Weak Auras Beginners Question

I am very new to Weak Auras Addon and I see there are several other mages here who use the add on.
    I have a fresh install and pasted in one of the exports listed in the thread below. My question I think is not related to the export.

I have the timers showing up when I am in the WeakAuras - Options but when I leave the options screen the timers disappear. How do I make them display all the time?

Sorry if this is not an appropriate place for this question, if its not can you direct me where it is?

Deleted
    Hi Morq

Quote Originally Posted by Morq View Post
    Sorry if this is not an appropriate place for this question, if its not can you direct me where it is?
    I would have prefered you post your question in this thread, as it keeps all the weak auras and associated questions together. What you are asking may also be relevent to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morq View Post
    I have a fresh install and pasted in one of the exports listed in the thread below. My question I think is not related to the export.

I have the timers showing up when I am in the WeakAuras - Options but when I leave the options screen the timers disappear. How do I make them display all the time?
    First it would help if you mentioned the actual aura you imported so I can look at it, but I suspect it is to do with the Load Tab. For example it may be that your aura is set to only show in combat? Maybe it is more specific and is only set to load in a 10m or 25m raid?

If it is not the Load tab it will be the trigger.

When you say it shows when the WA screen is open, that is normal. It displays all auras when you first go into weak auras, and if you click on one, it shows that one so you can edit it even if it hasnt been loaded or teh trigger hasnt fired.

Let me know the aura in question and I will be able to tell you exactly what is happening with it.

I moved the question to the proper thread, Mods you can close this.