Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just soloed Ascendant council Definitely wasn't as hard as I'd expected, still had a few cds left over.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-17 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=86369

except it isn't split. Dungeon journal will tell you that
    Did not think that I would have to explain. The fact that the other 2 guys got every blackout, got several twilight blasts and fabulous flames, means you took a shit ton less damage. Now, since twilight blast is completely avoidable that is not really important, but still alot less movement for you.

Blackout is basically the only ability that even hurts and those 2 extra players 100% negated that damage for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Did not think that I would have to explain. The fact that the other 2 guys got every blackout, got several twilight blasts and fabulous flames, means you took a shit ton less damage. Now, since twilight blast is completely avoidable that is not really important, but still alot less movement for you.

Blackout is basically the only ability that even hurts and those 2 extra players 100% negated that damage for you.
    Fact: It's not a solo unless you're the only one in the instance. Could be a pretty clutch kill, but doesn't count as "solo" in my books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I guess I'll just go record it again. Pretty sure blackout doesn't even land on valiona's main aggro target anyway, otherwise it wouldn't have been soloed by 85s.

It does, Blackout lands on you even when soloing. Plus having other people in the raid, even though the aoe things that hit people isn't split, if they are targeted thats 1 less for you to worry about.

85s solo it because they know these tactics and play it smart.

- Also Gz on AC Solo Dice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    It does, Blackout lands on you even when soloing. Plus having other people in the raid, even though the aoe things that hit people isn't split, if they are targeted thats 1 less for you to worry about.

85s solo it because they know these tactics and play it smart.

- Also Gz on AC Solo Dice
    Sigh, whatever. As I said I'll do it again, as I forgot just how these boards can be.

Oh, and http://i.imgur.com/6REr2.jpg
    You want me to solo things properly? I do.

Wasnt anything against you just saying it how it is... More people, easier the V+T fight gets...

I'm sure you will kill it on your own next time, i have no doubt you are an 80, playing with the VERY bad scaling.~"solo things properly"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt anything against you just saying it how it is... More people, easier the V+T fight gets...

I'm sure you will kill it on your own next time, i have no doubt you are an 80, playing with the VERY bad scaling.~"solo things properly"
    So suddenly soloing gets redefined because of level? Am I confusing stuff here or is that what you just said?

Gonna be my last comment on this whole level 80 stuff, level 80s with mop gear, having double hp of the BEST raid content at lvl 80, that is broke, futhermore level 80s surviving enrages of bosses because they are NOT HITABLE says it all. Soloing is where you have to be aware, have knowledge of the fight and play smart, well done on soloing stuff it is cool, but it really isn't hard if you are / almost avoidance capped so that you never/almost never take a hit. There are even 80s who survive Sha/dealing millions of damage because of this...

More onto the Thread... are there any level 90 paladins who are attempting any Fireland bosses other than Alys? I really wanna push forward on FL progress with my pally but lack of gear.. i can get 3 bosses around 1/3 but die. Any tried beleroc, or is paladins dps just not enough, not sure how much vengance we actually get from beleroc anymore since nerf to veng.

Gonna be my last comment on this whole level 80 stuff, level 80s with mop gear, having double hp of the BEST raid content at lvl 80, that is broke, futhermore level 80s surviving enrages of bosses because they are NOT HITABLE says it all. Soloing is where you have to be aware, have knowledge of the fight and play smart, well done on soloing stuff it is cool, but it really isn't hard if you are / almost avoidance capped so that you never/almost never take a hit.
    To be fair, a level 80 soloing is still a solo. Might be cheesy, but still a solo. Personally, I just think soloing and "good kill" are mutually exclusive. And its funny to see people confusing the two concepts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    So suddenly soloing gets redefined because of level? Am I confusing stuff here or is that what you just said?
    You're practically immortal, so you get 10/10 for good thinking and 0/10 for skill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondroc View Post
    You're practically immortal, so you get 10/10 for good thinking and 0/10 for skill
    Because the only solos I have videoed are stuff resulting from a bug that I discovered? Wait no, that's a lie. I know it's a bug, it's just amusing to zerg content intended for five levels higher.

