Cool Have you ever lost an arm wrestling match?

I never have.

Seriously. Not that I'm some jacked powerhouse but I've never lost. I'm either a hidden gem with good form and technique or I've faced crappy opponents. It's the ultimate bar scene test of manliness for broskis.

Have you ever lost?

Deleted
    Of course I have lost.

I have a brother that is 7 years older than me, so yeah, lost plenty of times. xD

Deleted
    Yeah, but I was younger than my uncles. :P

Otherwise I am pretty fooking good in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Of course I have lost.

I have a brother that is 7 years older than me, so yeah, lost plenty of times. xD
    Unless he's still bigger than you I'd think that as you grow the size different would be minimal. Unless of course you happen to be a midget and your bro is a 7 footer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    Unless he's still bigger than you I'd think that as you grow the size different would be minimal. Unless of course you happen to be a midget and your bro is a 7 footer.
    I haven't done it in a while, so I don't know but I am fairly certain I can beat him a couple of times now. xD

Nope, but I'd say I arm wrestle maybe once a year or so and it's just with friends. I have long arms and I sort of cheat by pushing down on the other guy's arm, rather than a pure lateral motion.

Shit I've lost to girls. I'll admit this was in middle school when I haven't really hit puberty yet but yeah humiliating just the same. The girls I lost to weren't butch girls either which made it all the more worse. Many social points were lost that day.

I lose to my younger brother all the time! it helps that hes in multiple martial arts though xD

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I lose to my younger brother all the time! it helps that hes in multiple martial arts though xD
    Next time you arm wrestle use the crane kick on his ass.

"no can defend" Mr Miyagi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Shit I've lost to girls. I'll admit this was in middle school when I haven't really hit puberty yet but yeah humiliating just the same. The girls I lost to weren't butch girls either which made it all the more worse. Many social points were lost that day.
    happened to me too when I was in 6th grade. I had to give up a man card that day.

You guys must have had some pretty tough girls in your schools. I was in middle school in the mid to late 90s and I remember girls being...well girly.

Deleted
    friend of mine deadlifts 200kg and he sure as fuck destroys me.
    i win mostly though when i armwrestle with random people.

I worry that if I was going to arm wrestle, my arm would snap like those videos you've seen happen. Ew, I don't want to arm wrestle anymore.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I worry that if I was going to arm wrestle, my arm would snap like those videos you've seen happen. Ew, I don't want to arm wrestle anymore.
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever actually won an arm wrestling match. I'm a bloody twig, and always have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally read the title as "Have you ever lost an arm in a wrestling match?" haha. Not many, but yes I have lost arm wrestling matches.

Plenty, not much a powerhouse myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost a 5 on 1 arm wrestling contest. 5 of us simultaneously with both arms on this one friend of ours. And he handily whooped all of us.

in my case its have u ever won arm wrestle T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly doubt anyone has never lost an arm wrestling match. Just think back to when you were a kid and you challenge your male parental figure to match.