, "ok, love you, goodbye," and I hung up. My wife turned over and goes, "did you just tell your boss that you love her?"
    I read this post like 5 minuets ago and I am still laughing out loud! That is seriously just too funny!

10+ Year Old Account
    How so? Hard to adjust to having a room all to yourself?

I shared a bed and then a room with my sister while growing up. Which taught me to be very quiet... But now I can't really tolerate not having the privacy of my own room any more. Always find it surprising how much I've changed in a handful of years, hmm
    Well, I shared a room with 6 other children growing up, so the change was distinctly different. I also had access to my own personal laptop for the first time. There are a ton of other things here and there; housing conditions in Russia are immensely different from the US. Going home is always a strange experience because of it.

Years ago, while traveling via car with my wife, I started to play with her, and she was very much ready to be played with. So, while I'm driving along the interstate at 70-80 mph, she got off multiple times, dozens of times, over the next 300 miles of highway. Our car's windows weren't tinted, and she'd coverup when we got near another car or into traffic. So, no one saw us, that we know. But despite some careful manuevering for me to receive some oral from her, I'd not gotten off. And she was waaaaay past ready for the penetration part of the program. We finally got to the hotel where we were staying for the night, and went straight to our room, running, actually. I put on the security bolt, and we proceeded to screw all over the room, using furniture, the bed, the mirrors, in a wide variety of positions and activities for the next hour and half. After washing off together, we got dressed to go unload the car. At which point we discovered that the door hadn't been closed when I'd put the security bolt on and that the door had been cracked open several inches during a rather boisterous session. We never knew if anyone saw us, I'd be surprised as hell if no one heard us, especially my wife, whose expression of realization was utterly priceless as she considered the possibility that people had seen her, and/or heard what she'd been crying out in orgasmic frenzy as she loudly expressed her desire for our final orgasms to be simultaneous (they were...win!) while she was receiving anal sex. (Use you imagination here, you won't come close.) I can still get her to turn all kinds of colors by whispering some of those phrases back to her at unexpected moments.

She set the alarm for 4:30 a.m. so we could leave and avoid as many people as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    She set the alarm for 4:30 a.m. so we could leave and avoid as many people as possible.
    Priceless xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    Years ago, while traveling via car with my wife, I started to play with her, and she was very much ready to be played with. So, while I'm driving along the interstate at 70-80 mph, she got off multiple times, dozens of times, over the next 300 miles of highway.
    I originally misread this to be your wife driving, so I was thinking I'd totally have crashed and that would be such an embarrassing reason if the highway patrol shows up... XD

Well, I shared a room with 6 other children growing up, so the change was distinctly different. I also had access to my own personal laptop for the first time. There are a ton of other things here and there; housing conditions in Russia are immensely different from the US. Going home is always a strange experience because of it.
    That certainly seems like a drastic change! But then this kind of stuff is somewhat inevitable when moving between two countries that are so different on so many levels. Had you attended college back in Russia, or did you first start in America too? I can imagine the latter would have been an even bigger adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Hahahah, kinda same story with a previous roommate, he got her in while I was still half-asleep, even introduced her (talking about being drunk). I went to sleep and woke up on them, decided to just try and sleep and not ruin his pickup, sadly they decided to make noise for the next 3 hours -.- worst time of my life, listening to their drunk talks and shit.. Finally I noisily went to the bathroom, when I came back all was quiet. He couldn't talk to me out of shame for the next three days.
    Oh dude 3 hours that's awful I dunno how you could stand it. At least your roommate had some shame after, my conversation the next day with this guy was essentially "sorry man I'll text you next time so you can go somewhere"... that roommate pairing didn't last long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Oh dude 3 hours that's awful I dunno how you could stand it. At least your roommate had some shame after, my conversation the next day with this guy was essentially "sorry man I'll text you next time so you can go somewhere"... that roommate pairing didn't last long lol.
    Jeez I wonder why Yeah, no longer with my old roommate either, good riddance kinda.
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2013-04-29 at 12:08 AM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Hehe, I wondered how many people would have picked up on that. Though a real butterfly so up close (down there!) would give me the creeps
    Agreed. I think I'm good to go my whole life without a butterfly on my junk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, another one that I think I've mentioned before... I have a very strong accent, and my English speaking skills tend to stutter often. Even with my own language, I am not very good with public speaking at all. So I once had a speech, and it took me about a minute and a half or so, before I realized I had been giving my speech in Russian. I just about died...

That certainly seems like a drastic change! But then this kind of stuff is somewhat inevitable when moving between two countries that are so different on so many levels. Had you attended college back in Russia, or did you first start in America too? I can imagine the latter would have been an even bigger adjustment.
    Well I never officially took classes or lived there, but I was hanging around St. Petersburg State Uni for about two years before coming over. I did my interviews for admissions and scholarships by webcam since I couldn't afford to come over to the US for that, so the first time I stepped foot in the US was followed by a transferred flight, a night spent at a sponsor's house, and the next morning driving up to school. I remember every strange oddity that was coming to the US for the first time, although I'd like to think I've adjusted to it by now.