Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    Ended up getting 80m for it, I'm okay with that.
    lol i didnt see ur pics until today and i was wondering wtf everyone was talking about. which server are u on to sell it for 80 mill? just curious, obviously i think the price jumped coz of the AR and vit but id like to know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I was about to laugh at this when I saw the Dex roll, then I noticed there's no other one like it on either auction house. I think the resist roll is max

This still hasn't sold. Put it on 5million bid twice and nothing. Still can't find any like it either. Only one on RMAH right now has vitality.

Decided to start salvaging my drops to craft 6 prop gloves and got a few decent looking pairs of gloves. Plus some items I found in the past few days that I have no idea how to value. Someone told me that wand would go for 30m+ because of the Twister crit chance but I haven't played my Wizard in ages so I wouldn't know. If anyone can help me out with pricing any of this stuff (especially the gloves) it would be much appreciated. US Gold AH.

Deleted
    Just bought a wand very close to yours, only with 870+ dps on it and 10% attack speed, and with 400 LoH. for 300k gold, but might just have been me that was lucky. But the Energy twister wizard bonus is surely the best one for all the CM/WW wizards out there. The missing LoH might make it take a big dive in price.....

A monk would kill you for that first pair of gloves. Wouldn't be surprised if that sold for triple digit millions. Those vile wards aren't bad either, too bad they miss vit/life% but the dex on it ain't bad. Rest is average, I don't see anyone paying 30 mil for that wand really.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I sold a very similar pair gloves to those first ones you have there but only 160dex for 135 mill recently.

They are very very nice.

The second pair of gloves should also fetch 10 mill.

Unsure about the other items but most should fetch cash but unsure of pricing.

10+ Year Old Account
    All three Strongarms and Vile Ward are probably worthless. The Strongarms don't have resists, and the middle one doesn't even have vitality. The Vile Ward doesn't have vitality either. Not sure about the wand or amulet, but the amulet doesn't have any offensive stats. 904 Life on Hit is awesome, but I doubt it will sell without crit chance/damage

Been offered 500m for the gloves, unsure if I should take it or try get more. Also when looking through the AH to find similar items I found another pair of gloves with 227 Dex, 35 Str, 41 Fire resist, 9 AS, 33 CD, 8 CC for 85m. Been offered 400m for that one. Any fire monk experts around to give an opinion on those prices?

Also fetched 5m in the AH for the Vile Ward.

Also found some shoulders yesterday I forgot to post and just found in my stash.
    261 Str
    62 Vit
    77 All resist
    29 Physical resist
    218 Life per second
    5 Pickup radius

Just the Str/Vit/AR I think will sell for about 150m but then the extra bit of physical and life per second are great on top plus any good player knows the value of having 1 pickup radius item for speed farming. Any ideas on value. US Gold AH.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2012-12-18 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm. 150 million for those shoulders? Hate to burst your bubble but I very much doubt that.

I got my Vile Ward which has 250 Str, 100 Vit, 78 All Res, armor, and health regen for 60 mill.

The pickup radius is nice and all btu it's not gonna bump those shoulders up to 150 mill. Hope it does, but I doubt it will.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought Cindercoat sucked, but I can't find another like this one, and the stats are pretty good. Doesn't appear to be selling though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a bad chest piece at all.

I'd bet ya the reason why it's not selling though is cause every Barb that searches for a chest piece either searches for the Immortal King chest and/or always adds Sockets to their search Criteria.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    That's not a bad chest piece at all.

I'd bet ya the reason why it's not selling though is cause every Barb that searches for a chest piece either searches for the Immortal King chest and/or always adds Sockets to their search Criteria.
    Or goes level requirement: 60. That's what I do. Because the AH is bugged. If you don't have a required search level, sometimes it will return an error for certain stats. I know it happens for "average damage" on off-hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oi, yeah, that'd do it too

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know it happens for "average damage" on off-hands.
    ...You can search for avg. damage on off hands now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    ...You can search for avg. damage on off hands now?
    you can do it for weapons too ^^ so everything that has average dmg can be searched now.

2h sword
    1019.9 dps
    646-1204 dmg
    1.10 attacks per sec
    +29 maximum dmg
    267-616 holy dmg
    +394 str
    +203 vit
    5.90% of dmg converted to life
    1 socket

Worth anything? (us ah)
    Last edited by Whitcher123; 2012-12-19 at 05:26 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessiemonk View Post
    2h sword
    1019.9 dps
    646-1204 dmg
    1.10 attacks per sec
    +29 maximum dmg
    267-616 holy dmg
    +394 str
    +203 vit
    5.90% of dmg converted to life
    1 socket

Worth anything? (us ah)
    Rule#1661

- It must beat a Skorn

Anyway the most used DPS two hander is by far Skorn and are actually cheap; LS ones are still pricy; Skorn in general will rip through any two handed weapon without CD yada yada.

It's the just perfect like a manticore so in other words no It's not worth much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Blizzard for making crit damage so damn powerful. Since two-handers can go well above 100%, unless there's a high amount on a weapon, it's not going to be worth anything. Kind of applies to one-handers too.

image shack.us/photo/my-images/854/ringk.jpg

Hows this ring i just picked up? i know its not bad, but there is nothing on the AH with similar stats.
    Cant post links yet

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
    image shack.us/photo/my-images/854/ringk.jpg

Hows this ring i just picked up? i know its not bad, but there is nothing on the AH with similar stats.
    Cant post links yet
    High int, high crit and AR? I'd say at least 2mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".