Deleted

Solo Alysrazor , is it possible ?

Hee fellow hunters! Reading the shaman forums and seeing an enha shaman ( aswell as the Spriest in 4.3 ) did a solo kill on alysrazor.

So is there any hunter here who did actualy solo this boss? If so can you give some tips please?

My gear is 478 ilvl ( PvP gear ) but i do how ever got some LFR pieces and the tier pieces from sha. So for the gear i will be fine i gues

If any1 here got a guide or did it with a SS or anything , much appreciate

I'm sure a hunter's pet can tank alysrazor after burnout. So, I would give it a try if i were you

Deleted
    Ok will do as fast as i get home! any tips for the trash in front of alysrazor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Ok will do as fast as i get home! any tips for the trash in front of alysrazor ?
    I'm pretty sure you could solo the trash at 85, just keep moving around and mding the small adds on your pet.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Sounds fun!
    Ima give it a try this weekend!

Deleted
    I'll Have a try and will try to film it and see if I can do it.

Deleted
    bah i keep dying at the trash T_T any help?

Tried it last night actually. Had trouble with the Trash because the big fire birds Blasts hit throu Deterrance im fairly certain and the SV Trap didnt seem to root the little adds. I 2 manned it with a monk. But i wish anyone trying the best of Luck.

The trash is the same thing for any class. You dont have to do anything in particular, just 'kite' the birds' fire attacks to the druids and the egg piles.

What you can do to make it easy is interrupt the druids' casts, cause it roots you and combined with the birds' attacks it can kill you... So just run to druids, interrupt them, wait them die, run to one pile of egg, run/walk around it till birds destroy it, run to another, do the same...

I think the spawned little birds may be slowed, so, trap them. You may need some heal, so go with a spirit beast, exhilaration... gg

As for Alysrazor in particular, its easily soloed by a lock or S priest. With a hunter, i gave some shots last week, but wasn't very sucessfull since i coudnt survive a tornado phase due to the lack of enough healing (MM, exhilation, glyph of spirit bond, health potion, deterrence, readiness) .

I heard about a hunter that soloed Ally with BM spec, although he coudnt use kill comand during the fight since pets despawns when you fly, so you can imagine that it took a lot more time to do it. What he told is that he had 5 different spirit beasts, so during the tornado phase, when he is out the boss area, he just kept sumoning a pet, using Spirit Mend, dismiss, sumon a new one and do the same. Of course all this besides the deterrence/exhilation/readiness thing...

After reset i'll try this and let you know if i suceed... =D
    Last edited by Warrada; 2012-12-17 at 08:35 PM.

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    Please do! i tried the trash but it just unkillable for me :P could be caus i am in full PvP gear...bah farming PvE gear again :P

I actually just tried soloing Alys last week. I was following the guide in this video...:

... but I'm not sure the "drop outside the arena" mechanic works anymore, I half got it to work but the damn fight reset on me so many times its hard to say if it actually works or not.

Anyhow, the trash took me a couple tries but was generally easy as pie. Tenacity pet w/ mend pet and misdirect glyphs. Burn down the first caster guys, and after that just chain misdirect the little guys to your pet. Stand near one big bird and the other will shoot it with fire and kill it, then move your pet over by the other big bird and just cleave it down. Once the birds are down its cake, just move the pile of adds over to one egg and cleave it down, and then the other egg and cleave that down. Misdirect and mend pet up 100% of the time and you got it.

If you try the land-outside-the-arena trick like in that video, I found I could clear the infinitely spawning adds coming down the hill just fine, but the big guys at the top were a bitch. So I took a page out of my FL raiding days and just ran all the way up to the top aggroing everything up top, then feign deathing. It stops the adds from spawning on the hill.

Anyhow, all of that work was for nothing, as I spent an hour and a half fighting Alys over and over again not because of wipes, but because she kept despawning randomly! Don't fly too high in the air if you suspect a despawn, that fall damage hurts worse than anything Alys will throw at you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzhyo View Post
    I actually just tried soloing Alys last week. I was following the guide in this video...:

... but I'm not sure the "drop outside the arena" mechanic works anymore, I half got it to work but the damn fight reset on me so many times its hard to say if it actually works or not.

Anyhow, the trash took me a couple tries but was generally easy as pie. Tenacity pet w/ mend pet and misdirect glyphs. Burn down the first caster guys, and after that just chain misdirect the little guys to your pet. Stand near one big bird and the other will shoot it with fire and kill it, then move your pet over by the other big bird and just cleave it down. Once the birds are down its cake, just move the pile of adds over to one egg and cleave it down, and then the other egg and cleave that down. Misdirect and mend pet up 100% of the time and you got it.

If you try the land-outside-the-arena trick like in that video, I found I could clear the infinitely spawning adds coming down the hill just fine, but the big guys at the top were a bitch. So I took a page out of my FL raiding days and just ran all the way up to the top aggroing everything up top, then feign deathing. It stops the adds from spawning on the hill.

Anyhow, all of that work was for nothing, as I spent an hour and a half fighting Alys over and over again not because of wipes, but because she kept despawning randomly! Don't fly too high in the air if you suspect a despawn, that fall damage hurts worse than anything Alys will throw at you.
    Well i do not think alysrazor is going to be the hard part, but the thing you said about the trash mobs can be kinda handy Thank you