Is ICC 10 soloable? With what gear? Hope not skyrocket.. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Is ICC 10 soloable? With what gear? Hope not skyrocket.. :P
    AQ20 - Easy.
    AQ40 - Easy. (C'thun was still a drag.)
    BWL - Easy. (I hate those fucking traps before Broodlord.)
    MC - Easy.

Karazhan - Easy.
    TK - Easy. Kael'thas can be a douche, he's a Medium.
    SSC - Easy.
    BT - Easy.
    Hyjal - Medium.
    SWP - Easy/Medium

Naxxramas 10 - Easy. Other than Thaddius.
    OS10 3D - Easy.
    Malygos - Easy.
    Vault of Archavon - Easy.
    Ulduar 10 - Medium.
    Trial of the Crusader - Easy.
    Onyxia - Easy.
    Icecrown Citadel - Medium
    Ruby Sanctum - Unsure.

Bastion of Twilight - Hard/Impossible. (Halfus and Valiona are Medium.)
    Blackwing Descent - Hard/Impossible. (Magmaw and Omnotron are Medium..)
    Throne of the Four Winds - Hard/Impossible (Al'akir has been solo'd apparently).
    Firelands - Hard/Impossible. (Alysrazor is soloable as Retribution.)
    Dragon Soul - Hard/Impossible. (Mionelol has solo'd Morchok on her Paladin, massive shock gasp horror there though. )
    Last edited by mmoc11e8dbe511; 2012-12-17 at 02:27 PM.

Curious to know what brings Hyjal up to a medium? Much easier than Kaelthas or Lady Vashj IMO... Same with Thaddius, in 10-man he's a pushover, the hardest fights in 10-man Naxx are Patchwerk and Razuvious (I tend to solo as retri though).

You can also add Onyxia and Halion to the easy list, at least in 10-man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Curious to know what brings Hyjal up to a medium? Much easier than Kaelthas or Lady Vashj IMO... Same with Thaddius, in 10-man he's a pushover, the hardest fights in 10-man Naxx are Patchwerk and Razuvious (I tend to solo as retri though).

You can also add Onyxia and Halion to the easy list, at least in 10-man.
    I'm pretty sure one of the bosses in Hyjal has a one-shot mechanic? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    How do you kill Stalagg and Feuden?(Excuse my poor spelling)
    Onyxia is indeed easy.
    Halion is impossible due to mechanics, I believe...?

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    I'm pretty sure one of the bosses in Hyjal has a one-shot mechanic? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Onyxia is indeed easy.
    The pit lord in mount hyjal won't cast his sacrifice spell on the main target.

Deleted
    Onyxia is indeed easy.
    As Prot i just pulled Stalagg and Feuden together at the entrance of the room and made sure they died at the same time, there is alot of damage but nothing cooldowns cant fix

Onyxia is indeed easy.
    No one-shots that I was aware of, doesn't take long to kill them as ret anyway (just the endless waves of trash <.<).
    For Stalagg and Feuden, just go to one platform, dps him low, by that time the other one should have reached you, then just make sure they die together.
    Halion is possible, you can out-DPS the healing.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ronus View Post
    As Prot i just pulled Stalagg and Feuden together at the entrance of the room and made sure they died at the same time, there is alot of damage but nothing cooldowns cant fix
    If you pull them on one of the platforms, you only get the tesla coil damage from the one that moves instead of both.

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    No one-shots that I was aware of, doesn't take long to kill them as ret anyway (just the endless waves of trash <.<).
    Azgalor, the 4th boss, has an ability called Doom which he applies on a random target every minute. After 20 seconds, the target dies and a Doomguard spawns. However, as Rasstapp mentioned, he will never apply Doom to his current target. That makes the ability irrelevant when you are soloing.