Warlock PvP trinket options

New to pvp and not sure which trinkets would be the best to buy.

I mostly just do BG's at the moment but will most likely start doing Arenas soon as well.

Any tips? Thanks

Deleted
    If you want to be competitive your are way to late.

So he should quit pvp if not in full pvp epics?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    If you want to be competitive your are way to late.
    Obviously someone who is "new to pvp" and just mostly does battlegrounds isn't looking to push for Gladiator. Really not a necessary comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ntsr View Post
    New to pvp and not sure which trinkets would be the best to buy.

I mostly just do BG's at the moment but will most likely start doing Arenas soon as well.

Any tips? Thanks
    As far as trinkets go, your best bet (unless you're Human) would be to get the on-use trinket to free yourself from CC, and the other you would probably want the Spell Power Use trinket for burst w/ Dark Soul.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    or spec unbound will and go for on use + proc trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    or spec unbound will and go for on use + proc trinkets
    Unbound Will is not even remotely useful for pvp, sure it counts as a trinket on a 1 min CD, but it costs 20% of your max health. Unless you are in the background mostly freecasting with a ranged putting a cyclone on you periodically this talent is beyond useless.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-12-18 at 11:48 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

on use+proc trinket and unbound will is currently the strongest setup for affliclocks in 3s

10+ Year Old Account
    Unbound will is beyond useless? Are you on crack? If you're gonna say shit like that you better be damn sure of what you're saying. Unbound will is far from useless, and the only reason most people don't take it is cause blood fear is op. I'm guessing you think it's bad cause it could kill you if used while in a stun at 30% health.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 08:44 PM ----------

Ah yes of course. That statement came from a player with 1500 exp in 3s and 1600 in rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    Unbound will is beyond useless? Are you on crack? If you're gonna say shit like that you better be damn sure of what you're saying. Unbound will is far from useless, and the only reason most people don't take it is cause blood fear is op. I'm guessing you think it's bad cause it could kill you if used while in a stun at 30% health.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 08:44 PM ----------

Ah yes of course. That statement came from a player with 1500 exp in 3s and 1600 in rbgs.
    Oh I'm sorry I'm not the PvP master that you are. Please go on, continue to insult me because I have an inferior PvP history behind me, totally makes you the bigger man.

Nice broken armory link btw.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-12-19 at 02:54 AM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I'm not the PvP master that you are. Please go on, continue to insult me because I have an inferior PvP history behind me, totally makes you the bigger man.

Nice broken armory link btw.
    He really got you with the dead armory link burn... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. <sarcasm

Anyway, best thing i'd suggest to the op is to try everything. Get all the trinkets with honor, talent swap w/e.. go crazy find out what works for you then buy malevolent gear accordingly.

Thanks for the helpful tips guys =]

actuelly this is what im doing, and i think its the best from everything anyone said so far :
    trinket to get out of cc (insignia)
    trinket spell power proc (around 3k for 20 sec - 45ICD most have addon)
    Lightweave 2k int (also 45ICD for around 10 sec most have addon)
    windsong/jade im using windsong cuz jade is super expensive but it hurts my burst a lil bit.
    and using this macro with my eng glove enchant which currently gives out same spellpower as the dreadful on use trinket on 1min cd lol

dark soul
    bloodfury
    eng glove on use "spring somthing"

so basicly i get on use cc trinket, proc trinket, and the proc from gloves which is the same as the on use spell trinket. (stacking it with proc pvp spell power trinket, lightweave blood fury and dark soul gives out nice numbers)