Page 1 of 2
LastLast

a prince's pursuit- revered with black prince

is the only way to get from honored to revered with black prince by killing mobs in karasang?

or is it possible through the 2 new bgs since we will need to win 10 of them for the chain anyway?

the quest for the bg wins was changed from winning 10 bgs to winning the 2 new ones once each.

honestly, if you're doing the new faction dailies until exalted (assuming you're already honored with black prince) you should hit revered by the time you get exalted with the horde/ally faction.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    the quest for the bg wins was changed from winning 10 bgs to winning the 2 new ones once each.

honestly, if you're doing the new faction dailies until exalted (assuming you're already honored with black prince) you should hit revered by the time you get exalted with the horde/ally faction.
    i got bored at revered and my main is 3k away form BP revered but im board of mob grinding that's why i was hoping i could get the remaining rep from the bg's ill need to do later on

Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post

Not really true. I am exalted with new faction. Did all 5 daily's everyday. And I believe I'm only at like 7000/12000 with black prince. Though I'm not at home to check. Think I'm still far away since I don't want to grind mobs again for prince.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Not really true. I am exalted with new faction. Did all 5 daily's everyday. And I believe I'm only at like 7000/12000 with black prince. Though I'm not at home to check. Think I'm still far away since I don't want to grind mobs again for prince.

u can party up ppl to kill 3 elites animal. *solo is not possible* Each give 330 ? Dominance points i think? DO it everyday :3 to get to exalted quicker and free mount quest

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    How?

I am not a human. I just hit revered last night (about 1000 rep into revered) and I am at 10900 / 12000 with black prince. And no I did not grind for even 5 seconds. Simply killing what is required for the quests

Deleted
    I would think you would get revered with the black prince if you had got exalted with all the factions which mobs give rep, so i think that's GL, SP, and karasang stuff, though i could be wrong since im 3/4 the way to revered i think and im revered with each of those factions :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    u can party up ppl to kill 3 elites animal. *solo is not possible* Each give 330 ? Dominance points i think? DO it everyday :3 to get to exalted quicker and free mount quest
    Pretty sure only the first one you kill each day gives rep.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Pretty sure only the first one you kill each day gives rep.
    yep you are correct as its classed as a daily

but to put this back on topic

is it possible to finish my mains BP rep without grinding horde npc as im bored with dailies atm

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    is it possible to finish my mains BP rep without grinding horde npc as im bored with dailies atm
    Yes, most of Krasarang dailies' mobs give rep with Black Prince and can be grinded without doing any dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Yes, most of Krasarang dailies' mobs give rep with Black Prince and can be grinded without doing any dailies.
    i know but is there any other way to get the rep or dose it have to be through the npc spent a bit of time earlier today getting 3k of my 6.5k that i needed to hit revered and i found it really boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Grind mobs in Karasang, no other way that I know of, just gotta suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Grind mobs in Karasang, no other way that I know of, just gotta suck it up.
    bah its boring as hell... ah well shouldn't take me to much longer at 20 rep a mob.... shame ill probably be the only 1 in the area again

is the only way to get from honored to revered with black prince by killing mobs in karasang?
    If you're a ranged (DoT) class then the reputation is extremely easy to grind at the beach in Krasarang. All you need to do is run around throwing DoTs and AoE on the Shiedwall/Offensive mobs that are mainly being damaged and tanked by your own faction's NPCs and respawn almost instantly. It helps a lot if there are no enemy players present.

I managed to average around 1000 reputation every 4 minutes or so. It took me less than hour to get from honored to revered without me being the only person on the beach and with placing no banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    If you're a ranged (DoT) class then the reputation is extremely easy to grind at the beach in Krasarang. All you need to do is run around throwing DoTs and AoE on the Shiedwall/Offensive mobs that are mainly being damaged and tanked by your own faction's NPCs and respawn almost instantly. It helps a lot if there are no enemy players present.

I managed to average around 1000 reputation every 4 minutes or so. It took me less than hour to get from honored to revered without me being the only person on the beach.
    im not that lucky my main is a hunter

The grinding is really pretty quick to be honest. When my chars hit revered I decided to stop doing dailies on my alts and only get exalted on my main, so I went ahead and grinded the Black Prince faction. When I hit revered with Dominance Offensive most of my chars were only at 4500-6000/12000. Without any other faction gaining buffs other than the guild perk (DMF just left town the day before) I was able to finish off all 4 of my chars in less than 2.5 hours, while getting the achievement for killing the 3 rares on all of my chars (it was a Monday morning), even without the dailies at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Solo is definitely possible. I did the crab everyday solo as a moonkin. I could also solo the tiger. Crane though kicked my ass personally. Additionally this is about black prince rep, not dominance. As I stated originally I have been exalted with Dominance for about a week now.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    im not that lucky my main is a hunter
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1978

I finished BP long before I finished domincance offensive (or whatever the english name is). But I killed 3 raremops (400 rep each). Doesn't really make a difference though you won't be doing anything new until you have the 6k Valor (which is a problem for a pvp and lfr player like me )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    lol, right on.

You can always bring friends along. They probably need rep too, and can tag mobs as well.