Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Are there really guides having 300(!) tries on heroic spirit kings for their first kill?
    Considering the randomize order before the fix, that does not surprise me.

Really good graphs. It's too bad that Blizzard hided this data.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Considering the randomize order before the fix, that does not surprise me.

Really good graphs. It's too bad that Blizzard hided this data.
    Ah I see. So most of them should have been quick wipes if the second boss wasn't the right one. Glad they fixed that.

Actually, on Four Kings you could reset the fight if it was not the good order. So thoses tries weren't necessarily wipes.
    However, you had to kill the first boss to be sure you had the right order (at least, I suppose so, since it was the case in normal mode), so all those tries weren't instant reset.

Zor'lok had pretty much the same problem. Hence the "left, left, leeeeeeeeeeft" you could find on some blogs/sites/forums. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Actually, on Four Kings you could reset the fight if it was not the good order. So thoses tries weren't necessarily wipes.
    However, you had to kill the first boss to be sure you had the right order (at least, I suppose so, since it was the case in normal mode), so all those tries weren't instant reset.
    You can see which boss will engage next the moment you pull the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    You can see which boss will engage next the moment you pull the boss.
    That only gives you information on the order of the first two, though. You'll need to beat down Mr Cleave and activate the second boss to know the order of the last two. Unless I missed something.

Irrelevant now that the order is fixed, of course.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    That only gives you information on the order of the first two, though. You'll need to beat down Mr Cleave and activate the second boss to know the order of the last two. Unless I missed something.

Yup, that's right. Unless it works differently in HM but I don't think so (except for the fact that the second boss is activated when the first is at 30% so you don't really have to kill him to know if you have the right order, but close enough. )

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post

I'm so calling Qiang Mr Cleave from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Are there really guides having 300(!) tries on heroic spirit kings for their first kill?
    These are fake pulls, to get necessary order of bosses (done before recent fix)