Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    The chat feature is handy too. Once friends have been added you can see what they are playing and chat regardless what games you are playing. If you use Mumble's overlay the chat doesn't always work though.

Feel free to add me in Raptr: Azuri21
    Thanks for the add

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Thanks for the add
    If I don't reply to chat it's because of mumble it happened when talking to Raja and Seatin before. I hope they fix it soon it doesn't happen if you use Vent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    If I don't reply to chat it's because of mumble it happened when talking to Raja and Seatin before. I hope they fix it soon it doesn't happen if you use Vent.
    I only use TS3 for when im raiding or pvping in WoW tbh i have never used mumble, and haven't used vent since hammerknell hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got the code from Raptr does anyone know how the 30 days time works? Is it automatically applied or do I need to get that code from them as well?

Deleted
    Just log in to your trion account, go to apply code copy/past = win

10+ Year Old Account
    I did and right when it finishes it takes me to the Select Plan area to choose a sub rate. And without a code for time card I cannot choose that option, do I need to use my credit card to finish and just not be billed for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I did and right when it finishes it takes me to the Select Plan area to choose a sub rate. And without a code for time card I cannot choose that option, do I need to use my credit card to finish and just not be billed for it?
    Yeah put your card details in, then go to payment methods/plan and remove it, you shouldn't be charged

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Correct. When it takes you to the 'checkout' page, you will see an itemized bill that shows 1 copy of the full game, 1 month of sub, both registering as $0.00.

You will be charged automatically in one month if you do not remove your payment info/plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like I was right... in my thread - before it became a silly game vs game debate.

Rift is growing

Deleted
    Should be noted that if you play 10 hours of the game you also get Storm Legion!!!! This is perfect with me and my wife picking up rift now. From what i've heard and how the game is i think it deserves a bigger following.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasere View Post
    Should be noted that if you play 10 hours of the game you also get Storm Legion!!!! This is perfect with me and my wife picking up rift now. From what i've heard and how the game is i think it deserves a bigger following.
    Wait, what? I haven't seen that anywhere. I see the special helm at the next level and a spider mount at the highest level.

Experienced or above in Rift can claim their very own Arbiter’s Helm in celebration of the new expansion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Wait, what? I haven't seen that anywhere. I see the special helm at the next level and a spider mount at the highest level.
    I'm actually an idiot who didn't read the small print o0. Yes it's just a helm sorry for the false alarm ahah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasere View Post
    I'm actually an idiot who didn't read the small print o0. Yes it's just a helm sorry for the false alarm ahah.
    Well at first I thought I might have read the deal wrong, but then I checked and didn't want to break the bad news to you if you were banking on a free xpac. As amazing as that would be, it would be a terrible way to make money as they probably rely on box sales for cash injections.

Deleted
    Hey! Is this still working? because my brother want to start playing rift with me and he dont have an account yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leenath View Post
    Hey! Is this still working? because my brother want to start playing rift with me and he dont have an account yet.
    Yes, there were close to 2k left when I looked yesterday. Once people catch on, it goes quick though. Also if you currently play Rift, I would make sure to send him a link to be Ascended with you. Normally we would try to hawk you our codes, but as it is your family you should benefit from eachother.

Check out the Ascend a Friend feature and send him an invite to Rift Lite that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I have one more hour until I get the game for free...I'm excited, I'll likely play for the whole month at the very least. It's a fun little change.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    I think I have one more hour until I get the game for free...I'm excited, I'll likely play for the whole month at the very least. It's a fun little change.
    It only gets better. What level are you? Did you go Defiant or Guardian?

so if i now play rift lite and play i get the game and 30 days for free?

is there anything like RaF for rift so i can help someone out while i get the game for free?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphyrios View Post
    so if i now play rift lite and play i get the game and 30 days for free?

is there anything like RaF for rift so i can help someone out while i get the game for free?
    You have to install Raptr and make sure it's running while you play. It takes an amount of time to reach a certain rank in order to get the game free. It's a limited amount offer, so the sooner the better.

I sent you a PM with the link and my code to be Ascended. If you want to create your character on Deepwood, there's a bunch of us that post here on there and that's where I am.

best of luck!
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-12-20 at 10:45 PM.

I think I'm going to go this route to play rift and then pick up the xpac later. Can you shoot me your code to become ascended?

Edit: I am currently running the Raptr desktop app, but it's not logging any time while I am playing Rift
    Last edited by Hoegarden; 2012-12-20 at 11:59 PM.