Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Fox News : Blame massacre on violence video games and hevy metal music..........

Even those i do watch fox news

I really have to draw the lines because is really ridiculous and is not only them the media will go on this giant tyrant and blames blames blames everything that warp young people mind to be stone cold killer

remember bowling for columbine

and how they blames video games and Marilyn Manson.............SERIOUS !

Marilyn Manson - Bowling For Columbine

So her we ago again listen i bend playing hardcore gaming since i was 7 but would that make me a monster that will cause mass murder HELL NO the media and the dumba## expert don't know one thing !

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 08:42 PM ----------

MORE GIBBERISH

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/in-grief-...t-video-games/

http://www.destructoid.com/bill-o-re...es-28021.phtml

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/12/...-more-violent/

http://gamepolitics.com/2006/11/18/b...r#.UNJuOaw2418
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-12-20 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Please, for the love of ravens and your future alike learn to process a post before posting it... Especially so if its a thread your opening, it's just plain irritating to see it being plagued by spelling fallacies.

Also could you link the actual article of them saying this? Not that i doubt you, but i'd like to read it.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i am sorry for the spelling error but this really piss me off

to blames video games and say is corrupting young people mind to become mass murderer,they have no proof even those they did a study or fact.............is just LIES !

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it ironic of a conservative media outlet to be blaming gun violence on video games and heavy metal music? So what if these things promote violence, much of it is fake anyway. You want to know what else promotes violence? Rap music, yet those assbags don't blame that. You know what else promotes violence? Members of the NRA and all the crackpot gun touting conservative windbags who want to blame stupid shit that isn't reality rather then accepting that they are allowing guns to get into the hands of people with mental issues, and that is who should be blamed for the mass shootings in the USA lately. These asshats need to learn a thing or two about gun control and proper screening processes. If someone can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun, there is something wrong with people who are openly supporting that kind of treatment towards guns.

Guys like Glenn Beck and the rest of the cast of Fox News are a bunch of inbred hicks anyway, those idiots can't tell the difference between their heads and their own asses and it's hilarious that people still actually pay attention to that channel because there is nothing of intelligence on that network. Fox doesn't know what news is, they know what conservative brainwashing propaganda and scare tactics are though since it's blatantly obvious how blind some Americans are to the truth about proper gun control measures.

10+ Year Old Account
    27 people get killed by "one" guy, and hes the worst person ever. The US army kills 26,000+ from random drone strikes in the last 6 months, but they're doing it for peace. Do you see why no other country respects Americans anymore?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Isn't it ironic of a conservative media outlet to be blaming gun violence on video games and heavy metal music? So what if these things promote violence, much of it is fake anyway. You want to know what else promotes violence? Rap music, yet those assbags don't blame that. You know what else promotes violence? Members of the NRA and all the crackpot gun touting conservative windbags who want to blame stupid shit that isn't reality rather then accepting that they are allowing guns to get into the hands of people with mental issues, and that is who should be blamed for the mass shootings in the USA lately. These asshats need to learn a thing or two about gun control and proper screening processes. If someone can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun, there is something wrong with people who are openly supporting that kind of treatment towards guns.

Guys like Glenn Beck and the rest of the cast of Fox News are a bunch of inbred hicks anyway, those idiots can't tell the difference between their heads and their own asses and it's hilarious that people still actually pay attention to that channel because there is nothing of intelligence on that network. Fox doesn't know what news is, they know what conservative brainwashing propaganda and scare tactics are though since it's blatantly obvious how blind some Americans are to the truth about proper gun control measures.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. The blame game is simply a distraction.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know who i else blames.....................TIPPER GORE

THAT FUC## B#### and her group destroyed music and everything they can get the claw on !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You know who i else blames.....................TIPPER GORE

THAT FUC## B#### and her group destroyed music and everything they can get the claw on !
    >Makes thread about people blaming certain things on violence and how you do those things
    >Proceeds to swear repeatedly in rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit has a great video explaining why news organizations like to focus on video games.

Hint: Like all things, it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Putin khuliyo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

It isn't just Foxnews who does it. Totalhalibut put up a nice video today about the media and how incorrect they are in terms of Video games = mass shootings. Most of the clips from there are from BBC and CNN too =/

Tarantino is clearly to blame
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    >Makes thread about people blaming certain things on violence and how you do those things
    >Proceeds to swear repeatedly in rage.
    I am just vent my disgusted about how * religious and and family group * team up and just want to banned anything that will corrupt young people mind and to do that they give $$$$$$$ to politician so that they can get them banned...................california tried that and is fail !

Bottom lines is this they have no fact to back up there clam and so they make up these false study so they can just say that video games,movies,music will corrupt young people so they can do mass murderer !

Obama put biden on the case and they mentioned violent video games as one of the causes.

Not sure about heavy metal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post

Last I checked the NRA never promoted murder, only self protection. I bet anything that if one person there wasn't a government cowering pussy, and actually used their 2nd amendment, 3/4 or more of the people killed would still be here. And for gun violence, more people die in a year from driving, walking, and eating, then getting shot in a mass shooting. Guess we have to make those illegal too. Also, does no one else find in funny how as soon as the US is trying to pass the UN Small Arms Treaty, all of a sudden there is an increase in mass shootings, and the government run media starts reporting on ALL of them for days. Kill a bunch of kids, instant public support. Its the perfect vice for the dumb downed people.
    Last edited by Synros; 2012-12-20 at 02:10 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    and there is a term for this * moral panic *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic

Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner on THE VIEW 12/17/12

MORE LIES !

quick, activate the dee snider signal!

but yeah, this crap happens just about every time. it's bullshit, most people know it's bullshit. but, when you got the good ol' folks in the south being gullible as fuck... well, there's cause for concern.

Deleted
    See it like this: Maybe now, inovative ideas might be encouraged so we don't get more horrendously bland shooter games.

I'm honestly pretty tired of all most games nowadays because they almost always involve killing someone or something in great amounts. I'm bored with it, I really am.

Anyway, if guns don't kill people, I don't think it'd be fair to blame games either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Totalbiscuit has a great video explaining why news organizations like to focus on video games.

Hint: Like all things, it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Let's not promote him please. I don't mind him myself, but he spreads bullshit all the time and people eat it up with questioning it...

Discuss it yourself, don't let someone else do it for you.

Deleted
    i love video games and invest a lot of time into them, i also love slipknot, and many other hardcore, metal bands. I think today i will go shoot some kids in the face. /sarcasm

I get a serious giggle out of informed ignorants that thing video games cause violence.