Deleted

Quick question about raidlock!

We have killed 4 bosses on heroic this week: Stone Guard, Feng, Gara'jal and Spirit Kings.
    Question is: Can I join another run where they have the killed the same bosses on heroic and kill the last two with them?

You can't join a different heroic run, but you can join a different normal run. Heroic lockouts are still the old way: 1 raid id for everyone; not flexible like normal modes.

In normal you're saved to bosses, in heroic you're saved to raids.

Deleted
    Thanks you guys! Wonder they havnt changed it yet, but thanks!

How long is raid lock active for?

Quote Originally Posted by zgraphz View Post
    How long is raid lock active for?
    They reset every Tuesday around noon. There's an option to extend too.

Going to hijack this thread for my own somewhat related question.

Have never done a heroic before, and am keen to try Heroic Feng next week. How does this work?

Do we kill Stone Guard on normal, zone out, change to heroic, kill Feng (assuming we can), and then zone out and change back to normal, and then do the rest of the zone on normal? Or does killing Feng on hard mean we have to do the rest of the place on hard as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Going to hijack this thread for my own somewhat related question.

Have never done a heroic before, and am keen to try Heroic Feng next week. How does this work?

Do we kill Stone Guard on normal, zone out, change to heroic, kill Feng (assuming we can), and then zone out and change back to normal, and then do the rest of the zone on normal? Or does killing Feng on hard mean we have to do the rest of the place on hard as well?
    You don't need to zone out to change from heroic -> normal -> heroic.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.