They are for sure boss frames. If you're using dbm try checking in there, i know dbm can have it's own boss frames. Other than that look around in w/e unit frame addon you use or anything else that may "change" boss frames.

Neither Pitbull or BigWigs have boss frames. I've gone through my addons looking for anything that might affect them.
    these popped up after the 5.1 patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    I might be wrong but that icon is when you first log in you are worth no honor for like 10 seconds or so. It show as a buff I believe and that's why you see it.
    I just checked and it's not that, its like 2min cooldown. That honor buff is way shorter.

Hi guys,

I have a question, I downloaded skinner and somehow I'm having this weird bar on the bottom part of my screen, I can't get rid of it.
    Can anybody help me? Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/3W3ke.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Neither Pitbull or BigWigs have boss frames. I've gone through my addons looking for anything that might affect them.
    these popped up after the 5.1 patch.
    All I can think of is try /framestack and see what the frames are called, to give you an idea if it an addon or completely broken default boss frames. If they are default and just horribly broken then you will probably have to delete the cache so wow reinstalls the 5.1 files again.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...fEliteKill.jpg

Screen from that WF Heroic Elite kill on the frontpage, does anyone know what the addon/plugin for Grid is that shows a skull for the dead players? Browsing the Grid forum on WoWace shows up nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...fEliteKill.jpg

Screen from that WF Heroic Elite kill on the frontpage, does anyone know what the addon/plugin for Grid is that shows a skull for the dead players? Browsing the Grid forum on WoWace shows up nothing.
    That as far as I know it's the standard "dead" icon for dead status (like combat, resting statuses). I haven't used grid in ages but you can try having the status "death" display in the centre icon.

All I can think of is try /framestack and see what the frames are called, to give you an idea if it an addon or completely broken default boss frames. If they are default and just horribly broken then you will probably have to delete the cache so wow reinstalls the 5.1 files again.
    As I've already stated, they're merely tables, nor frames when I hover over them with fstack.

That as far as I know it's the standard "dead" icon for dead status (like combat, resting statuses). I haven't used grid in ages but you can try having the status "death" display in the centre icon.
    Wow, I cant believe I never thought of that. Thanks a bunch.

Deleted
    I can't figure out how to make my GCD bar (Quartz) smaller... I can make it taller (thicker), but it retains its insane length no matter what I do... Any tips?

Edit: Maybe you know of GCD bar addon that isn't Quartz? I really don't like Quartz.
    Last edited by mmocfecbd8d6a4; 2012-12-19 at 12:04 PM.

ello chumps! i got a really quick question.

is my GPU affected alot by addons or is that mainly my Ram that takes the hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    I can't figure out how to make my GCD bar (Quartz) smaller... I can make it taller (thicker), but it retains its insane length no matter what I do... Any tips?

Edit: Maybe you know of GCD bar addon that isn't Quartz? I really don't like Quartz.
    I much prefer AzCastBar over Quartz. Give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some alternatives:

AzCastBars
    Gnosis

I prefer AzCastBar,

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    ello chumps! i got a really quick question.

is my GPU affected alot by addons or is that mainly my Ram that takes the hit?
    anyone? should be an easy thing to answer on considering some of you guys knowledge of addons
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Depends on the addon, really. Anything that does lots of calculations will affect your CPU (or GPU, not sure how WoW distributes that). Anything that stores lots of data will affect your RAM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

could any1 tell me which addon(s) make the minimap and buffs look like that?
    also would like to know which addon skins the frames like that (skada, raid frames, log out fram, etc)

ty
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-20 at 06:17 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Q: Will WoW ever get a new weapon type?
    A. Doubtful.
    A #2. Tauren will be able to dual-wield gnomes on a stick.

Deleted
    As for Ui elements : Aurora. For buffs you need a skinning addon with random skins plugin, search for Masque. For map either Chinchilla or Sexymap will do the job.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Anyone know how to get rid of these (I assume) remnants of the default Boss frames? They are merely tables when I look at them with fstack.
    If not, which texture(s) do I need to make transparent as a "fix"?
    Have you tried to enable the movers from the minimap to see if something is stretched out there ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teklb View Post
    As for Ui elements : Aurora. For buffs you need a skinning addon with random skins plugin, search for Masque. For map either Chinchilla or Sexymap will do the job.
    ty aurora was really what i wanted. but for the buffs and minimap, shouldnt i need a buff addon to move them and make them like that? also could you help me on how to "put" that guild and friends thingy that is right under the minimap?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Q: Will WoW ever get a new weapon type?
    A. Doubtful.
    A #2. Tauren will be able to dual-wield gnomes on a stick.

Deleted
    Raven is a very powerfull buff addon. You can create/edit as many buff frames/bars as you want, fully configurable and supports masque skins. For those friends/guilds/fps/ms etc info, statblockcore is what you want.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by funpt View Post
    ty aurora was really what i wanted. but for the buffs and minimap, shouldnt i need a buff addon to move them and make them like that? also could you help me on how to "put" that guild and friends thingy that is right under the minimap?
    The image you first posted is ElvUI. ElvUI AddonSkins is added ontop of Elv to skin Skada and many other addons.