10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: I would like Dante The Immortal and under the name, have <WeeR> with a cool font
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A2nte/advanced
    Gear set: What my character is already wearing in the link above.
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: I really didn't decide..soo you choose! throw me for a loop!
    General colour scheme: I would like that dark, crimson feel around my character, and possibly have the words for the name and guild name blackish? You do what looks cooler!
    Any extras: If all possible..if you could make the helmets eyes glow that would be supppper amazing
    and thank you for taking the time to make this.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturaldruid View Post
    OHMYGOD this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it so much *HURRAY HURRAY ALL PRAISE SHY!!!!* Thank you SO much for putting time and effort into this for me! It could not have turned out any better!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Lol my bf rushed over asking what all my squealing was about hahaha!!
    Amazing work shy!!! <3 <3 <3
    Erm... Does that mean you like it??? You're very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by lexel View Post
    Hello I will love a wonderfull signature you guys do...

Text: Thy
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Thy/advanced
    Gear: The transmog set I am using at this moment
    head: Yes
    Pose: Casting a Individual heal would be nice
    General color: I don't know about this maybe an artist can decide

thanks in advice
    Found this request a couple of pages back, don't think anyone else grabbed it, so...
    claimed and done:

PS - Gorgeous panda signatures Ely and love the wallpaper Aryiana <3

PPS - I didn't have Vol'jin either, so thank you Ely
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: The guild name "Grumpy Old Men"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like to have 3x characters on the wallpaper; Zala - Holy Paladin, Chineduz - Monk Tank and Elakpato - Shadow Priest
    Gear set: The paladin and monk shall have the transmog gear as armory and the Priest will have full Light Regalia and Anathema
    Helm visible: Paladin no, Monk yes and Priest yes.
    Your pose: Paladin in the middle and monk/Priest any side i prefer.
    General colour scheme: I would like a blue tuned theme
    Any extras: I got inspired by this picture earlier in the thread and thought something similar would be awesome, colour smoke behind the characters and about the pose of the characters. It's up to you

There is so many amazing picture in this thread!

Hope anyone can claim this, happy holiday!
    Regards Pato
    1 Week bump

Im going to start streaming soon and getting all the groundwork done first. Im looking to get some stuff done for my Twitch channel. Anyone that is willing to take this job on it will be GREATLY appreciated and will definitely offer mod on the channel once things are up and going. The stream will mostly be streaming D3 and LoL, so someone that is interested in those games would probably be best suited for the work here.

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I'd like an entire set. Offline image, header, info section(PM me for pc specs and stream scheduling), and background.
    Visible text: Noladrew on the header image.
    Logo/Character: Not sure if theres a model viewer for D3 but if possible, id like to have a male Barbarian on the left side wearing the Immortal King's set with Mempo of Twilight helm. As well, id like a female Wizard on the right side wearing the Zunimassa chest legs and boots with no helm visable.
    General colour scheme: Black, dark green, and orange.
    Specifics/Extras: State somewhere on the background that I play on NA servers.

If someone that is interested in this could also offer any suggestions that would improve the work being done here, it will be greatly appreciated.

These are what id like the two characters to resemble if possible.
    Last edited by noladrew; 2012-12-16 at 09:32 PM. Reason: added pics

I would like to request a signature please!

Visible text: Window

Armory link/Facial screenshot: US /wow/en/character/silvermoon/Window/advanced (cannot post full links)

Gear set: Warrior T14H w/ no helm or DK look a like T14 (IE Garalon/Galleon Helm & Amber Shaper Shoulders)
    I would post links for examples but I cannot do so.

Helm visible: Warrior T14H: NO /// DK T14: YES

Your pose: One weapon visible, Apolyon is fine. Combat stance if the weapon doesn't block the image :P

General colour scheme: Warrior Class color, dark shades, fire from Enrage if possible

Any extras: Some sort of fire that would resemble the Enrage glyph graphic would be amazing.

Feel free to alter or change to suit your building needs. I'm not picky.
    Last edited by Windowflip; 2012-12-18 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch is changing their layout, will most likely be hard to get someone that picks it up as it is a lot of work for something that will soon be unusable.

Possibly worth getting the request a twitch template removed from the first post until the new layout is out (not sure who takes care of the thread atm )

10+ Year Old Account
    Part one of two requests I need to complete today!

Non-MMO Signature / Avatar:

Sorry for the delay in requests, I got married on Friday! My weekend has been nuts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Sorry for the delay in requests, I got married on Friday! My weekend has been nuts!
    OMG, Congrats Geeki!!!<3

You should be on your honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Twitch is changing their layout, will most likely be hard to get someone that picks it up as it is a lot of work for something that will soon be unusable.

