Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "We never forget. We never die. 'Dis is our land: you wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here."

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I wish those trolls would die off already. I hate that they brought them back yet again.
    no thanks
    -trolls everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It's official, check the front page.

Honestly this isn't a surprise, I'd had 5.2 pegged as the Zandalari raid since Beta.

What is a surprise is Early January. That means PTR will be coming out sometime next week at the latest. It also means when they said 4-months to make a raid they meant 4-months from the previous tier, not previous patch.

Which means either we're looking at next expansion in the very early part of 2014 (I'm talking Janurary or February) or 4 tiers in MoP.
    Go read the front page again, it says PTR 5.2 coming early January. so early march patch most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares66 View Post
    You may not have remembered spending the spring/summer of 2006 raiding Zulgurub.
    You may not have remembered raiding Zul'aman (speedrun) countless times to get your mount, because only one person could get it at a time.
    You may not have remembered all the troll 5 mans and levelling zones from WotLK to Cataclysm and for them to kickstart ZG/ZA again.

We do. Trolls aren't interesting anymore. I'm sick of their voices, I'm sick of their models. I'm sick to fuck of voodoo magic. I'm sick of troll inspired loot.

Still stoked on this new raid tier though, I can see past all that shit as long as the bosses are interesting and I have faith in Blizzard to pick up on this.
    So.

You're stating your opinion as fact.

Okay. /judging you
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I have the mind of a filthy three year old, but I couldn't help but notice there's an erect fallos in the poster for the next content patch. I doubt anyone even noticed it, nor that it was intentional, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we have to keep fighting Trolls? Why can't we have a faction that's actually on OUR side?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Why do we have to keep fighting Trolls? Why can't we have a faction that's actually on OUR side?
    If I'm to predict anything, by the end of this raid, we'll have remenants of the troll empire in horde pocket, with Voljin as their leader. =)

I really hope they never do a faction or patch where "You can only do/enjoy/understand this content if you've done X faction's daily quests!" because I know there's Thunder King stuff in GL dailies but I haven't done them on any toon (because dailies are not fun IMO). Hope I'm not super far behind like I am with the BP Rep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So.

You're stating your opinion as fact.

Okay. /judging you

Point out where i was stating my opinion as fact? I was quite deliberate to post opinions only. /judgeallyouwant

Quote Originally Posted by Ares66 View Post
    Point out where i was stating my opinion as fact? I was quite deliberate to post opinions only. /judgeallyouwant
    We do. Trolls aren't interesting anymore. I'm sick of their voices, I'm sick of their models. I'm sick to fuck of voodoo magic. I'm sick of troll inspired loot.
    We do.
    We do.
    /enter10charsrighthere

Blizz is really steaming along with this expansion, lets hope they keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    zg/za 3.0 here we come!
    what will be hilarious is when the thunder king turns out to be 5man rehash than ulduarish raid

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    what will be hilarious is when the thunder king turns out to be 5man rehash than ulduarish raid
    This is actually humorous.

We go inside and it's..literally..Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    If I'm to predict anything, by the end of this raid, we'll have remenants of the troll empire in horde pocket, with Voljin as their leader. =)
    Would be more interesting if the trolls secretly quit the horde to form their own alliance with Voljin as their leader. Then have them overthrow the current horde (i.e. Garrosh). Voljin can keep pretenting to be Garrosh's little toy, and in the final raid Voljin stands up to him with his new troll army.

OT: Architecture looks Mogu, some bosses will be Mogu...this really isn't the normal troll raid so w/e. I like the troll raids anyways, but the one thing I don't really like is the troll looking gear. I think we've come far enough to not have to use wooden armor painted by 5 y/os.
    Last edited by Lefrog; 2012-12-21 at 02:49 PM.

Hopefully they'll shine more light on the Mogu/Titan connection. There's still do much we don't know about the Titans, so any further expansion on that is good with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Voljin can keep pretenting to be Garrosh's little toy, and in the final raid Voljin stands up to him with his new troll army.
    Vol'jin is actually pretending to be dead <.<

Deleted
    Looking forward for this tier. The picture on frontpage looks amazing with it's Ulduar style

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    I don't want to be a debbie downer, but we've already seen a Mogu raid and Trolls in raids has been used to death. What is a legitimate reason to get excited for it?
    Even though we might have seen alot of troll raids / dungeons i don't get the argument "trolls in raids been used to death".
    We have seen tons and tons of dragons (and i love dragon fights!) yet no one seem to complain about "to many dragons in WoW"

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Vol'jin is actually pretending to be dead <.<
    Failed at following horde story line ._.

Even better though! Now he can come back at the head of a troll army to reclaim the horde for the horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Is it really fair to call models that were added with the expansion re-used? Mogu and Jinyu and Cloud Serpents and Quillen and Sha were all just created this expac.

Really? I don't remember other bosses where you have to dodge Devastating Combo or kite a boss with Pheromones.
    While you don't exactly kite, Heroic Putricide in ICC had a similar concept where you needed to pass off a debuff that does increasing damage over time. While not every single mechanic is exactly the same, there are reused elements like the one I just described that's added on top of something else.

As for having another troll based content update, I'm not really a fan of it. I just wish the Zandalari would die off already. But the real judge of how this raid is going to be is in the boss encounters so I'll wait until I see those.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    While you don't exactly kite, Heroic Putricide in ICC had a similar concept where you needed to pass off a debuff that does increasing damage over time. While not every single mechanic is exactly the same, there are reused elements like the one I just described that's added on top of something else.
    8 years later, they're pretty hard pressed to create mechanics that haven't been used before. That said, there are plenty new encounters this expansion that could possibly share a previous mechanic, but yet are still complex in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post

As for having another troll based content update, I'm not really a fan of it. I just wish the Zandalari would die off already. But the real judge of how this raid is going to be is in the boss encounters so I'll wait until I see those.
    Except that's not what Pheromones is for. You use it to kite a big-ass bug around that can't be tanked by anyone else, plus he is constantly swiping in front of him so you have to keep his front away from the raid while being far away to not get nearly one-shot. Totally the same fight as Putricide.

If you reach and stretch you can connect any fight mechanic.