10+ Year Old Account

Brawlers Guild Fight Tips for Warrs

I'm currently ranked 7 on Battletron and I was wondering if anyone had any tips because as far as I can tell this fight is seriously biased towards casters. I can give tips for any fights preceding Battletron with an arms warrior perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Can you give any tips on what you did for the other rank 7 fights? I play arms as well but am still on gg engineering. I havent put too many attempts on them but am curious to hear what you did.

Alot of what ive read for battletron is just killing 2 of the orb things and then doing 80k ish dps what strafing around him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Can you give any tips on what you did for the other rank 7 fights? I play arms as well but am still on gg engineering. I havent put too many attempts on them but am curious to hear what you did.
    The key is to stick on the gnome and stay on his face so the goblin will hit him with rockets, everyone says to stay on the gnome even after he teleports into the shield area, but I just swapped targets each time they teleported. Mass reflect will negate the gnome's laser which gives you more breathing room on second wind and stuns will interrupt the goblin while hes casting rocket barrage.
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    I'm currently ranked 7 on Battletron and I was wondering if anyone had any tips because as far as I can tell this fight is seriously biased towards casters. I can give tips for any fights preceding Battletron with an arms warrior perspective.
    Whut?
    Warrior is probably the best class possible for Battletron. It requires 80k dps over 2 minutes in movement and with a great amount of selfheal. As a warrior, that just means you need 80k dps over 2 minutes.

For GG Engineering, if you have a prot spec, you can use it. Your dps does not really matter, they are nice guys who kill themselves quickly enough (you may want to equip dps gear, though.)

Deleted
    For engineering => play in def stance and stay on top of bo
    Summoner => Takes some practice, you can kill him in 3 ghosts
    For Battletron => Well tbh i had to wait for a 483 Weapon went arms and just raped him
    Meatball => Uhm, for some reason hes easier than bruce

How is battletron biased though ? Hes easier for melees than for casters.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    For GG Engineering, if you have a prot spec, you can use it. Your dps does not really matter, they are nice guys who kill themselves quickly enough (you may want to equip dps gear, though.)
    Defstance + second wind completely outheals gg engineering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post

How is battletron biased though ? Hes easier for melees than for casters.
    For me the mines keep going off even when I'm nowhere near them, just seems ridiculous because every time I use throw or heroic throw it won't detonate the mines to give me an opening.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    For me the mines keep going off even when I'm nowhere near them, just seems ridiculous because every time I use throw or heroic throw it won't detonate the mines to give me an opening.
    Use CD's, pop 3 at start - have gap you can use for rest of fight.

Probably the best suited fight for Warrior's out of the entire Brawler's guild, Second Wind easily outheals the damage he does and melee have 0 impact on DPS from movement. Range have it hard on that boss.

Following fight is a joke, easier than any up to it.

Rank 8 is all about awareness and being able to have high DPS while dodging everything, but people seem to over complicate them. Mainly for Epicus/Zen'shar.

Epicus is simple if you don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Slightly sidestep each disc on the ground, kite lazer further. After the end of every lazer he's going to cast his AoE blue shit, interrupt it and NP. Rinse repeat; just looks messy cause people run around like spastics and corner themselves, just run circles around the boss side stepping discs and kiting the lazer around the center.

Zen'shar, Bloodbath + leap + DR + a few WW's and the eye's will fall over hella quick. After that keep your camera birds eye and just dodge left/right in the center of the boss, pretty simple if you just watch them and step in/out in birds eye.

Millhouse is RNG crystal spawns while being able to intercept his properly. If you get 2 on you at the start it's pretty much GG. If there's one in a bad spot that you can't intercept, kill it off and VR from it. Whirlwind + 1 RB cleaving onto it usually does the job.

Disruptron is near impossible for a Warrior without using the Levitate bug - will need ridiculous good placement of the boss and massive damage uptime (86k+ while dodging everything, stunning/cc'ing his static pulse and jumping everything). You don't have lust/cd's to ignore the damage for his soft enrage and you need amazing boss placement opposed to him running into center and killing you.