Possibly worth getting the request a twitch template removed from the first post until the new layout is out (not sure who takes care of the thread atm )
    Thanks for the heads up. Could I atleast get someone to do a header and offline image for me? Nothing crazy since it may be changed soon anyway, but I dont want my channel being naked =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    OMG, Congrats Geeki!!!<3

You should be on your honeymoon!
    Thanks! :3 We'll take one eventually, but we want to do something where the kids can also be involved. Maybe Disney after the first of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't seem to have specific item sets available to me on the Model Viewer. I have the Pandaren race, but no T14 or the challenge mode dungeon sets. I'm using the latest beta release (7.0.5_mingw3). When I get the option to load World of Warcraft on first use of Model Viewer, I have these options in the box;

-
    C:\World of Warcraft\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Public Test\
    -

None of those work. Is there some sort of special way that I can get the newest tier and dungeons sets that I'm not aware of? It's been a long time since I've used this. I also never nailed the ability of getting the character from the Model Viewer into Photoshop without any horrible, scratchy outline, and nor do I remember how to remove the particle effects on gear to render the best result. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    I don't seem to have specific item sets available to me on the Model Viewer. I have the Pandaren race, but no T14 or the challenge mode dungeon sets. I'm using the latest beta release (7.0.5_mingw3). When I get the option to load World of Warcraft on first use of Model Viewer, I have these options in the box;

-
    -

None of those work. Is there some sort of special way that I can get the newest tier and dungeons sets that I'm not aware of? It's been a long time since I've used this. I also never nailed the ability of getting the character from the Model Viewer into Photoshop without any horrible, scratchy outline, and nor do I remember how to remove the particle effects on gear to render the best result. Any help is appreciated.
    File -> Discovery Items.
    Open up a character model.
    Search "Item".
    Go to the bottom end of the list, and go through the items there. You'll have to manually build sets, but it's the only way.
    Have fun with that.

P.S. Congrats Geeki!

PMR:

click for fullsize.

IN QUEUE: krazyito65 (wp), icedwarrior (wp), JKim (sig), Xenys (sig) ... they were received in this order so they will be done in this order.

OT: ZOMG! Grats Geeki <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-17 at 12:32 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    3 week bump.

Hey there guys

I would like to request a new signature for myself. As I did a name/race change the present on really doesn't fit anymore.

Visible text: I would like the text to read "Champions of Sen'jin" It should be somewhere either top or bottom corner.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: My bear and hunter .

Gear set: No gear set for the druid, just the bear form. Would like T8 recolor to be worn by hunter.

Helm visible: No and No

Your pose: Bear should be doing the "swipe". I have no idea in which pose the hunter would look best. Will leave that up to the artist.

General colour scheme: Natural warm colors which would fit the general troll theme.

Any extras: Would like the hunter and druid visible, druid in bear form and with the same hair color as in the screenshot. Hunter also with same haircolor. Rest I would leave up the artist as I have no idea on how to fit those 2 on a sig.

TYWM to whomever decides to start working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Search "Item".
    Go to the bottom end of the list, and go through the items there. You'll have to manually build sets, but it's the only way.
    Have fun with that.
    This is the bit that I'm not following you on.

Oh no..... I think I found it.
    Last edited by reuva; 2012-12-17 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    3 week bump.
    Claimed - not sure when I'll have enough time, but it will be done

Couldn't resist working on your signature even though I have a thousand other things to do!

So.... it's done - hope you like it

PS - Congratulations Geeki and Mr Geeki
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-12-17 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added images
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, here's my request:

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set if possible. Hence the artist can take his/her own time to make it. I am not a super expert of streamina and twitch, i'm just gonna start with it now, so if i miss some infos please PM me and ill hand out all the missing infos!!
    Visible text:
    Guyon the Immortal
    Guild Name : CR - Server: Darksorrow - Faction Alliance
    Raid Schedule:
    Monday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Tuesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Wednesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Thursday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Computer Specs: Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H
    Plus id love to have a link to the guild webpage: www.cr-guild.com, a link (logo) to our youtube channel and a link (logos) to facebook and to twitter. Also a link to my armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced). If you need the links ill hand em out. As i said i got no clue if u just gotta draw the logos then i map em via twitch configuration panel.

Logo/Character: This is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced - keep the wpn and the offhand and id love it to be swapped in paladin challenge mode gearset. Our website logo is kinda awful atm (if the artist wanna try and make that too i have some ideas :P).
    General colour scheme: Something dark-ish. I love the atmosphere of the original BWL so that might be the best, but im open to suggestion / artist fantasy.
    Specifics/Extras: I dont want my char to be mounted, but if you can insert these classes logo, not too big, somewhere in the page that would be awsome: mage priest drood dk hunter // these are ofc my alts. Thats an extra tho, don't go crazy over this detail.
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Varum
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Please use a female pandaren monk wearing full Firelands Heroic hunter tier with the transmog helm from exalted shado-pan.
    Helm visible: the shado pan replica yes.
    Your pose: Show with the spirit beast from sholozar basin. loque and any kind of of combat pose
    General colour scheme: Can I have a dark blue to electric blue colour scheme
    Any extras: Can I have an Alliance symbol present wheter its subtle or not is up to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gunna swoosh in with almost nothing useful to say other than super grats Geeki!

And keep up the great work everyone. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Gorgeous!! Dont stop Ely!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 08:49 AM ----------

Claimed in PM cos wasnt sure if I would be able to do this.
    Didnt see any1 else publicly claim it.

Thanks a lot for the great work, i really like it