Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyone playing juggernaut now ? or at least the previous patch ?
    They adjusted assassin and juggernaut tanks, having a juggernaut and powertech at lvl 50.. they play similar. You can't blame it on the class anymore if a player loses aggro.

@walking tall

you should have tried Kaon or Lost Island trash at lvl 50..... . You know that people complained that the game is too difficult during leveling? I remember sorcerer complaining that they can't proceed with their class story because despite overleveling the content by 2-4 level... they just didnt' understand that they have an interrupt/ stun and that it's required to move = died because standing in ae's taking their encounters full ability rotations. I frankly don't mind killing trash as it is done like *snipe* this... . If I had to kill the same groups in Everquest 2 I would quit the game, especially as a healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psychlon ... how's juggernaut now ? Except aggro ... does it get damages alot . I remember ppl saying that techies were better mitigators . Also how about it's pvp and solo power and speccs other than tanking .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    I do agree that at times this does feel beta. However, how is f2p a complete rip-off? It's free. If people are spending money of f2p stuff, that is their choice and they make that choice on their own. Remember, choice.

I do think they really need to fix a lot of things in game, especially when it comes to bugs. How long has the Collicoid FP turrent minigame been buggy? How about Red Reaper 1st boss? Stuff like that has been an issue forever and still needs fixing. You'd think those things would have been fixed by now. And granted that's only 2 things out of a large list.

I'd actually curious, when you read the patch notes that says "various bug fixes" what those fixes were and how many they actually fixed.
    Sorry for the delay. the f2p stuff is a big rip off in the larger scheme of things. It costs you more for only 1 aspect of the game than it does if you sub for the full game. That to me is a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Psychlon ... how's juggernaut now ? Except aggro ... does it get damages alot . I remember ppl saying that techies were better mitigators . Also how about it's pvp and solo power and speccs other than tanking .
    Well you have more cooldowns than a Powertech, therefore it could be that equally equipped Tanks of both classes, you might get more damage but I haven't seen anything noticeable. Maybe some highend guild member could talk a little bit more about it but so far what I've seen there is no issue if the player can play his class.

I've seen a Juggernaut doing 800k in voidstar with a healer... so the Juggernaut dps specs must be worth something or let's say... in normal PvP I see a lot more damage Juggernauts than tanking. I myself still call Juggernauts the best class in Huttball due to your two leap abilities, having 3-4 Juggernauts it's almost a pity for the other group.

I would say you can do whatever you want with a Juggernaut but you won't hit a wall telling you that it doesn't work with this class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo4200 View Post
    Only boiware could take a title like starwars an drive it soo far in to such a dark place
    Georce Lucas did pretty well too, with the prequels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Well you have more cooldowns than a Powertech, therefore it could be that equally equipped Tanks of both classes, you might get more damage but I haven't seen anything noticeable. Maybe some highend guild member could talk a little bit more about it but so far what I've seen there is no issue if the player can play his class.

I've seen a Juggernaut doing 800k in voidstar with a healer... so the Juggernaut dps specs must be worth something or let's say... in normal PvP I see a lot more damage Juggernauts than tanking. I myself still call Juggernauts the best class in Huttball due to your two leap abilities, having 3-4 Juggernauts it's almost a pity for the other group.

I would say you can do whatever you want with a Juggernaut but you won't hit a wall telling you that it doesn't work with this class.
    thanks for the info bro . i'm so teased to start again . i'm gonna think it a bit more and decide later . maybe i'll give it a free go and maybe sub later .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

I think part of the problem with SWTOR was that people was expecting it to give the same feeling as the first time you watched the movies. Atleast that how it was to me, I watched those movies back in the 90s and the only movies that are even close to the same level of enjoyment was LOTR, when I played the game it wasn't the same feeling.
    That and the frigging shitty combat system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    I think part of the problem with SWTOR was that people was expecting it to give the same feeling as the first time you watched the movies. Atleast that how it was to me, I watched those movies back in the 90s and the only movies that are even close to the same level of enjoyment was LOTR, when I played the game it wasn't the same feeling.
    That and the frigging shitty combat system.
    I think part of the problem with SWTOR was that the people making the decisions for the game have the cognitive capacity of a deceased monkey.

I've just read the 1-year "celebration" thread. I feel sorry for the players, was happy when they announced f2p, and was considering coming back and maybe even subscribing, but I'm not giving Bioware a cent of my money now.

Sad to see so much potential wasted, the class stories were amazing.

Please refrain from Dev bashing.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-12-19 at 12:42 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!