Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    Try Deathnote, so freakin awesome !
    Deathnote was awesome ending was crap.

though its one of the few manga's where I am rooting whole heartily for the bad guy
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Tower of God, it's a manwha. Basically a manga but its a long strip and its Korean based instead of Japanese. Solid storyline. It's not classic "good guys win" bullshit. It's action but the universe is HUGEEE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Tower of God, it's a manwha. Basically a manga but its a long strip and its Korean based instead of Japanese. Solid storyline. It's not classic "good guys win" bullshit. It's action but the universe is HUGEEE.
    I read ToG too,its amazing

Deleted
    http://www.mangahere.com/ is the best site imo

Well here you have some I dont think I saw in your list:
    Berserk
    Break Blade
    Holyland
    Vagabond
    Blade of the Immortal
    Sidooh
    The legend of maian
    Kangoku Gakuen (funny shit)
    Btooom
    Ocha Nigosu
    My Girl (about a single father and young daugther)
    Yesterday O Utatte
    Ubel Blatt
    MPD Psycho (you might get lost though ;p)
    D.Gray-man (a lot of ppl like this one but I dunno)
    Monster (dont let the title deceive you)
    Mushishi
    Otoyomegatar
    GTO

Most of them are on-going though because its some from my list. I have read shit loads of really good manga/manwha and more darker stuff and seinen (which I prefer) but I never remember the names after I finish them sadly. Else you would have atleast 1 page with really good stuff.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2012-12-18 at 02:10 PM.

Hitman Reborn and D.Grey Man are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not responding for a couple of days have been readin through some of the awesome comics listed here

I can now add 3 comics to the list I am waiting for updates on

Thanks to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't know of any mangas, but here's a few good webcomics (all SFW):

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/index2.php
    Gunnerkrigg court has a lot of mystery to it, without ever feeling like they just never give you the answer. The art evolves over time significantly too.

http://www.selkiecomic.com/
    a slice of life story about adoption, with great, believable characters.
    These are 2 really awesome comic sad that I reached the update phase but ill continue to read on in the future.
    I then used http://www.selkiecomic.com/ you need to read this list to find the following comic

http://www.gingersbread.com/ which is an awesome comic I can recommend to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Its okay would recommend it for other to read but just not my thing

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/ is the best site imo

Well here you have some I dont think I saw in your list:
    Berserk
    Break Blade
    Holyland
    Vagabond
    Blade of the Immortal
    Sidooh
    The legend of maian
    Kangoku Gakuen (funny shit)
    Btooom
    Ocha Nigosu
    My Girl (about a single father and young daugther)
    Yesterday O Utatte
    Ubel Blatt
    MPD Psycho (you might get lost though ;p)
    D.Gray-man (a lot of ppl like this one but I dunno)
    Monster (dont let the title deceive you)
    Mushishi
    Otoyomegatar
    GTO

Most of them are on-going though because its some from my list. I have read shit loads of really good manga/manwha and more darker stuff and seinen (which I prefer) but I never remember the names after I finish them sadly. Else you would have atleast 1 page with really good stuff.
    Alot of these is really good and ill deficiently try some i have not read before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedigimon View Post
    Hitman Reborn and D.Grey Man are good.
    Can recommend these two.

Still looking for more stuff to read please.

Prefer post with links and a short description next to it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post

battle-angel-alita-last-order
    http://www.mangareader.net/1047-3956...chapter-1.html
    imagine an unknown planet far in space,there an android awakens in the slums of a city,that android is the most epic android you'll ever read about in a manga.
    Battle Angel Alita is my favorite series. Be sure to read Battle Angel Alita before you start Battle Angel Alita: Last Order.

Deleted
    If you like insanity, try Deadman Wonderland, it has a bunch.

http://mangafox.me/manga/deadman_wonderland/

It has 51 chapters for the moment, but it isn't finished. The author took a break because she was pregnant. The next chapter should come out either this month or January.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Deathnote was awesome ending was crap.

though its one of the few manga's where I am rooting whole heartily for the bad guy
    Same, Loved it though, kinda had to happen, wish it didnt but he needed to go.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    damn it now I'm through the comics listed by people here. still looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking please help

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to add a couple of series I have taken a liking to after starting this post. (some have been written already but decided to take all in here)

Still looking btw

Hoping to add many more to my list so please help.

Seems I like independent comic artist more than those found on mangafox or mangareader so please more of those.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2012-12-24 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Added description to them.